Why is neogaf filled with faggots?

Why is neogaf filled with faggots?

Video games are for faggots. It's a video game place right?

>It's a video game place right?

Used to be. Now it is a place where far left trannies, feminists, and antifa sympathizers virtue signal on a daily basis. Also, two of there staff were exposed as pedos or pedo sympathizers.

It's full of SA Goons.

you look at their admin

Because the GAF part of Neogaf stands for Gay As Fuck

My "hobby" isn't for faggots.
But I thought something awful was more Sup Forums faggotry than legit libtard faggotry. I wasnt a part of SA, but afaik it was more open and shocking. I used to frequent genmay, and I always felt like genmay and SA that very similar communities m

How long before he's revealed to be a pedophile and they shut the entire site down?

They're the side of gaming that got conquered by SJWs.

Wrong. They're the people that don't even game but want to spread their religion to games.

i literally just realized he's Jewish after all these years

now everything makes sense

It's funny considering they are always the first to shit on the catholic because of the pedo priests.

At some point long ago Lowtax just fucked off from interacting with the forums because they had largely turned into unfunny garbage and with time that garbage has festered into SWJ garbage.
They just did what they always do and installed themself as moderators and it went downhill from there.

SA went full on SJW early when (((Lowtax))) realized catladies would moderate his forums for 16 hours a day for less then minimum wage.

>Why?
Some of the strictest moderation on the net. Say anything right leaning and they'll all virtue signal at you until the mods ban you.

It's a hugbox.

>my hobby isn't gay as fuck
>implying posting here isn't gay as fuck
deluded faggots you're all pathetic

Yeah maybe like before 2007 lmao

You're a faggot for posting in Sup Forums, faggot.

Video games are fine once and a while, just like going on pol or working on a model train set is ok once and a while.

It's the people who do nothing but game that have serious issues.

However I think you should pick up a more financially sound/skill building/self improving hobby.

Amateur metalworking, hunting, home farming, etc. can all be quite fun and time consuming, while at the same time having a net gain outcome. With videogames, unless you're a streamer, no net gain outcome will come out of it.

>we've had at least one natsoc general today and at least one antifa slideposter today

gee, looks familiar

>There's a reason you're selective. Look for what that reason is.
Maybe because you don't see christians or jews blowing up subways? Trucking explosives into malmo? Running civilians down regularly?

The owner is Jewish

I've never even gone to SA, but just from some of the people I know who post there, I know it is pozzed

Depends on the video games. That's like saying movies are for faggots, music is for faggots etc. It's just another form of entertainment.

They would never defend Christianity in this way.

I've never seen any situation like this that didn't echo somewhere at its root.

>two of there staff were exposed as pedos or pedo sympathizers.
holy shit. Hopefully they were removed from the mod positions.

>virtue signal on a daily basis
>dem pedos!!! think of the children!!!
this is why you're both destined for the trash can of history. you're both fucking retards and only want to virtue signal about shit you don't care about. if conservatives gave a fuck about children then they wouldn't allow nigger and spic rapist to destroy their country instead they lineup to get pozzed by them cause they don't give a fuck.