Didnt Trump get rid of the Obummercare penalty fines?

Just got a letter in the mail from the IRS asking if I had coverage in 2014-2015. Im assuming its regarding Ofaggotcare. As I refused to sign up for that shit.

Didnt Trump get rid of the penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3667663-irs-not-enforcing-obamacare-penalty-anymore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont know about all that.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

I agree with that.

I agree.

She is a rural and suburban retard.

Waiting for IRSAnon to show up

Yes help me out IRSAnon or any of you other government faggots lurking on here.

bump..

anyone know?

Google Obamacare penalty letter and your own homework. You're more likely to get dis info here than facts.
This isn't the place it once was.

like it was ever dome kinda sanctuary

All you faggots ever think about is your dome sanctuary.

whats wrong with that,this website has robbed me of everything else i enjoyed
>dont listen to the radio when i drive bc mkultra

No he cannot remove Obamacare, because it helps the citizens. Repealing it is a stupid move.

Yes he did, just ignore it because it was sent from an Obama holdover. I would write a letter to my senator.

I'm a citizen and it doesn't help me. I just get to pay for some other fuckers healthcare as a penalty for not being able to afford healthcare myself.

The only thing the IRS can do is deduct the penalty from your tax return. If you pay taxes, like most productive people, just tell them to eat shit and fuck off

Same here. Citizen since birth, all I get is ever increasing premiums and garbage medical care. So fucking awesome.

Essentially just do not tell them anything from what I gather
The penalty does still exist but Trump has told the IRS do not worry about it at all in tax forms
ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3667663-irs-not-enforcing-obamacare-penalty-anymore
Just don't admit to anything and pay the taxes you already paid

So just do not respond

All the IRS is doing is not triggering an automatic audit on people who dont self-report having insurance or not. However, since this is from a few years ago this was probably already a work in progress for you.

What I dont understand is. If they arent enforcing it anymore.Why are they sending out these letters?

No, and anything that he does do will not apply anyway until the next period.

Check Yes
Mail back
Done
They don't fucking check

I'm not poor or a minority, Barrycare does nothing for me