bitchute.com/video/CpPwIv81nIAQ/
twitter.com/RealLambright/status/909927400292499456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's both.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=c5TsBZURUG4

>bait for retards
Saging.

Good thing he is on the side of Israel. The Bible says God blesses the nations who bless Israel and curses the nations who curse Israel.

trump is definitely a jew plant and a lying cunt

He's a hillary clinton/DNC puppet you mongoloids. This has been obvious since the primaries. She SAID IT in her emails. Did you forget?

He's literally working for soros against israel and russia you fucking idiots.

WRONG

it says....

Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

god will bless the seed of abraham, that is the christians not the land of israel

100% jew plant, the whole theatrical steal the election coupled with the alt right movement lead inclusively by jews is a give away. The more interesting part is it seems the islamic theocracies now have a stake in the US government as well. Let Islam wipe Israel off the map

How can the most powerful man in the most powerful country in the world be controlled by irrelevant powers such as Israel and Russia? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

This.

These idiots don't understand that it's soros and the DNC political establishment that's in control here.

Follow the money if you want to know who's behind everything.

hrc funded antifa

Hillary, who long during the campaign trail condemned “dark-money” Super-PACs, has funneled over 800K from her Campaign over to one of these very same outfits. It has been revealed that the failed presidential candidate’s Super-PAC, “Onward Together”, is heavily backing “resistance” and Alt-Left extremist groups such as ANTIFA.

In building investigations, Daily Caller first discovered that Hillary transferred a mass sum of money from her campaign over to Onward Together:

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her failed 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group’s launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

Now, today, it has been revealed by Offended America exactly where that money is going:

Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together. Soros-linked group, Indivisible, denied receiving financial support from Clinton or Onward Together.

“Onward Together has not given any financial support to us,” Helen Kalla, an Indivisible spokesperson, wrote to Daily Caller.

Kalla added that Clinton’s group has “been amplifying and highlighting our work through their digital networks,” which she explained has consisted of “retweeting [Indivisible], and they’ve highlighted our work via their emails to their list too.”

which email

Jesus put a curse on the Jews [and Romans], user.

The OT is outdated.

Post-WWII Christian Zionists need to hang themselves and they put 2000 years of kike slaying into disgrace

You should add an archive link into the pasta

suck more arab cock you wh*te pussies

you deserve a good genociding, cumskins, and you're gonna get it

How bout just an israeli puppet. Fuck off with that russian bullshit.

wh*te "people" are for the Dustbin of History

your women are all whores, your boys are numale faggots

Christ didn't curse the romans, pontius pilot sympathized with Jesus when the Pharisees and Sadducees demanded his death on Saturday (Sabbath) but kikes cannot labor on saturdays so they threatened to riot the next few days if they didn't execute him. Pontiac didn't even fucking want to do it but Jesus insisted that he should

A dying race - you won't be missed

bitchute.com/video/CpPwIv81nIAQ/

> p-please mr arab, let me take your cock up my asshole

He wants friendship with russia he's not their puppet. It's strictly business.

He is however an official israeli puppet. This is not business, it's the puppetry he inherited. It comes with the job

burn in jew hell dog

u first muhammad

you are either
1. christian ziocuck retard
2. untintelligent jew which is like a nigger without legs

BIBI WON'T STOP UNTIL THERE ARE 6 MILLION DEAD IRANIANS

I tweeted to him about 9/11. But Trump doesn't care.

twitter.com/RealLambright/status/909927400292499456

Psychocunt.

Can someone edit this?

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH RUSSIA

NOW ISRAEL IS MY BEST FRIEND

May be user. May be.

I'm pinning my hope that he's playing an n-D glass bead metagame... but I do worry.

Here, have some tits.

I thought jews didn't beilive in hell

eh, i'd hit it

The tragic irony of Trump is that his first powermoves in office will directly benefit Israel. Before his first term is out, Syria/Iran will be diminished,it's simply a matter of how Trump does this.
Netanyahooo is an insatiable bloodthirsty prick. He speaks to Americans the way Gene Simmons speaks to his goy fans. He never says anything truly gracious or specific toward Americans.
We're in such a vice grip that Sup Forums threads have become "no it's Soros" "no it's Zionists" echo chambers, instead of gas chambers. Whites weren't arguing about which Jew was their puppetmaster back in the 90s or 00s. It was just ZOG. Always will be ZOG. Jews only care that they're being discussed.
Even Kushner is given a pass here. These people will flash their fangs and eat us whole one day. But until then: nibble, nibble, Bibi smiles, nibble, Soros stares, nibble.