I get the whole hating Jews ironically thing and thought it was pretty funny at first...

I get the whole hating Jews ironically thing and thought it was pretty funny at first, but isn't it kind of a dead meme at this point? Seems like it's outlived it's comedic value

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7v0nq/the_hasbara_handbook_a_manual_for_proisraeli/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok then herschel schlomoberg

What part of "synagogue of Satan" do you find funny

>HE THOUGHT IT WAS IRONIC

it was hilarious for about 2 years. now the only people posting jew memes on /pol are arabs and edgy 15 year olds.

t. oldfag

whatever newfag

2 khazars in this thread so far

>being an ancap

top jews like it when we spread the blame widely across all jews. i'd be surprised if they didn't shill this meme themselves to cry "oy vey anti semitism!" whenever anyone starts complaining.

blaming all the jews is literally a top jewish plot

>trying this hard to convince people you aren't a newfag
you really had to label yourself as an oldfag after you started off with the insinuation of browsing pol for at least 2 years? and dont even get me started on your use of the "le edgey nazees xD" line

I dislike bankers and Israel, so I guess that means I'm an anti-semite.

>hating Jews ironically thing
could you explain what exactly hating jews "ironically" means for me?

No one talks like this here. You want to say people, give them a better meme.

Suicide violates the NAP

You're either a Jew or a retard.

Either way, you're fucked in the head.

this, good post, most pol tards have no idea what nuance is or know that more goy are involved in it than Jews, the top just happen to be Jews and the Jews are useful idiots for them, they are Canaanite Moloch worshiping Satanists

Nothing ironic about it. They've earned it.

sick pic

It was never ironical you dolt (or some sort of a shill trying to bait admission). Either way, you can look up almost any influential intellectual from any country up to two thousands years into past, and you will find hatred for the Jew to be very present and very widespread, and for a good reason. And nine times out of ten, the cause of that hate was the Jew, always scheming and pulling strings. If they agreed to BTFO, most societies would have no hate left toward them, but every sane person knows they will never stop what they do.

This goes without saying though, it's usually the 1% richest people are talking about when they mention Jews.

the top just happen to be the jews.....

>ha ha Sup Forums is satyre
Go back to pebbit, you retard.

It was never supposed to be funny. Jews unironnically deserve the hate and need to be gassed. Literally responsible for most every (((progressive))) movement.

Again, I get what you're trying to do here, but it really just falls flat. Most of these aren't even memes, and pretending that it isn't ironic just isn't that convincing, so it doesn't really work well either.

I guess I just remember Sup Forums being more funny and original than this

What does that image have to do with anyth

Only oldfags remember the days when the Soviet national anthem was pinned to the top of the page.

meh well it wasn't done by accident, but just like anything use nepotism and corruption to get to the top and fill their ranks with their own. My point is pointing the finger at Jews and saying "it's you" is foolish. The puppet masters are Jews but the vast majority of the minions are not, the true traitors

4/10 you had me hooked for a second

>I guess I just remember Sup Forums being more funny and original than this

It is because it did used to be fun before the kikes declared all out war on our people and people like myself doing original research and writing books starting dropping the real info here for retards like you to consume and spread, but apparently you aren't even good for that so you should prob just leave this place

I posted that sheeeit on FB my nig

They've been a menace to white people for 2000 years and are actively genociding whites there is nothing funny or ironic about that.

Whoever said it was a meme, user?

I assume you're baiting. I'm not ironic. I'm in my 40's and have thought this way since the 80's because it's the way it is. You seem to be enjoying your liberal arts college. Good luck with that.

(((Conspiracy theories)))

Bunch of retarded faggots.

Newfag

>I want to push the narrative that Sup Forums only hates Jews ironically but I don't want to just come out and say or it will be to obvious and they'll call me JIDF so instead I'll just slip it in as part of a loaded question like the old "When did you stop beating your wife" so they'll be too distracted answering the question to notice that I slipped in an easily disputed statement as if it were already accepted as fact

Rename that file to irony_throughout_history

apparently they get paid by how many responses they get from what I hear so you are right on the money aussiefag

This is no joke. This isn't about humor it's about the survival of our people.

>only 4/10

ok retard

it was a strong 6, or dare i say it, a 7.. until your second post lol, but i havent been baited in awhile and you nonetheless made me bite

The Hasbara Handbook: A manual for pro-Israeli propaganda

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7v0nq/the_hasbara_handbook_a_manual_for_proisraeli/

>We should be politically correct on a politically incorrect board.
>We should be living proof that we don't even have the brainpower to resist.

Found the redditor