Why do blacks leave their kids?

Why do blacks leave their kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfA0vx89XVM
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to living near the equator my friend.

Blacks don't view them as their kids, merely as the mistake they implanted into a negress whore because I aint's be usin them condoms bruh

Meal tickets expire, user.

cuz he don look nuttin like me, meng

Cause they are akin to apes and are too primal to fully appreciate the importance of fatherhood. They live more in the now, and value fun (aka not father duties) in the present than a long term payoff.

they be like, who this nig? i ain't raise no nig!

>because they know when to cut their loses

Believe it or not, but it's the Jews.
You can condition a people through subtle propaganda over multiple generations to adopt cultural traits that are actually horribly destructive.
Just look at what the Jew media gives the blacks to have as role-models.
This is no new thing, and they're conditioned from multiple angles, as well.
It's really interesting when you really see the Jew behind the curtain.
You really get a chance to see how whole groups of people can crumble.

because they're blackpilled on women

Nobody likes niggers
not even niggers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfA0vx89XVM

well, would you want to spend the rest of your life with a nigger?

Guv'ment Handouts. Duh Cracka!

Everyone leaves other blacks

if your race's primary goal was to be hedonistic, leaving your kids help your race accomplish said goal.

nobody wants to be around niggers, not even other niggers. especially when you're expected to buy something for someone else. cant get no jordans or rims when you gotta buy ladasha some diapers for your nappy mistake.

Such a happy family.

What the fuck mate, just what the fuck

because they go to prison

holy shit - that's the rarest pepe

>slangin'
>muh dick
>hustlin'
>bustin'
>foolin'
>gettin' paper
Could be anyone of those or a combination.

Did you know that all these kids are also related? This isn't just a random group of niggers on the street gangbanging other nignogs. No, this is actually a household of brothers and sisters practicing on each other.

monkey babies in wild feed selves after walking

Because low parental investment is an r-selected trait.

Yeah there is a cultural issue there... its fucking weird. that is why they live in such shitty conditions. The fucking fathers do not want to act like adults and maintain responsibility.

Because they cant help it, its in the programming they fuck give birth fuck give birth an endless circle. They are so used to having death at such an early age that they need to keep up with the rate of there population. We need to stop giving aid to them.

Basically, humans are pack animals and have succeeded because we are community pack animals. While SJW Leftist are against the family unit and looking out for your own, the Leftist culture is me me me me me me.

not even a negroe wants to raise a negroe

R/K selection

>Animals behave like they do
>American "politics" all of a sudden
What a shitty image.

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ

they never emotionally mature after their 12th year or so, the notion of responsibility, sacrifice and tenacity is too overwhelming for them to endure

Welfare encourages the r strategy.
Having someone else take care of your children frees up your own limited resources which you can use to produce more offspring.

>fuck fat white bitch
>nut inside with no condom because yous a real one
>oh shit shes preggy and didnt get an abortion im leaving to another city
that's how it happens

No having kids can still be an achievement for them all the same they just don't care for looking after one

To be fair cucking is ridiculously common in the black community and a lot of the paternity fraud numbers you see MRA types throw around are a result of blacks inflating bad statistics again. A lot of times when a Tyreesha gets pregnant she will assemble a council of obese big mommas, usually aunts, grandmas, etc, to determine which guy she's been sleeping with would make the ideal parent, usually this screws over the few black men running around the ghetto with any sense of decency or responsibility.

In such an environment it's not exactly surprising that Tyrone says that kid don't look like him.

Because they are subhumans.

its not cucking if no one is in a committed relationship.

the Black NEET aristocrat enjoys a life of freedom that White wagecucks can only dream of.

No, asshole.
While I despise the vessels of african cum that call themselves leftist today, your "leftists are egotist" point is pure ideology.

Originally, leftists had the INSANE idea that we can pool oir resources to bring a higher quality of life to everyone. By definition, Left ideas are more "for the pack" than Right ideas "I'm not paying for you, brah".

That's before some asshole cuck decided that "the pack" had to include every last cockroach from africa, and we should lose everything to keep them from accusing us for some imagined crime.