Mike Isaacson

SAVE THIS LINK
>SAVE THIS LINK
SAVE THIS LINK

This piece of garbage needs to get fired.

archive.is/6185n

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnJayCollege
patreon.com/VulgarEconomics
fetlife.com/users/7034991
archive.is/20TQw
youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Original tweet, which is still up.

He's a real life Gondola.

John Jay College president's watered down response. Typical.

Their twitter: twitter.com/JohnJayCollege

This image is shopped

Right?

Nope. Here is his Patreon account, which is a fucking joke. I'm sure he's violating their ToS.

patreon.com/VulgarEconomics

I'm 36 years old and it disgusts me how these fucking cockroaches have infiltrated the education system and are brainwashing the youth. If you have kids, you better do your damn research on where you're sending them to college... or even middle/high school, for that matter.

I'm 37.

What the fuck is up with that neck?

>(((Isaacson)))

always a jew

>meet the new education coordinator for my department
>"I have a double major in multicultural studies/social justice and psychology. I previously worked as a K-12 teacher"
>live in the deep south

Whoever these people are, they are being strategically placed

Is he on his way to get a pumpkin spice latte? Such a petty bitch.

What's his name Sup Forums?

It would be funny as shit to see someone start a fight with this skinny nu-male cuck, grab his pseudo-jerry curls and swing him around like a ragdoll.

maybe he's part giraffe

the neck is worse than anything, makes me rage every time

Pencilneck Dreck

>mfw I can't photoshop worth shit
Maybe someone else can.

i'd live to throttle this pencil neck geek

This antifa faggot...

I'm curious, but if there's no body to uphold the law and ensure it's enforced such as the police what is the alternative? The military? Alphabet agencies like the FBI?

Jewraffe

>teaches cops
>wants all cops dead

wew lad

(((Mike isaacson)))

big men coming through

This is what prolonged mental immaturity looks like.

It really activates my almonds how people still wear Antifa shirts or even openly defend them in public (like Chris Cuomo) after they were declared a domestic terrorist organization by DHS.

he could really use a neckerchief or something for christmas.

i forgot already. shit!

a choke hold is indicated here

t. Kung Fu Master

Violence is bad, user... even though he supports it and wants future cops dead.

>he supports it

What will support his head if he ever turns 80?

artificially lengthened to accept more black cock

The state of journalism these days;
nobody asked him, "Hey, what's with the neck?"

whoa, hey guys

no he is definition of pencil neck.

this image is shopped tho

I bet his pants are the home of a chode.

Maybe he did this.

ya they actually strategize among themselves about urging progressives to move to red states and getting on school boards. it is disgusting and they need to just disappear. they all want to turn your kids against you, pied pipers.

furry for sure

Degenerate

years of sucking his own dick

"go go faggot"

>Fetishes: 420, acab, anal sex, anarchism, androgyny, antifa, attention, bashing fascists, black bloc sex parties, brats, breast/nipple play, breath play, butt plugs, choking, communism, cunnilingus, face fucking, face sitting/smothering... MUMMIFICATION, PEGGING, PUPPY PLAY, SUSPENSION BONDAGE

HOLY FUCK, HOW DOES HIS WORKPLACE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS DEGENERATE SHIT!??

Is this legit?

>John Jay was founded as the only liberal arts college with a criminal justice and forensic focus in the United States.
Do I understand well, John Jay college is where police Science is combinated with liberal arts?

whose this semen demon??

>kinkyjews

Why are kikes so repulsive and vile?

Maybe... but you have to create an account to see it, and I'd rather not. Can someone do it and archive.is it?

fetlife.com/users/7034991

I mean, I would wish to see how their syllabus looks.

It's depressing we're becoming such a degenerate society. This fucking site needs to be deleted.

Very legit

Damn he looks like he can deep throat a fence post

Damn, even 8ch was looking up this shit. The Sup Forums thread was 404'd.

pic

Looks like this mug spends all him time on motherfuckin Kamino.. Kno what I mean cuz!

Lol fetlife. I had an account there for a while.

Archived this thread in case it goes away.

archive.is/20TQw

Pretty sure his mom fucked an alpaca.

>I hate personal liberty
Edgy

>t. Mike Isaacson

Sorry brah, Anglo surname, non-Jewish. Just a libertarian, oh for the days of Ron Paul threads

You would need 3 sets of arms to put him in a chokehold.

Underrated

Seriously. Everyone else thinks liking Nazi shit is "degenerate" (which hearing it get thrown around in every single post about absolutely everything is getting really old) but they'd lose their fucking minds if someone got fired for it. People can like what they like, don't push it on people.

Getting people fired is for faggots.
Why are people so afraid to confront these limp-wristed antifa homos?
Stop being a fucking sissy.

if i had that melon stand i would take all my pics from that angle too

Yeah, bro. I'm sure Ron Paul is totally into butt plugs, puppy play and suspension bondage.

that cunt on the right is wearing yugo gas mask

Knowing Ron Paul, his response would be that he personally disapproves, but people are free to make their own choices. It's ok user, you'll grow out of your edgy phase.

>melon stand

All leftists look like this.

>Says the guy using a memeflag

That's not a neck
This is a neck

>tells me i'll grow out of my edgy phase while using an edgy "the south will rise again" memeflag
>most likely a poo-in-the-loo shitposter

Guy is a teacher and is calling cops dead end, I think that's called projecting, at least they've got guns, you ruler toting faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

Just imagine if this guy had James Damore's nose too. It would be fucking insane.

>being this asspained
It's ok man, I was twelve once too.

Nice proxy, faggot.

>people use US proxies
I bet you're one of those underage fags who think Sup Forums is constantly being raided.

see Way to derail the thread, though. You're probably some Antifa sympathizer who wants to suck this long-neck alpaca faggot's dick.

I'm 42 with 3 children, I am doing my part. However I can not control how they are when they go off to college. My oldest is 17, she wants to be an OBGYN and my middle child wants to be a Dermatologist, and my youngest is Jeffery Dahmer in waiting. He will have free room and board. I am pretty sure my girls will be fine.

Best of luck to you. I like this cartoon because it pretty much sums up the current state of affairs when it comes to education in our country. Just have to hope for the best, I guess...

Made this earlier today.

derp

i bet it would be fun beheading this necky faggot

Why does this smug cunt still have all his own teeth? Surely being this much of a fist magnet in public would take care of that?

There are a lot of punchable faces out there.

>Why are kikes so repulsive and vile?
It's in the blood....

And this.

>this guy said something I don't like, he must be fired!
Burgers really have no principles.

Someone who teaches cops while hating cops is probably not very good at his job m8.