Martin Shkreli

I really despise this guy for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l__qN9Qt3Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=FIl4PP6JNIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're liberal.

He's /ourguy/

This. OP is a massive faggot

maybe is because you are fucking faggot or faggotress, a self deluded moron who sees the world through their distorted morality

you make me sick, kill yourself

He suffers from "punchmyface" syndrome.

It's really simple

he's an epic level troll, muthafucka even trolled Tha RZA. stay mad.

watch him speak

he's literally the same as you but with money

He's really fucking smart and actually kind of a good person even though he's an arrogant shitlord.

He never washes his hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=l__qN9Qt3Hc

arrogant but good.

He always looks like he put a piece of cheese up hos butt, and let a hamster in.

You feel things you cannot explain because you let yourself be programmed.

sounds like you're a salty poorfaggot

no really isn't
theres nothing Sup Forums about this guy at all.

he seems a bit of a prick
but he's triggering liberals
so he's ok with me

>don't always have to agree with everything to be allies

He makes me laugh because americans on this board are still licking is butt after guys like him rip them off.

what did you spect. they voted for a billionaire for save them asses from the misery

>theres nothing Sup Forums

get out of here you cunt bitch, no man would ever speak like that

>he's (((ourgoy)))
mkay... kys kike

It's his smile desu.

is it because you're a cuck fag

You suffer from "muhdick" syndrome.

you don't really know what you're talking about. martin's drug, Daraprim, is a drug that only about 2000 people in the US need per year, and it costs something like 50 or 60 thousand dollars for a full course of treatment. similar life-saving rare-disease drugs quite often cost 80 or 100 thousand dollars for a course of treatment, or even more in some cases. obviously most of this cost is shouldered by the insurance companies. martin's company gave daraprim for free to anyone who needed it anyway.

Americans do the mayority of pharma R&D in this world.

How do you suppose the companies should finance it other than jacking up prices higher so insurance companies have to pay more.

Not saying there are no very rich US pharma companies making alot of profit on several drugs at a time but Shkreli's company (which does not turn profit) jacked up prices to support R&D for a better version of toxoplasmosis drugs (Daraprim has nasty side-effects).

This.

Pharmabro is literally /ourguy/

Shill detected

He looks like the face of NYC. I just came back from LA and the difference is huge

All my friends in NY:

>That bag under your eyes, "yoo I hustle all day" bruh and night and didn't take a vacation since 1997
>Bloodshot eyes
>Crooked teeth
>Stubble because no time to give a fuck xD
>Aspire to look horrible to show he's a hard worker
>Uptight body language

Meanwhile in LA:

>Eat good, clear perfect skin
>Everyone has perfect teeth
>Perfect shape, spend the day at the beach or hiking Runyon
>Relaxed body language

He's smug little thief. I thought we hated thieves here? Faaggot ran one company into the ground and used profit from another company to save that company. Thats fucking fraud. He stole from those investors. He is a nigger minded corporate manlet.

Your guy is a fucking crook

You're going to be the one paying for it retard. He was even admits it that the taxpayers foot the bill

youtube.com/watch?v=FIl4PP6JNIA

not being in love with him and Mary after this interview

We're subsidizing your medication thanks to price controls. Be grateful faggot, sooner or later some (((free trade))) agreement is going to take that away.

he listens to nigger music. that's reason enough for me. no redpilled person above age 23 should listen to that garbage willingly, let alone pay 1million for some nigger garbage album.

You can't fix stupid. Bless him, for he does not know how retarded he is.

I invest in a company. It is profitable. Faggott CEO takes my profits and gives it to the investors of his other failing company. This what this faggott did. This is why he is going to prison.

not for his drug, anyway. Daraprim accounts for a ludicrously small portion of the overall pharmaceutical costs in healthcare. and again, his drug is priced pretty cheap compared to similar rare life-saving drugs. you guys seem to be arguing about the country's healthcare system, when you started out saying that martin specifically is a bad guy for what he's doing.

>sweden
so this is how you kill time while ahmed and akbar spitroast your wife?

except you would've never known he stole your money without the investigation, and all his investors ended up getting great returns on the investments they made with him. but you are correct that he fucked around with their money.

His initial controversy was nothing but standard industry wide practice, gouging insurance companies for money to apply toward R&D. Of course he does have a very punchable face while stoking the controversy more than necessary.

Only my great return should have been a spectacular return if he didnt steal from me. I hope he gets thrown off the top tier with a dozen shivs in his testicles

His face is not attractive.

He looks ratty and probably has bad symmetry. Haven't check. Probably far off from golden ratio face.

Ever notice how capital cities are the worst cities in any country?

>Ottawa; shit compared to other Canadian cities
>NYC; shit compared to other American cities
>London; shit compared to other British cities
>Paris; shit compared to other French cities

etc. etc.

Durp