>a fucking dancer
my daughter is studying forensics

This.

>any art besides classical arts

Stop being such a shit parent.

Fuck her.

Looks like I'm gonna be asking my daughter for some phone numbers

open fire.

Please tell me that's from a movie and not a real school. Or at least an inner-city school, which isn't a real school either.

start jacking off furiously

FAP.

how the fuck is it any better if it is a movie?

Get your daughter out of public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yh5i64hiKo
it's worldwide.

Is that a real question? You make a fuss. Schools are cucks to parents. Show that video to every parent of a child in that school. Talk to the principle. In short, be a man.

That shit is in the auditorium. The principle probably helped organize this event

Pull the fire alarm, hire Jared Taylor to home school my kids

i hope pic related is ture.

Remember I donĀ“t have a doughter or will and relax.

but muh based russia? w-what h-happened to m-m-muh b-based r-russia?

No your daughter is getting fucked in the ass on your dime.

Phonefag can't see webm. Can I get a quick rundown on this and if it's available on mless?

Because a negative incident being fictional is preferable to it being factual?

Kek, healthy autism here

berate whatever sad tisch dropout that taught these bitches cause they are way the fuck out of sync

That's no inner city school.
Looks like a Will Ferrell ala Elf tier comedy...
Your daughter is a slut

>white girls trying to twerk

baka

Run back to Poland

unzip my penis

>tfw it's illegal to fuck your own daughter

>"Wow your daughter really stole the show, if you know what I mean! Ahahahha! Why dont you have her come over my house some time to hang out?"

How do you respond?

Take a video of it with a lot of close-ups of her ass, then jerk off to it later. It's what 95% of dad's would do

Yeahhhhh!!!!

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

This is niggerfication is disgusting. Why aren't white girls studying and promoting something better?

Fap quietly and hope no one notices.

Man yall aint lying about liberals trying to make pedophilia legal.. this is how it begins.

Report the school. Whoever is teaching these kids is a pedo

>Wife tells you to pick up her daughter from twerk class early so she can go take her shopping and spend your money
>Walk into room
>Cant figure out witch ass belongs to your wife's daughter

What do?

This

> 2017
> Letting your daughter move out and enroll in college

The only acceptable option is moving with her or having her enroll in a close college so she can continue living with you

High school or college?

>it's worldwide.

No, it's WorldStar!

At least she'll be able to figure out who fucked her after the fact.

Walk calmly up to the stage, grab your daughter, and slap her in the face. Optional: tell her to stop being a whore and wake the fuck up.
Then drag her the fuck out of there.

open fire.

I would have never let it gone this far. That's what a failure of a parent would do. Simply remove them from the source of evil. Move away if I have to

Do females really not fart?

If I tried doing this I would probably shit all over the place. Perhaps I have a problem, but there has to be a video of Twerk fails out there.

What are you, 80? You can't stop from shitting yourself? Pathetic

i would feign an islamic ruckus, throw my shoes, etc.

"your daughter is fat and out of sync"

Gentlemen this why we must a Raticate the Jews at all cost.

It's time for jack...

*unsheathes Katana*

TO LET ER RIP!

burn the fucking place down

hey man i think i speak for everyone here when i say that some days you just shit yourself

>a Raticate
American education

Fuck her friends?

holy shit you can't move your hips around without shitting yourself? Change your fucking diet and stop eating the food Jew

>they paid someone to get told to shake their ass for three minutes

The choreography is fucking awful btw, look like a bunch of whores gyrating in the red light district for shekels

>If I tried doing this I would probably shit all over the place

Too much gay sex

the only acceptable solution is grooming your daughter from birth to be your second wife

slap that ass

I'm not quite 80, but I am pretty sure that during an hour long twerk session I'd probally fart about 8 times, at least. All that movement back there would not be kind to my bowels.

I mainly eat simple carbs, lots of milk (healthy) and 4-6 diet colas a day. Generally about 6 slices of bread a day ( I love toast ) and crackers.

I'm not very agile and don't dance often. I am sure younger guys perhaps can grove like those ladies.

Which one is yours?

Russia, I guarantee it.

hahahah lay off the liquid Jew pops otherwise you should be fine

>being this delusional
Kek your whore daughter is probably getting tit fucked as we speak. Post her face and we'll get down to it.

Burn the building down.

walk out because they have no rhythm.

pic related is your daughter. i would know.

are they supposed to be doing it unison?

also pic related is what I would do until the next day when I call the school.

>shows video I every married parent in the school

> married couples lean socially conservative even spic parents with their love of catholic jesus.

You can see where his goes

Burn the town.

Use the cover of darkness to unzip my cock and jerk it.

Record it so you can jerk off later.

Use what god gave you they said
God only gave them a monkey factory

Top kek

Don't listen to them user, she's doing fine

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
This is fucking triggering. You just know that adults had to teac hthem that. Children play on swing and shit

Its really fucking bizarre and fucked up. Think of that the next time you go around talking about liberal bullshit. Aryan Conservatism is the ONLY answer.

Use Clover app. It's not listed on conventional app stores. You have to look elsewhere for it. That's all the spoonfeeding you get.

5 second clip of girls shaking their butts

Doing fine on my dick

I'm from Mississippi originally, the blackest state in America. This doesn't surprise me at all. What's sad though is how some of the whites have adopted their degenerate culture.

At least see who is the degenerate that greenlit this. Confront them make it uncomfortable, if you need to.

>twerking
Why aren't niggers screaming cultural appropriation?

>children don't know about sex and don't do lewd things
Oh my sweet summer child.

delete this

get a refund from the dance school.

Look at that shit. They're not synchronized at all.

I sure hope this is from a movie or something...

no russians

>Ukraine
>child sexuality
checks out

Hey me too! Maybe next summer or fall I'll sign up for an Australia oversea abroad college program, and take me some forensics classes. What's her name, what school?

>average forensic scientist income 55k
>be me, musical theatre for a living, 92k

Fucking lel.

>even spic parents
>even
Dude Mexicans are more conservative than whites when you strip away all the media mallarky that leads us to believe that they're some whiney liberal "oppressed minority"

FUGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=7ag4pBKYWeQ

>4-6 diet colas
>4-6
Dude you are not goint to lose weight that way. Also that would explain why you would shit yourself. Too much gas down you ass.