Lethal injection is fucking retarded

>commit a crime deserving of the death penalty
>die in the most peaceful and pain free way the gooberment could come up with

why not fucking burn them alive? or force them to a lifetime of slavery?

odds are your own death won't be half as painless, why should the worst of society get an easy way out?

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

Death penalty is supposed to be to deter others, not to make the convict suffer isn't it?

Some might by a slight chance and it has happened before be innocent. This isn't a Quintin Tarantino film where wild west justice runs wild. We don't torture. We just fulfill the justice as society deems fit. Thank God we aren't brutes.

> as society deems fit

which brings us to the opening question

This kind of thinking is why you and your family aren't welcome in the USA

Stay in your third world, taking drugs and mutilating each other bodies.

>Thank god we're not brutes.

Cheaper to just put a bullet in the fuckers head and be done with it. Why waste money on drugs or incendiaries, just one bullet to the head is good enough to put them down.

>giving actual brutes the mercy they denied their victims

you sure?

They should all be gassed for their crimes, made to suffocate until their eyes pop out.
I miss the days when they still used the Chair.

STFU Ahmad

Cuz we have to be humane user! How is strapping someone to a gurney and pumping them full of drugs til their heart explodes humane you ask? I have no idea user

I don't know why so much money is wasted on these elaborate ways to kill criminals. Just put a bullet in the back of their head and be done with it.

Look what wild Justice has done to your country. Just stop user.

>t. dope dealer

A Mexican intelectual everyone.

If it weren't for us Spaniards you guys would still continue to rip each other's hearts apart with pointy rocks and eat it raw afterwards.

You still have that savage Indian blood flowing through your veins.

Sell tickets faggot. That's what they did in the 30s till - 60s. They sold tickets to watch executions. Those were the days.

>justice of any kind
>mexico

lel

why do you keep dodging the question tho?

I think the problem is that even the threat of a death penalty isn't convincing people not to kill. Serial killers will always exist.

The reason is simple: the left.

Because we are their moral superiors. This is lost on the people of a savage nation where beheadings are actually a common occurrence today, and whose history involves human sacrifices where the heart is plucked out. When you are surrounded by depravity and savagery at all stages of your history, then it is all that you know, and it becomes difficult for you to think in any other way.

I never expected you to have anything like a moral sense or a sense of basic human conduct or decency.

Hanging is cheaper, quicker, and instant.

Aprende a leer primero puto indio. El no está dodging ninguna de tus preguntas, te está preguntando que efecto a tenido la violencia y la venganza en tu puto país tercermundista.

Das vergüenza ajena, si te tuviese delante te rompía la cabeza

>hurr durr the aztecs were savages

yeah, half a millenia ago, your countries today are ruled by a cartel of pedophile satanists adrenochrome dealers and mass murderers that are turning your people into a thing of the past

those aztecs tho

I thin you are the first based paco I've seen

We aren't talking about violence and vengeance you retarded nigger. But lawful punishments.

also

>bitching in spanglish

fucking KEK, are you 12?

The reason you do it as painlessly as possible is because there's no way to be 100% sure the person you're killing isn't innocent

I think its to make the executioner and everyone involved in the sentencing to feel a little less guilty about sending someone to die.

Because we are civilized and not some cartel looking to flay people

Firing squad should be the method of execution in the US.

Making the convict suffer deters others.

at least use a guillotine

Why not make it interesting and bring back the brass bull?
Shit, let people take bets on the decibels created by the hollering of those inside the great beast?
Half of these fuxkwits want to die as martyrs. A martyr can't die an easy death.
Let them earn their martyrdom.

Death penalty is fucking barbaric. Murderers should be rehabilited and serial killers locked up in a psychiatric. I can defend all right wing policies, even fucking guns, nut death penalty.

Also, if you make a (((mistake))) with the drop and criminal's weight, the head can come off.

How is the death penalty right wing?

>criminals
>worst of society

The worst people are out here walking among us you naive statecuck

Lethal injection only exists as an example of leftists arguing in bad faith to make the alternative position impossible, like with freezing innovation in nuclear power plants and then complaining that they are all decrepit. Once you trick people into accepting IJ, you hound the injection manufacturers with boycotts and protests.

If they were a special piece of shit you can also accidentally tie the rope wrong and let them choke to death.

I've always been a proponent of using them as shock troops in suicidal missions.

and they aren't criminals?

>being a criminal != being in jail

>training and arming criminals
Didn't work out well with Vietnam, wouldn't work out well today.

Right: pro life, guns, Christianity, death penalty etc

t. cartelnigger

Guillotine or firing squad.
Victim involved.

Rope is cheaper than either.
Blades dull quick through bone, but you can reuse a rope.

We need to bring back public execution too, broadcast it on some dedicated public service channel.