Let's be honest

How many of you boys are legitimately wishing on a world war to break out. Not because of a shitty life or circumstances...but genuinely hoping everything goes to shit. Knowing that you can pick up your rifle get out into the fucking woods and just survive.

Leaf here and actually hoping for apocalypse to strike...

Right here

I actually think this is why shows like The Walking Dead are so popular - there's a HUGE number of us who feel like we're going nowhere, the world is just getting worse ad harder to navigate, and would honestly just like a reset button for everything

Not a world war but I want the US to have a second civil war so that we can carve out a White ethnostate on this continent.

>tfw neet leafs rebuilt society in the rockies

pic unrelated

Would honestly come down there and help..

do this now, no reason to wait

also count your blessings you massive faggot.

kill yourself, set up your white ethnostate in heaven

problem solved

seriously though, kill yourself.

Are you me? I was just thinking about this.

MEh, I just want to be entertained really. So sad I wasn't older on 9/11.

not yet, i need to get rich with /biz/ first
then i can retire comfortably innawoods
then the world can burn while i watch comfily from my couch

Run along pajeet your mom's making curry

Counting them now bud, but I'm pretty sure they're absolutely mediocre in number compared to the accumulated amount that are gathered daily by the Bin Ladens in your country

it has to happen. the status quo is corrupt, degenerate, and unsustainable

I legit think that the modern world needs ha huge culture shocking event, something that will break both side of the political spectrum and wake everyone up from this fog that seems to be hanging over everything now. Something like the plague from that show "the last ship". something that kills indiscriminately and without warning.

I don't want a world war. I want a white ethnostate, and I want to achieve it as peacefully as possible.

but another world war is not going to be something you can survive by just going innawoods

look up some of the weapons they have now; AI killer drones; space weapons; genetically engineered super pathogens; tectonic weapons; etc. you have to aim a lot higher than just innawoods

>flag
Why am I not surprised

>Get rich with /biz/
You retard people already lost thousands with the crash of shillcoin

actually im a white american, on vacation in uk.

you are a nigger. blaming your problems on another man. blaming society for things you dont think are ideal.

make something of yourself. but you are probably incapable, which is why you want a civil war. which if it happened, would mean you dying an excruciating death caused by starvation/unsanitary water/ wounds.

cant stand faggots like you. have seen nothing of the world, but have watched way too much tv.

It already happened and it's how we got into this mess in the first place

Yep here, urban prepper 100% ready for the woods. Daddy was a prepper, who would leave into the woods for weeks at a time and taught me a lot.

Just hit the fucking reset button already, next game is mine.

Melting niggers in acid doesn't make too much noise

Yep. Especially hope there's a nuclear war before I die.

Best Korea nuking California would be the best thing that ever happened in my life.

the problem is, all of the smart white people dont want this. they are busy collaborating with people from every corner of the globe to build rockets/ships/businesses/industries etc.

so you would be left with a nigger-tier country, full of shit for brains retards like yourself

source: successful white american man

>Gets killed by after Apocalypse looters

am white american on vacation in uk

>Just hit the fucking reset button already, next game is mine.

If I could I would, best of luck on the next round.

So you would rather your descendants be 90IQ brown mud people lorded over by Jews than retain your heritage and civilization?

Same bro. I'm extremely well off, and extremely bored. I just want everything to collapse so that I can have some excitement before my inevitably violent death.

yes

>all of the smart white people
Conformity and intelligence are not synonymous.
And as to your "success". Shitposting on a Burmese face painting forum is not conducive with a "successful" lifestyle.

you'll probably die of trenchfoot or something fucking retarded

like i get it, having bills to pay sucks. work sucks. fighting off robots and communists with a bolt action sounds awesome. you'll probably just starve to death.

yea, you're totally right, user. Society is never to blame for any individual suffering.

Its not man with a rifle versus the world, its man versus's the machines.

Guess how that one always turns out

>body grinder for stupid retards

you havent read much history
we live in the most civilized time there has ever been

my ancestry is german famers that immigrated in the mid 1800s and carved out a family farm in the midwest

i work in oil exploration as a geophysicist. have travelled all over the world, africa, mongolia, canada, alaska, iraq, new guinea

there are fantastic people everywhere
there are nigger-tier people everywhere

i dont know what the future holds for the usa (my home country) but i can guarantee that people like you wont have much of a say

because people with the clout to actually get shit done dont spend the time obsessing over bullshit

head out of the sand my friend. get your head out of the sand. the only constant is change.

small cabin innawoods with my doggos

Man vs Machines....Terminator, is that you?

The 'machine' can only do the most damage to you when you try to merge with it. The merging of people with the 'machine' is how it gets it's power.

>my ancestry is german famers that immigrated in the mid 1800s and carved out a family farm in the midwest
>That flag
>that phony perspective
Sure thing pajeet, and I'm not a chink from Hongcouver

Okay so you're fine with your descendants being 90 IQ mud people lorded over by Jews though, right? I mean that's what you're acquiescing to here.

When in bongland
Cuck like the bongs do

>we live in the most civilized time there has ever been
not if you take the entire world into account.

how many times do i need t say it
im american on vacation in uk

although i suppose if you could read, this conversation never would have started anyway.

>retard with narrow minded worldview claims clairvoyance

nah, im done here

Of course he would. He's either too complacent or too afraid to show any identity outside of materialism and consumerism. Like other nu males, his life only serves to benefit the very eastablisment which seeks to erase him from the world

Why would you ever want to go to a warzone for vacation?

globally, humans more likely to die of suicide than war, more likely to die of overwating (diabetes, heart disease) than starvation, large scale plagues have been eliminated.

>on vacation
>in uk
>American
>Intelligent
Pick 2 and only 2

Oh, so you think you can escape it because what? You have some middle-management job in a corporation that paid for a flight to the UK?

Your grandkids have a 50/50 chance of being mulattoes.

lol, i thought about canceling desu. and london has changed a lot since i was last here 10 years ago. i wouldnt say for the better.

fear substitutes the unknown with the worst imaginable scenario.

you dont know the future.

I'd rather have that than sheltered faggots like you in charge

How do you know this ?
What are you afraid of ?

The next generation of Americans has the same demographic profile as South America.

Are you that much of a bugman cuckold that you're fine with some zambo fucking your daughter?

Lmao, this guy is

You can laugh all you want, I'm not the one advocating war because I'm too lazy to get off the couch and make this world a better place

Sure you are Nigel

projection.jpg

thanks leaf
sun is up here in uk, im out.
stop advocating war on the home front bro.

Dumb shit. Just go out in the woods and survive. You're so retarded and unmotivated that it would take an apocalypse to get you to do what you want. Fucking leaf, every time.

Do you have any better alternative to war?

By all accounts, Going to war is getting off the couch and making the world a better place. Otherwise, why would you fight a war ?

>unmotivated that it would take an apocalypse to get you
There is some truth to this. However if this apocalypse were to not happen then the people that went out into the woods to squat on government land would be hunted down. Therefore my chances of survival actually increase in the apocalypse scenario.

We need to change society at its core. It is the -only- way to prevent white genocide and eradicate degeneracy.

That won't happen by voting and praying.

nebulous goal
fatalist fear mongering
nebulous solution
melodramatic one liner

turn off the walking dead

No, my life is pretty comfy.

I work a good job, have my own apartment near the sea, live alone and stay miles away from modern WYMYN and political problems.

Why the fuck would I want to live in the woods like a fucking pleb, throwing away my harem of chinese cartoons and everything else I've earned and built? Why the fuck would I want anarchy?

inb4
>FUCKING MANCHILD / MGTOW/ VIRGIN/ JOO
>MUH WHITE RACE

Also OP is a faggot. You want war EXACTLY due to shitty life circumstances. You want change but cant change yourself. Just find a tall building and end it.

This guy is very clearly a Jew.

And with Jews, you lose.

I don't. Life it pretty good right now, happy for the first time in YEARS. Though moods change

I just want to see the earth shattering kaboom

No it's not, it's destroying this world and making more people suffer

Things will always get worse before they get better. Similar to how chemotherapy works.

I just want to be entertained with a happening unseen since 9/11

okay this
i even made a fucking thread because i was so disillusioned with the lack of violent history occurring >>>

>muh anarcho primitivist fantasies

STFU meatsack;

Transhumanist master species reporting in.

im ashmed to have you under the same flag as me, fuck off.

> (OP)
>MEh, I just want to be entertained really. So sad I wasn't older on 9/11.

9/11 was a great day - hell it was a great few months! You would've loved it!

I don't want it to happen because obviously my family and living standard would be in jeopardy, but secretly I wish 85% of humans would die off

>uk
>vacation
sure thing rajesh

If you can barely survive now, what makes you think you will survive a World War? Millennial autism

> Knowing that you can pick up your rifle get out into the fucking woods and just survive.
>Implying most of people here know shit about surviving besides vidya and tv related info.
kys... Im starting to take a hint why leaf is an insult here.

ITT: People who should probably clean their rooms.

go play long dark and relax.

Waiting for this to happen in Sweden. If it ever does, I'd be willing to fight with awoken western brothers.