Breitbart user here: regarding Roger Stone calling out "Pilosov"

Hey!

I'm a staff writer from Breitbart, just wanted to let you guys know regarding this:

I don't know much, but I know about Pilosov, his name is Alex and we have partied at his apartment before. Yes, that is his address on the Daily Stormer's registrar, he does run a data center at 55 Broad Street so maybe he helps his friend weev. He is Jewish though, so that is kind of weird, he had a Mezuzah on his door when we went there.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=✓&street=71 Broadway Apt 4J&where=New York, NY
buzzfile.com/business/Pilosoft,-Inc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IT echos

Bump

>don't believe weev's jewish conspiracies
>he's part of a jewish conspiracy
Anyone wanna explain this?

speaking of Weev

Lol writer at breitbart, get a real job cuck

reminder that Gab.ai is based on Gabbai

>A gabbai (Hebrew: גבאי), also known as shamash שמש (sometimes spelled shamas) or warden (UK, similar to churchwarden) is a beadle or sexton, a person who assists in the running of synagogue services in some way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

Here is your pic

its almost like people of different backgrounds do things to cause general dissent and chaos by using the internet to make isolated beliefs seem like they are rampant among society.

Pretty sure my job is real.

Tell Steve I'll pay him $200k to fuck my wife.

Why was Pilosov's address on the Stormer's registrar 4?

whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=✓&street=71 Broadway Apt 4J&where=New York, NY

I want proofs user. If you can provide ill provide a PM so we can discuss further..

Gab is supposed to lose their domain. Does that mean they won't be gabai any more?

It is not, it was Gab first, and it's another word for gossip/chatting/talking. The AI domain is just trendy and of course there are algorithms eventually.

I don't know, they're friends, Alex was always in a good mood when talking about him.

fuck. this makes me second guess some things.
thank you and good work.

Who is bottom supposed to be?

Looks like the info on this Alex guy checks out:
buzzfile.com/business/Pilosoft,-Inc.

there was a phone number at the end of my last post in the web address but I had to cut it off.

Op, isn't this going to get back to Pilosov and weev? How many Breitbart reporters does he have over. The Stormer stuff happened not too long ago. He's going to know who you are. Give us more.

I really don't know much more, he had a lot of liquor bottles in his apartment, a lot of people mingled there.

Dont want to respond to my original post?
>I want proofs user. If you can provide ill provide a PM so we can discuss further..
OK.
OP, give me all the Breitbart connection to Pilsov and Weev, and also explain to me... Why Breitbart has several Jewish journalist and a strong history of diversity...?????????
So where is your connection to these individuals?
If you work at Breitbart, then show me how the payments are made.
>they arent
>And if you knew anything,You wouldnt be on Sup Forums

Letters and words can blind you.

You have already been doxxed
and you wont be happy

watcch ut 4 leet h33ker