Who's worse? The UK or Canada?

Who's worse? The UK or Canada?

>fewer than 1%

Well damn that just means we have to haul everyone in and burn taxpayer dollars so that some super-saiyan-hair dyke in an ill-fitting suit getting paid way too much money for this speaking engagement can lecture me about made up nonsense.

Canada>Tealand. CANADA STONG

>LGGBDTTTIQQBRAAPP

We never used to be like this

Only the mentally ill do not see a problem with that ridiculously long acronym as a title.

Glad I'm not the only one who read it like this

Canadian bros... I fuck with ya'll a lot, but dudes... I love ya'll. You're always welcome down the border. Stay strong up there.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

There is literally nothing wrong with respecting members of the LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP community.

>some surveys (((suggest))) as much as half of the public secretly identifies as LGBT
NO

>half the public is LGBT
Well that explains the shitty birth rates.

>tfw Sup Forums has polluted my mind so much that that is how I initially read it.

>sting
You fucking ice nigger.

>REEE JEEEEWSS

Well at least you'll get virtual high fives on your children's cartoon board.

>2017
>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

>ISHYGDDT

Honestly just let the USA take over both of these fucking disgraces to anglo culture

Leafland doesn't have a terror attack a week yet.

No Pedosexual?

>False dilemma

And give them electoral votes so that Democrats win every election in perpetuity?
It would be like adding 2 more Californias.
No thanks.

I think they forgot the QRSTUVWXYZ. Of which W stands for Walmart Toaster.

could be simplified to lgbdtiqap but every snowflake has to have their individual letter

Leafs by far

>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
christ it looks like it was typed by someone with parkinson's

> Twospirit
holy keks

30 dollars for 50 fucking rounds of 9mm? holy fucking triggered

What is this? Where?? Shooting ranges are 100 bucks a year where I am, and ammo you can get fairly cheap depending on the round.

this is /k/ b8

Some store/range in Ontario. Named target sports.

what's the difference between transgender and transsexual?

>Ontario
that explains it, thats our liberal stronghold.

>elementary teachers
>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
>no pedosexual
Reported to the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal.

It's range ammo, so they jew everyone as hard as possible. Only tourists and filthy casuls use that shit. A WWB in 9mm here was like $17 last I checked.