CA passes 'Sanctuary State' bill; LAPD praises it

>On Saturday, California lawmakers passed bill SB 54, which has widely come to be known as the 'Sanctuary State Bill' but is officially called the 'California Values Act.' The democratic majority senate passed the bill by a vote of 27-11.
>The new law intends to put a limit on communication and sharing of information between local state authorities and federal agencies, such as the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and even the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
>The Los Angeles Police Department posted a news release on their website today, welcoming the passage of SB 54:
>"Los Angeles: The LAPD welcomes the passage of the California Values Act which adopts many of the policies the Department has used over the past forty years to build community trust and reduce violent crime to historic lows."
>"The Department appreciates the willingness of Senate Pro-Tem Kevin DeLeon to work with the LAPD and the openness of community advocacy groups to take a balanced approach."
>"This protects the public by allowing local police officers to vigorously enforce criminal laws while building trust with the communities that we depend on to apprehend and prosecute violent criminals."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/09/18/California-Passes-Sanctuary-State-Bill-SB-54

lapdonline.org/home/news_view/62909

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/02/10/heres-how-big-californias-economy-really-is/
soj51.org
youtube.com/watch?v=JRwEAhWn5B8
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-crime-stats-20161227-story.html
lmu.libcal.com/event.php?id=724013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if you guys just give cali up, might solve tensions.

Repeat after me.
State of insurrection.

Funny how useless it is to believe ideologies, platonic forms, religious dogma, and other simple babby stories...

California will be purged.

Alright then. Kick out CA from the U.S. Wanna break the fucking Federal Law you spent years trying to stuff down our throat?

Take a FUCKING HIKE!

>useless
not entirely, it has cultural, psychological, and philosophical knowledge. Check out Jordan Peterson who you already know about.

what if they all move to mexico (including the seditious politicians/corrupt police dept) if they love it so much

Why are Burgers fighting it? Just let Commiefornia get flooded with shitskins. It's lost anyway, at least let those richfags in gated communities get the medicine they push on everyone else.
Best thing you can do is ban Californians from moving out of California.

Other states need to adopt policies of closing their borders to Californians. They can't be allowed to leave and then go fuck up another state.

they would just say they love America more you sound like a T_D user

>Block out the fed
>They cut funding

California is the 6th largest economy in the world, the largest state economy in the US by a huge margin, and immensely important to overall functioning of the US economy as a whole aside from GDP.

Here's some stats:
mercurynews.com/2017/02/10/heres-how-big-californias-economy-really-is/

I say just socal, Norcal can be saved

Jefferson needs to get out NOW before they get melanated.

How is this not nullification? Does Mississippi get slaves again because it refuses to comply with the federal laws against slavery?

>tfw white guy living in california
I'm not going to make it, am I?

My proposal for "The Great Wall of America"

California would fail to become it's own state, as it is highly dependent on Gov funding.

661 here

Clearly Trump's wall needs a western front.

Its JEFFERSON TIME NIGGERS

714 here. Beaner central.

Without federal assistance for droughts (and flooding lol) Cali would turn into another dustbowl.

Protip: If youve ever needed federal assistance, nobody believes you could ever go it alone.

>you sound like a T_D user
based on what? that I hate the politicians who defied the will of the people by overturning prop 187 and forever dooming this state to be a brown shithole? that I want them to be exiled to the country they were so intent to turn california into just so they could have dumb fat beaners perpetually vote for them? fuck you.

Good, make the cesspool even bigger so we have more targets to annihilate with nuclear fire.

We need to build a wall separating California from the rest of us.

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS OUR STATE WE LIVE HERE DEATH TO MEXICUNTS

>fight the federal government to speed towards 3rd world poverty

I doubt the wall will be built along Nevada but there is a slim chance that there are a lot of illegals here that might get deported some day. I wonder if my Mexican colleagues will talk to me less after that

This is a good idea.

Why not make slavery legal in other states?

If the state doesn't agree with federal law, who cares.

i volunteer labor to do this.

What the actual fuck? Shit like this will destroy America. I'm from Russia, but I'm still worried for the US of A.

Guess what, bootlickers: California is under no obligation to use its resources to do the federal government's bidding. Funny how suddenly you stopped caring about "state's rights".

Because California was literally the greatest place on earth before it was ruined by subversive immigration tactics. We would be retarded to give up some of our most valuable territory. The only solution is a reconquista.

TIME TO ACT THEN
soj51.org

>he thinks that California doesn't take more resources from other states than it gives

You seem to be getting thirsty without the water we give you...

I like your style Slovenia bro.... If they want to open their borders, why don't we let them secede and close theirs?

Don't like that this happened?

Here are the Senators who voted Yea/Nay. As a board we should be very vocal about calling out how our elected officials voted against the interest of the people they are sworn to protect.

I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING STATE, FUCK CALIFORNIA FUCKING SOMEONE JUST NUKE SOCAL PLEASE, I'M THE ONLY WHITE PERSON LEFT ANYWAY

At $617.6 billion, California had by far the biggest total debt, more than twice the total of No. 2, New York, with $300.1 billion owed, according to State Budget Solutions, a research and non-partisan advocacy group.

Sounds like California needs a little reconstruction.

california literally cannot survive without taking in massive amounts of water from its neighbors for its agriculture industry. If you cut off the tap the state is dead in the (water)

When California falls apart all the libshits will move to other states and turn them to shit too. That's why we want to keep them contained there.
They're already working on turning Texas.

hey dipshit, the federal government already fucked actual californians sideways by shutting down their attempt to stop illegal immigrants from flooding their state in the 1990s. where were you defending state's rights then? take your alinskyist shaming tactics and plant them firmly up your ass.

Most of these Mexicans were never shown to be Mexican Nationalists. Perhaps there is a vocal minority of them but most would probably say they are Americans.

No. The DoJ will cut off federal funds to the state. It'll be interesting to see how California copes when they can't afford to buy their cops equipment.

Couldn't I as a California sue the state over this for jeopardizing my safety?

yo get me in on the suit

LMFAO!!!!!

Fucking bizarro world

Now I understand. Everything is upside down, I'm proof of that: when even a minority sees this state headed straight for a cliff

no you racist

not welcoming immigrants is marginalizing the global poor. if anything YOU should be charged with a crime for not giving up more of your slice of the pie to Mexicans. Mexicans ought to be able to sue America for having immigration laws in the first place, which are a worse crime against humanity than anything a Mexican has ever done.

I'm scared of babbys

lad a lot of the same people that started shitting on russians in 1917 are shitting on america in the 21st century. huge coincidence i know

the following is a california senator (the state in question), whose family emigrated from moscow, shitting on a recently appointed judge because of the judges christianity. this happened this week. look at the faces of the 2 people in this clip. the former is the new face of america. we are completely finished, most just dont know it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=JRwEAhWn5B8

>Escape from LA will become real in your lifetime

Snake Plisken when?

fucking tell me about it, Placer county master race!!

What the cops are praising is less fucking paperwork for interactions with minorities and documenting everything to prove they are only arresting as many blacks as whatever whites they are able to find doing dumb shit.

>and reduce violent crime to historic lows

LA resident here. Fucking lying sacks of shit. Read this.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-crime-stats-20161227-story.html

>Violent crime in L.A. jumps for third straight year as police deal with gang, homeless issues

And guess what friends? Those fucking gangs are filled with illegals.

They all love Mexico more than America.

They come here and stay for money or at least their parents and grandparents did.

Catch then on Cinco di mayo, ask them what country is the best.

Makes me sad to be a Californian...

Lel. Slavery becomes legal and Dreamers get to spur the economy via endentured servitude and resurgence of the slave economy. Then 400 years from now we will have Mexican slave descendents saying they built this country.

>entire country was built off oranges and shoddy built mcmansions

Uh they have the whole ocean right beside them dummy!!

this, I already called for road blocks out of cali. no one leaves whose is a resident there. Ever. no tourists in, business have 6 months to leave then they are chocked off.

>impling it wouldn't just die of dehydration
>lmu.libcal.com/event.php?id=724013

>How Does Los Angeles Get Its Water? A Talk with Professor Joseph Reichenberger
>For Los Angeles and Southern California, water is critical for our economic survival. But the facilities to bring us the water go largely unnoticed. We see these big canals when we drive up to Northern California, but never think much about them. Most of the water we use in Los Angeles comes from hundreds of miles away including the Colorado River, the Delta in northern California and the snow pack of the eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains. These far-away sources are not very secure. Las Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix, along with communities in northern and central California are competing for this very limited resource. Fish and aquatic habitat depend on this water too. We can’t take it all. But we need it! What are we going to do?

>Most of the water we use in Los Angeles comes from hundreds of miles away including the Colorado River, the Delta in northern California and the snow pack of the eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains.

>Be NorCal user
>Come here after classes and see this
WHY!?

That's it...
Time for the rest of the US to declare Cali succeeded from the Union..
Good luck mother fuckers. I don't give a fuck how much of the economy you represent or anything.. get fucked..
See ya faggots in the civil war you'll get BTFO and be asking for help real quick like.

Could he unironically be /ourguy/? He supposedly has submarines.

Well I think I'll just have to leave this state soon. It sucks because all of my friends and family live here but at this point it's for my own safety. Not to mention that I feel sick knowing that my tax money is going to this diseased state. I would much rather my money go to any other state at all.

close the bases. move all gov employees out , set deadline for total enclosure. No one leaves unless allowed in meantime without special case permission.

"Get Out"
>The Movie

California has the highest rate of poverty in the US, and the highest taxes as well. Its bankrupt as well. Its just another corrupt Jew state that will collapse under its own weight and send the billionaire parasites fleeing.

Just like the Soviet Union.

Honeslty...where do faggots like you even come up with this shit??

> 78.2% Hispanic/Latino

This shithole city is the image of future.

Look at Illinois and California for example of how to destroy a state.
I'm from Illinois..
One city... ONE SHITTY FUCKING NIGGER CITY named chicago fucked an entire state.

we poison the water. its that simple. Introduce a non degrading chemical into it so it becomes unusable.

EGGMAN

>Commiefornia fights to become the first slave state since the 1800s.
Is this the map of Civil War 2.0?

>thinking my post has anything to do with mexican irredentism

I'm talking about politicians whose pandering to minorities has turned this state demographically/culturally non-white.

add me too. I want the old cali back not this cesspool state we have now. Kill em all.

Oh fuck you. We're still a State of the Union you kike

The irony...
Using Capitalism to fuel their Communist tendencies...
FML

Come to NV. No state income tax. Just make sure you change your license plates RIGHT AWAY or you'll get your ass kicked. It's the wild fucking west out here.

leave while you still can , I am not making it up. sell your shit and leave. NOW.

This might be the best subtle bait I've seen in a while.

It's going down. It can only be held up so long by whitey.

Take away Federal funds, and then it has to pay out for all its shit.

It's literally Venezuela brewing.

We should just deport California at this point.
Blockade and kick out the entire state.
>muh economy
hence the blockade

He's b8ing.

Man, Nevada hates California as much as that? Time to move to Nevada, then.

Add Jew york and build a northern wall along Canada for shits and giggles and it's golden

Not the quoted user and not for long. Hahahahaha.

This is their secret plan.

They want California back and they are damn half way there.

What, so they can ruin California like they ruined all of Mexico!

How do you ruin a whole country anyways?

No, that's the worst possible scenario. The roaches will come streaming over state lines and camp out in previously red-leaning states. The illegals will claim they lost all their papers in the chaos and will be allowed to stay, permanent victims of the injustice of a state that ... also let them stay.

The only way to solve this is to make life incredibly uncomfortable for illegals. Mandatory eVerify is a start.

someone already did, the homeless people shitting the streets are giving people hepatitis

You should know better than anyone else they will raise taxes and put new taxes on things to compensate for their lack of revenue. The best way to hurt California is for all the Conservatives and Republicans to move to Red States.

It will hurt two fold.

1. Less people = less voting power and numbers in the general election

2. Less people = less taxes for all it's b.s projects and it will put California in the red.

Imagine if Republicans and Conservatives moved out and only niggers bluepilled beta's live there. It's going to collapse on itself.

Put boots on the ground
Storm the capitol
Physically remove all legislators, politicians as traitors to the union
Deport ALL illegal aliens regardless of origin or status
Put California under direct federal control until the state can prove that it can govern itself on its own again and follow federal law