Gay Marriage in Australia

Anyone who doesn't vote yes is a bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/
archive.is/dgdqR
nytimes.com/2017/01/30/world/australia/australia-gay-men-killed-suicides-sydney.html?_r=0
archive.is/KAEDL
sheppnews.com.au/2017/09/19/110263/join-the-walk-to-say-yes-to-gay-union
ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
prri.org/research/poll-wedding-vendors-refusing-service-same-sex-couples-transgender-military-ban/
gaystarnews.com/article/australian-hiv-rates-five-year-low/#gs.lGz=wOI
roymorgan.com/findings/5541-fewer-australians-identify-as-christian-december-2013-201404152234
imdb.com/title/tt6001964/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslim-leaders-using-sermons-to-urge-no-vote-in-samesex-marriage-plebiscite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bragging about discriminating against your employees

So the word "bigot" is now a compliment? It's a strange time to be alive.

Its amazing how vicious the yes vote has been. Attacking (physically and verbally) anyone who has the slightest differing opinion. Its concerning because this behavior will expand to every other issue

kill you're self

That's probably a famous person or something in Australia?

Welcome to 2016 in the United States and the UK. They're afraid. Their consensus isn't as strong as they think it is.

Sent my no in today.

BAKE THAT CAKE

>people against nazis are as bad as nazis
hate this whataboutism / moral equivilence we've seen from the far right desu

Thats fucked up. Time for the emus to take over it looks like.

pinknews.co.uk/2013/08/02/australia-lgbt-and-intersex-anti-discrimination-laws-come-into-effect/

archive.is/dgdqR

Ignore sodomite orders.

Disagreeing with same sex marriage =/= nazism lmao

A Catholic university group got physically attacked on campus by hundreds of leftists because they were holding signs saying 'its okay to vote no'.

Family down the road has a VOTE NO sign on their lawn for a week now. In town, there's heaps of them. No one has touched it. I fucking love my community

nytimes.com/2017/01/30/world/australia/australia-gay-men-killed-suicides-sydney.html?_r=0

archive.is/KAEDL

Have fun with your unfair dismissal case sims, you can't fire someone because of the way they voted in a fucking referendum.
You might be a small business owner but you won't be when a judge clears out every penny of it and gives it to the based motherfucker you fired.
Dumb slag.

I don't think political views are included in Australian discrimination laws as a protected class. I could be wrong. Being gay is included.

Hahahahaha based

Exactly.

The homos are just as bigoted as those they call bigoted. They want others to reduce their own freedoms at their expense.

Homos fucked it up by BAKE THAT CAKE, BIGOT!

>nazis are bad and should be punched
>anyone who ever disagrees with me is a nazi
if your post is bait, here's your (you). If you're being serious then please kill yourself.

The point is laws regarding gay discrimination already exist in Australia in a way they don't in the United States.

And that's my point too.

And it's why I voted no.

>I don't want homophobes working for me, especially in an environment with children

Nice pedophilia enabler.

They already exist in America, depending on your state
>that's a good thing

Would you vote yes to removing all restrictions in the marriage act because #equality and #loveislove?

>you can't fire someone because of the way they voted in a fucking referendum
You can now. Turncuck pushed anti hate speech laws thought parliament that makes any action against fags a hate crime, including voting no.

Why are these faggots even holding a vote or pretending they like democracy, when what they really want is a buttsex totaltarian homo state.

>I don't want homophobes working for me, especially in an environment with children

wow

I think a removal of laws about pedophilia would primarily benefit heterosexual pedophiles since 25% of men claiming to be attracted to adults were more aroused by children upon viewing images of naked female children. As a homonationalist, their interest is not mine, so no, I wouldn't support lifting restrictions on child marriage.

well hope she gets sued for unlawful dismissal, depending on how hard the person said that

>I don't like shit morals
>discriminates against employee
>actively promotes amoral behavior

shit nigga, can't make this shit up

They're doubling down with full tier insanity and they're gonna scare off typical aussie blokes by being squawky cunts, so the majority of the people are voting no.

Anyone else going?

sheppnews.com.au/2017/09/19/110263/join-the-walk-to-say-yes-to-gay-union

The Victoria Park Lake shores will be decorated in the rainbow colours this Sunday as the Walk for Equality gets under way.

The event is a community call to arms in support of marriage equality in light of the same-sex marriage postal vote. The Australian Bureau of Statistics is conducting the poll, with ballot papers being mailed to those enrolled to vote. These are to be returned by November 7 and the result will be declared on November25.

Walk organiser Damien Stevens said the event was important to the region’s LGBTI people, their families, friends and supporters.

‘‘I encourage all people who believe in equality for everyone and in all people getting married, if they so choose to, to come along on Sunday loud and proud with their rainbow colours to show their support,’’ Mr Stevens said.

>During the 1980s and 1990s, the Australian authorities now say, gangs of teenagers in Sydney hunted gay men for sport

No they fucking didn't. I grew up with "gay bashing" stories and "poly pipe and barbed wire" tales yet despite some isolated incidents possibly attributed to sexuality, there was never anything like the urban legends that were circulating. This is in Tassie where sodomy remained illegal until 1997, traditionalism reigned and set during the AIDS scare so does anyone believe that in metropolitan Sydney, which had a large and open gay community for years TEENAGERS were doing this?

It was propaganda spread by gays to ellicit sympathy from normie voters. Incidentally, Tasmanians were assured by the homosexual lobby that striking sodomy laws and coming inline with Federal law acknowledging gay cohabitation would NOT lead to gay marriage ... LOL how quick the mainland forgets, but our State hasn't

ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll

I asked about marriage, not sex.

I would except I don't want to catch HIV and get cancer all in one day.

BAKE

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

So 88 murders never happened?

prri.org/research/poll-wedding-vendors-refusing-service-same-sex-couples-transgender-military-ban/

7000 people sample you fellow

>news.com.au
>CITATION NEEDED

Is there anything at all that can make these people realize how backwards their logic is? I know majority are so far gone its impossible, but jeez.

wtf i love white evangelical protestants now
wtf i love white mainline protestants now
wtf i love northern european white people now!?!?!??!?

gaystarnews.com/article/australian-hiv-rates-five-year-low/#gs.lGz=wOI

The rate of new HIV diagnoses in the Australian state of New South Wales (NSW) has dropped to the lowest number in five years.

The 2016 NSW Annual Data report shows 317 NSW residents were notified with HIV last year. This was despite a 21% in the number of HIV tests with the previous year.

NSW Chief Health officer, Dr Kerry Chant, said the latest figures were an encouraging sign of the progress being made toward the state’s ambitious goal of virtually eliminating HIV transmission by 2020.

Prove the victims were murdered for being gay. Then contrast against the general homicide rate of the late 70s to early 90s.

Your lying minority is out of ammo and retconning the past isn't going to give you the sympathy votes this time around.

Australia was a mistake

No a bunch of gay people just ended up dead. Nothing suspicious!

do these dumb pieces of shit realize they support what fiat currency represents. NOTHING
when its over with its just going to die.

Is this illegal in Australia?

>all certain to vote
and my mate's barbecue on sunday is going to have 7,500 people attending it. the RSVPs say so.

Bigot here.
Feels breddy gud.

roymorgan.com/findings/5541-fewer-australians-identify-as-christian-december-2013-201404152234

Voted No because I despise what the left has become and it's a slippery slope. Make you own traditions and don't corrupt ours.

Jesus, the public is being blatantly lied to..

Checked

>tfw they're collecting your paper work to use against you soon
RIP

Pretty good TV show:

imdb.com/title/tt6001964/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

They're putting laws in place specifically to avoid discrimination like this. This cunt is going to get a huge fine and that dude will be entitled to a lawsuit for discrimination.

Hope that is worth the opportunity of virtue signalling online.

Muslims: 95% blue 5% green

>You didn't sample the entire population therefore the results of the sample are useless.
Look, I hate faggots as much as the next pollack but can you go and take a basic fucking statistics class before you post here? You're shitting up an already shitty flyfishing forum.

me and the missus just got the forms, posting them tomorrow

why are you shilling so hard you fucking good goy

Do you get a handful of shekels for every image you post?

Do you enjoy seeing the destruction of Aussie values, our society getting corrupted by sucking up to the same cunts whose agenda neuters our military power and puts the fate of our people in the hands of other nations, that value us for our money, resources and weaknesses rather than our strong culture, unique heritage and power?

A vote for gay marriage is a vote for the people who are jamming it down our throats and this will only empower them, I don't give a fuck if fags get married or not but I do give a fuck that it's going to fuck our society up in a way before unseen.

I support it desu faggot.

yore*

Specifically why I voted no. I honestly don't care about gays or if they marry but I refuse to side with the violent left on any issue.

friendly reminder that there's no rational argument for voting no

>freedom of speech is there for a reason and so are consequences
Sad thing is, this cunt is 100% serious.

What do Aussies generally think about Prepbull?

jew cunt

Cunt

they either think he's not conservative enough, or not progressive enough, and a toff

jew

Don't post barcode you fool

poor baby being used as a ..... prop? looks uncomfortable

Sent in my NO reply today.
My Father said no.
My Mother said no ( and she watches jew propaganda shows all the time )
My sisters and their husbands said no.

Fuck off pooftas

Too insecure. A crippled leader doesn't get us far.

i read an article about that recently saying that noone likes him because he's too much "in the middle"

Imams and islamux leaders are ramping up a campaign against same sex marriage, describing gay relationships as akin to incest.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslim-leaders-using-sermons-to-urge-no-vote-in-samesex-marriage-plebiscite

How confused are the sjws going to be?

YOU BETTER VOTE NO

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

if it was legitimate it would be but it reeks of a publicity stunt

That's not the problem with the sample. The problem is the distribution. You will get radically different results here even just sampling from different big cities. Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne are all completely fucking different.

too bad this is a postal opinion poll that cost the aussie government over a million dollaridoos and has no legal bearing so they can go right ahead and jam it through as law like they were going to anyway when the vote comes back ''no''

fuck I hate Melbourne, want to move. everyone is a virtual signaling cunt.

How the fuck do you not have such laws already

Hang in there cunt, I know it's hard here, I feel the pain.

I was gonna abstain but voted no (popped it into the post box today) because of shit like this

le most livable city in the world face
>except if you're not a rich jew, a big somali nig part of ape-x gang, a good goyim or a broke homo

When it the vote result be released lads?
I hope no wins (although I'm actually in favour) just for the lefty tears.

This is an excellent way to get your ass sued off.

there already is. the antidiscrimination act makes it illegal for employers to hire or fire on the basis of political opinion.

Anyone who vote yes is a gay faggot

Not the argument made in the post I was replying to. Hopefully it's what happened here.

Why is Melbourne so economically strong

sauce on political opinion being included in that law?