twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488

archive.is/hgS9B

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505798229753.webm
twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488
youtu.be/eraio_XTz74
youtube.com/watch?v=nVaCd13ddr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What sort of moron hires a nigger to watch their kids?

the type that deserves to have their offspring fucked off

it's nobodies fault but your own, since you were a kid you were told not to relax and even if you weren't it doesn't take a fucking genius

EEEEEEEEEEXactly. people had it coming, anyone imo who leaves there child to be left in the arms of anyone who is not IMMEDIATE family. is a fucking soulless degenerate. Children need their PARENTS. Not fucking maids. It's a real underlying cause of degeneracy we see today. People are just not mature enough to plan ahead to deal with literally taking care of their own children. They think they can buy their way out of that time. Fuck the parents they deserve the void that is the guilt they should feel by allowing this to happen to their babies.

>1488

Seriously, what a jidiot

If I was the father. That'd be once less nigger in the world.

checked and bump for exposure

This fucking story need to blow up,
The lack of info is infuriating

They don't treat their own children any better

And the tweet is gone anyone mirror or webm that shit?

I dont see what the problem is, this is how African Americans behave and racists should get used to it. The differences in behaviour is biological and not an issue, but people criticising other cultures, aka this thread, are the true racists. All whites need to turn their children over to da brudas n sistas for their inclusiveness training and sheit

you do this shit to 7 and up, not fucking babies.

With sound.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505798229753.webm

Who the fuck hires a nigger to watch kids? You see how their kids turn out why the fuck would you think that's a good idea.

whatever

liberal bitch parents deserve it

i pray there comes a time to enslave these subhumans and work them to death.

What, it's how they treat their own niglets.

Did they expect anything different?

The gold is in the comments!!!!!

pretty shocking until you realize the child was born racist

Read the Twitter comments you slack jawed faggots

In SA the white workers are the slaves, the locals are free to reproduce 4 to 1 because of foreign (USA) aid

well shit never thought about that. welfare help them reproduce. we are funding humanity's down fall.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The baby's big sister will grow up to be a Republican. Scorned by her peers,spat on by white liberals who just don't get it.

>twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488
>Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488
>909884198172991488
>172991488
>1488

>I have a great idea! Lets hire a subhuman to watch our human baby!

>OMG! Look what the subhuman did to our human baby!

Is it wrong that I think pretty much all babies/toddlers everywhere should be treated this way?

>South Africa
and.... it's nothing.

ITS TIME. KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW!
THE PURGE BEGINS. SLAUGHTER THESE FUCKING COONS!

Is it wrong that I want you to put your mouth on the curb, you filthy animal?

t. nigger babysitter

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Someone who lives in South Africa where you go months without seeing another white person.

>(unless you're dirt shit poor or a fucking millionaire; as in white shanty towns and super rich white areas)

even babbys can't relax

>checked
also that mom and baby are spics not niggers.

No one did.
She's trying to steal that kid and ride away on it

When I was a toddler I was watched by this kind black woman and her son. You need to get out more. maybe you'll lose the racism when you actually make friends.

Especially babies can't relax, they're awful fighters and to an animal they're just meat or a nuisance.

this

Twitter comment epiphany:
Jews support diversity because they don't diversify
Jews support Dems because they support welfare and immigration
People on welfare/aid/immigrants reproduce 4 to 1 because the white man is the new working slave

READ ALEX ST. CLAIRE'S COMMENTS!!!

k keep me posted

Hey kids my anecdotal evidence proves black people are really nice ok so stop being mean yeah

>You need to get out more. maybe you'll lose the racism when you actually make friends.
topkek

shit man my first day of kindergarten i got my ass kicked by a second grade nigger while his mother cheered him on because i said the "n" word not even knowing what the fuck it was.

i hope that fucking nigger and his mammy are rotting in jail with aids right now.

Kids are annoying but these are babies and toddlers. At that age, you cannot expect them to know better or function properly that why they eat sloppy and cant shit in a toilet. These kids are powerless and have no idea why theyre getting slapped around.

Let's use this to talk about Kennesaw Jwnkins

>Is it wrong that I think pretty much all babies/toddlers everywhere should be treated this way?

Eh, probably.

I used to be in a childcare home for after school back in the day, where my mom worked and it was filled with niggers and boy oh boy - they are fucking animals, take it from me

the streets are filled with small niglets going around starting fires and seeking problems

you need to get around more, i've been with niggers all my life and here everyone is paid so there's no poverty struck niglets, no they do it because they have to chimp out

Fucking Google.
Kenneka Jenkinthis
>youtu.be/eraio_XTz74

Prove it faggot. Yeah, thought so. Oh, and I'm a rich millionaire fucking blonde virgin women every month. Believe me.

Liberals who think they're just like you or me and thinks were evil Nazis

>mfw this is just normal behavior for nigger families
>mfw this is the only way she knows how to treat an infant
AROUND BLACKS

Hey racists why don't you want this enrichment in your country fucking bigots

To add to this When I was a kid, my dad was in the military so we lived in shit cheap neighborhoods outside base, full of nigger families.
>spend night with kid from school
>dude was black, but pretty cool
>we'd play gameboy and we'd hang with this other dude down the street
>anyways 3 of us were chilling in his room talking about bullshit
>all of a sudden his mom comes in
>has in her hand a fucking pot
>begins beating the absolute shit out of him with this metal pot in front of us
>yells some nigger shit at him about a mess downstairs, looks at us then leaves
>me and buddy down the street staring in disbelief
>he goes to bathroom holding his head, comes back acting completely normal
>rest of night was awkward as fuck
>never spend night as his house again

I had a caretaker named Eulalia who helped raise me from age 1. I loved her so much and knew her much better than my grandmother. She'd cook fried chicken lel. It was good and she would make massive amounts. She'd cook lots of things, incredible taste, soul food, ABOUT THE SEASONING and cooking it slow. anyway she was black and i am friends with her family and feel a familial bond with them, passing down what we can to them when they are in need like a car or something. Befriending a black person would probably be a chore for you so forget it. you are hopeless

>taking pictures of their crimes to post on facebook

Well it could be worse, they could be feral and *not* completely retarded.

lawl

that shit so funny man, lil' white boi got reckt

t. Things that never happened.

>retarded enough to hire a chimp as your babysitter
>notice bruises on your baby
>know the nigger did it
>let the nigger keep working for you, put up a hidden camera instead of firing the dindu
the nigger did nothing wrong. it was acting based on its nature. the parents are the ones entirely in the wrong. they should both be killed.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm triggered as fuck right now. That makes me so angry. Poor child, TERRIBLE parents hiring a nigger to watch their kid. I won't even let my nanny take our son to the kids museum, in fact she's not allowed to even drive him anywhere. I work from home and i watch the bitch on my security cams all day while working.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

not gonna watch, but fuck any mother who's not attached at the hip with her baby until he or she is at least a toddler

>yall white people needa stop callin us violent otherwise we gon' attack yo babies

mmmm, lemme think...
No.
Racism would have prevented this particular child abuse. see?
Low IQ Low self-control black => child abuse => bad.
Racism => reality awareness => good.

DEATH KILL MURDER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHG ARGHF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a leaf with a proxy

Idan is a moron who need to spend a sabbatical year in Africa. Go Idan! Go help POC in Africa!

Ov vey

See

0 days since Jewish tricks

Hmmmmmm......

I was exclusively watched by African American baby sitters growing up.

That explains the retardation

He just admitted that black people are mentally incapable of compassion, responsibility and thought processes.

What did the infant do exactly to trigger this?

And here it is goys....

Honestly this isn't very shocking. There was that viral video just 2 - 3 years ago of the South African nanny that threw the kid around for like 20 minutes. Their kid was probably mentally retarded by the end of that. In this instance, the kid probably has a fear of ooga boogas for a couple weeks.

>having someone other than a blood relative look after your children when at home

Or maybe watch your fucking kid so they don't smear a shitty diaper all over? Who the fuck is a parent and leaves their kid alone like this? SHITTY PARENTS DO.

This is a parody account, right?

Nobody tell him about the polish.

After watching the video, i think it might be fake,. the head did not move as much as you'd think it should with the slam

After reading your comment, i think you might be retarded

Let me remind you you were also at one time like this and someone had to put up with your shit.
What would your parents say if they read your comment? Boy I'm sure they'll be proud of how you turned out.

It's time

>twitter.com/Alexstclaire171/status/909884198172991488

> ever letting a nigger anywhere near your infant.

Being this stupid.

Got me

It's literally their best jew plan. It's why they gave ethnics all the social housing and made it too expensive for one white parent to stay home. They're making us subsidise our own replacements. I thought this was obvious but as it's not spread it about it's an important redpill

As I have already said: The time is coming. There is a Revolution Calling

youtube.com/watch?v=nVaCd13ddr4

Of coarse !