Should Japan re-militarize itself?

Should Japan re-militarize itself?

youtu.be/GknrbqCRslo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QgPXq
kotaku.com/5921304/japanese-politicians-are-thinking-about-building-gundam-like-real-working-gundam
archive.is/xINug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, they should get ABM systems online, and have a good navy.

why, they weaponized autism long ago

Of course they should but they should keep ties with the USA

The ones in this vid think otherwise.

Yes. They should be able to defend themselves from aggression.

>
If they need to. Idk if they need to atm.

Do you think they need to NOW? (emphasis on now) If so, why?

PUSSIES!!!!!! They let a country shoot missiles at them twice and did NOTHING!!!!! That's an act of WAR!!!! Shoot back dumb ass!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!

They should honestly go full Israel.

Arm Japan with nukes and let them deal with China and North Korea how they see fit. The gooks can ethnically cleanse each other with unholy fire for all I care.

Well, look at the vid. The majority seem to be afraid to do that.

They can't. We neutered the Empire of Japan and now they do what we say.

I'm rolling for Robotech.

It appears that most Japanese are almost afraid of war.

asia is a funny place

Except for qt Mask-chan. She was all for that re-militarization

After relying on the US for so long it's understandable but our protection won't last forever.

Yeah, would love to see a Japanese defense industry start up.

Maybe some Japanese automakers would go back to their roots like Mitsubishi

Maybe we'll finally see fully functioning Gundams.

They aren't voters or should I say, active votes. In Japan, the older you are, the more likely you are to vote.

Historically, the bulk of armies around the world since ancient times drafted males from farming communities.

Families in the cities usually had less children than families in the country, that is why.

So this kind of interviewing is useless since you are interviewing people in the city of Tokyo that never experienced butchering chickens at a farm.

I feel like if they interviewed males from outside Tokyo and more rural areas, you might find more of them willing to serve since they have more connection to the land and what it means to protect their land.

BANZAI

BANZAI

BANZAI

yes. we cant protect them forever. they need a nuclear deterrent to defend themselves from china.

Why? So they can pull a Pearl Harbor 2.0? Fuck no. Whatever happens to them is retribution for the Rape of Nanking and the raping of all the South Korean women. And all the weebs in this thread that want them to have arms should neck themselves, bunch of commie-loving traitors.

America First motherfuckers.

they should. the current situation is unfair to both countries.

Japan should test nukes and maintain a minimum of 1000-2000 nukes.

They already have state of the art systems. Rearmament hasn't ever been the problem for Japan. Its the fact that they can't legally use any of it before someone has actually stepped their invader boots on Japanese soil.

He interviewed mainly females who are never gonna get drafted and nerdy geeks and someone with too many earrings so you know this person isn't gonna to be working in government.

The person never interviewed a normal looking male aka a Chad or your average salaryman.

This is because you can tell its tuesday late afternoon in Japan and Japanese salarymen only start getting off when the sun starts setting.

How to spot a salaryman? Well they will still wear suits when it is hot.

None of the males in this video are salarymen. I think some may even be college students.

Go back to China, Wang. We don't want you taking up spots in our universities.

Have you paid attention to the current state of Japanese people? Many of them have a hard-on for America and would even conceive of attacking us.

They are the only un-cucked nation that deserves a military. We should train and give most our toys to Japan so they can take over policing the world for a few decades. The Samurai are the only people the Jews fear. They also understand the West better than we do now. Know your place in the "New Rising Sun"

It's also because many are afraid to fight for themselves.

Why are the south gooks worried about Japan re-militarizing?
I feel like Japan and the US can go arm and arm against best Korea.

Yes, but only if they promise to build gundams.

I don't get whose side South Korea is on.

South Korea is not to be trusted. Look what happened to every South Korean president. They all ended their lives in scandal and corruption.

The former one was some brainwashed feminist whose personal advisor was the daughter of the cult leader that brainwashed her very own father.

>Rearmament hasn't ever been the problem for Japan
It wouldn't be simple. Re-armament means a super gigantico tax increase. Probably around 25% more in taxes.

>We should train and give most our toys to Japan so they can take over policing the world for a few decades.

Did she end up killing herself, as well?

Time to tag out lol

>South Korea is not to be trusted.
Exactly how I feel, and I know this new President has sympathies for North Korea.
>Born in Geoje, South Korea, Moon Jae-in was the first son among five children of father Moon Yong-hyung and mother Kang Han-ok.[citation needed] His parents were refugees from South Hamgyeong Province (currently in North Korea) who fled their native city of Hungnam during the Hungnam evacuation.[7]

He is a limp wristed faggot who would never agree to hurting "his people," i.e. North Koreans, but at the same time has plenty of words for Japan on the topic of reformation.

Who are quoting? A 25% tax increase would ruin the already fucked up economy of Japan.

Those are city people. Rural and suburban people support remilitarization of Japan.

and (((usa))) still defend them, just admint you are the bad guys

I left a comment asking them to interview better people, such as rural ones, so hopefully they listen.

Nuking Japan was a mistake. Chines might as well be niggers at this point.

Here is what needs to happen.

>Anime becomes real 2018

Japan, being rightly threatened by nukes passing overhead, remilitarizes.

Draft is open to WEEBNEETS in the US, who feel more patriotic toward a Japan that has shaped their entire upbringing through their favorite media, more so than their home country who evolved leftists to invite third world countries to replace them.

Japan is also faced with a choice between third world dirt or WEEBNEETS to help their (((population issues))).

>Every GI WEEB goes to Japan and gets a Tsundere girlfriend to fight for while wearing a futuristic military gear, and maybe drive a tank over Kim Jong that looks vaguely like a robot, or more specifically the battleships that influenced anime design from jump.

I would fight a war for her.

YES PLS

>Zeon
>not based Feddies
Spacenoids will never learn

autism

Abe will have no say in the matter. Ultimately the decision lies with the High School Council.

Yes. If America won't nuke North Korea, then Japan has to step up and do the job.

no, but it should extend its limits on current military assets, especially early interception and just us the USA and Korea as a cover.

>minimal casualties of Japanese citizens and patriots
>focuses as industrial asset
>???
>profit

based red button....push it for us and end the drama....

F*CK YEAH

How else would they defend their nation against enemies, both foreign and domestic?

Abe came to the USA within the same month Trump won.

He was the first international leader to meet with him actually.

You could tell by his body language he is shaken by China's expansion into the southern sea and it's recklessness with NK.

Japan is very threatened in it's tiny isolated island which can be extinguished without much effort compared to a huge mainland which is almost all production space for ground units.

India also came to meet with Trump for shelter against China's expansion past tibet.

Glorious Nippon shall rise again

lol India will never, EVER become a US ally
they love Russia, and the US gave a failed muslim country on their border nukes
USA USA USA

Muh animus taught me that the JSDF is already the best military on earth.

Yes absolutely, alternatively we should begin literally annexing them. You can't just leave a sovereign nation as your protectorate forever.

Yes, but we'll need time. We have 3 generations of pacifists, 99% of which have never used a weapon of any sort. Building a standing army will be a process. We can, however, have working nukes by next week, so there's that.

Japan military? You mean American military. Japan is occupied. American military is always on the rise. Come on now, they even look like Americans.

weeb

>WEEBNEETS
This so much.

Build a Kamidamn gundam, Seto

North Korea is just a distraction from the ZOG machine.

They should solely for the Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese butthurt.

The general consensus is highly anti-military. Hopefully Abe doesn't push the envelope on the issue (as much as I think they should) because he's a pretty great PM.
t. lived there for a couple years

Just give High School girls a panzer and let them take out Kim.

Compare this to the results from 1990.
archive.is/QgPXq

Sad.

The end of the cold war and the clusterfuck that is the Iraq war probably drove down eagerness to fight overseas.

>fires missle over japan

Sure it is pal.

Japan is Jewish

kotaku.com/5921304/japanese-politicians-are-thinking-about-building-gundam-like-real-working-gundam

Please archive it
archive.is/xINug

>kotaku

Based Nordbro

The fuck would a fighter do in the second Chechen war and moreover would have 49 "victories"?

Japs have cuck in their blood. They will never re-militarize.

I've worked directly with the koku jietai and the member of Japanese society still tied tot he military are pretty uncucked. They haven't let shit like sensitivity training infact their military & they still operate in an efficient war fighting manner.

Jesus fuck the Finns are ready for the ruskies.

I could see Japan copy France and making a Japanese Foreign Legion.

This would entice foreign weeaboos to enlist for Japan's cause during WW3.

They would likely get a lot of volunteers.

Says the american after making them glow in the dark and re-educating the german after nearly executing the morgenthau plan on us and the russian attempting the hooton-plan.

Now we do it ourselves, because our established politicians are fucking retarded.