People hating me for being white at college

Sup Forums, Lately I've had Jews, and Blacks on occasion tell me I should "Check my white privilege" and when I tell them I'm only part white they think I'm lying. Why do they think I look white? Whites think I'm half (as I am irl)

>Le 47% face

Just tell them to stop being racist? I go to college as well and I've never had anyone tell me this.

They're just as racist and clueless as anybody else.

You wouldn't make it into the SS so no- not white

Better act like a supreme gentleman, that always wins em over.

Good luck HAPA.

Keep in mind I go to a college in California or all fucking places. I hate this state, where even Hapas are considered to be "Whitey"

ouch
poor kid

Shave your head and identify as a nigger.

i don't know. best to just stop caring what niggers think

I'm white. To me, you are You're half 'n half. If you lost some weight, your face would thin out, and your Asian features may show more. As-is, on a first glance, someone might think you're a chubby white guy.

If anything, just remember that all those idiots around you have no concept of race except "I'm different and oppressed, and because you're lighter than me, you're not." Don't take it to heart.

>LE 56 PERCENT FACE
>Venezuela
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>checc yo privlegg white boi
>i-i-i'm onl-y half white guys
Fucking sad

I Guess so, thank you. I have been going to the gym regularly though. Hopefully by the end of this year I'll lose some weight

See . : . : This -->
You are a mistake

Tell them you're an ex-Muslim from Kazakhstan and they should check their privileges

>Venezuela
I am whiter than you, and not from Venezuela you phoneposting hapa trash

>ridicule Venezuela for not being white
>when you are literally 47%
Do you realize how retarded you look right now? Stop posting.

>Lately I've had Jews, and Blacks on occasion tell me I should "Check my white privilege" and when I tell them I'm only part white they think I'm lying
Yeah I'm sure this happens all the time

i would never think you're white. you're 52% face.

do a blackface. it will put things into perspective.

It's still ironic. Also my bad, you're from ecuador. And honestly you're just as much as a Mix as I am, and frankly who cares? At least I'm not hellbent on destroying the west like the Jews are.

Weren't slaves pretty expensive and owned by people who usually had dozens of them?

50% Asian, 50% White, 100% Ugly subhuman incel

>you're just as much as a Mix as I am
Not really mate, I am tall, blonde and have green eyes. All my Grandparents are from Spain.
Pic related, it's a Brazilian. Not all Southamericans are shitskins.

Tell them that they can check your white ass, while they're kissing it. The easiest way to BTFO and trigger these pseudo educated libtards is with just a little bit of wit, and not to ever be afraid of them. :)

>obvious product of WM/AF
nasty

You can lose weight and gain muscle right now. /Fit/ is a fantastic resource. Use it if you aren't already. Look at the sticky.

By the way, Southern or Northern CA? I'm in the South.

You have obvious mongoloid features. I have a friend from childhood who looks almost exactly like you and his 1/3 native Siberian.
If they call you whitey they are just retarded.

You'are fucked that you live in literal Hell climate and can't embrace your 3% heritage by wearing traditional cloths.

Saved

Elliot Rodger

Screw what these turds say OP, I'd fuck you

Touch of supreme gentleman.

47% eternal. Thou art blessed.

>that filename
seems legit

add sam hyde on there

>posting the r/asianmasculinity chart
You're not helping

Thats because only beta white guys mix with asians, and it takes an alpha asian guy to even think about getting with a white girl

nope not white, at least by a Sup Forums standards.
however, you should be proud of being mongol, they cucked a huge portion of the people from the middle ages.

There is far worse blood to have.

you don't even look part white you goddamn chink

You do look white and if you don't mention your chink heritage no one will know

>25% Mennonite
>25% Lowlander
>25% Anglo
>25% Celt

just fuck my shit up niggers
at least I have blonde hair and blue eyes

tell them to check your dick into their mouth, and if they were really serious they would be out raising a family to carry on whatever shitty virtue they are trying to push on you

>Mennonite
That's a lifestyle, not an ethnicity

Tell them to fuck off in Mandarin.

Mennonites would tell you otherwise.
They inbreed worse than the Jews, but fortunately they started from Lowlander so it kind of works out.

NorCal, Silicon Valley

How the fuck is he 1/3 Siberian?

you looks like shit

Take it as a compliment half brother. Youve got a lot of skin in the game, dont sell us out for feels.

u posted on hapa once and if u did it unironically u are a major faggot

x / 2^n can roughly equal 1/3

you look like a finn or someone from the eastern part of russia.

Blacks also owned slaves as well.

What kind of degenerate school do you attend user?

Not really dude you wouldn't know he's half asian if he didn't tell, I've seen much worse OBVIOUS ones

He looks like shia lebeouf to me for some reason

> Fischbach

Wait that's Markiplier?