California overrun with homeless

Homeless people forming massive encampments in Southern California. Gov't and police do nothing. These fuckers shit everywhere, leave used needles and condoms, steal from cars at night, and fucking rob people.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@34.042844,-118.2462141,3a,75y,134.83h,82.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shB7CDLp5tDUiVkes99N9oQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah the one off the 57, see that shit everyday I drive to work.

Anyone else with these tent cities near them?

Quite a few in the Bay Area. It's always nice to hear about them occasionally catching fire and burning to the ground.

There is also a bunch near the 91 at Harbor.

>Homeless people forming massive encampments
How's they homeless if they got tents and shit?

That's one of the biggest camps I've seen.

> photo is in front of the fucking county government buildings

I live in El Cajon, pretty much San Diego and I see this nasty shit everyday. We had a vigilante here about a year ago who would go around and destroy the homeless during the night but he got caught pretty quickly, he was doing gods work.

Los Angeles user here. I deal with this problem on a daily basis. They've taken over certain areas of my city. In one place they even set up living room furniture. The streets are covered in a glaze of piss and shit. Places like downtown Santa Monica, near the Pier, smell like the homeless all the time, even when they're not around.

this is modern day america. a 56%, slum country

Sana Ana is just a trash heap where ever you go, I used to work there a few years back. Fucking terrible area. I'm glad I moved to Fullerton.

This is just starting, I think it's gonna get a lot worse

clearly, you all need to raise taxes so that you can spend more money on helping the homeless.

>Seattle here

Shut the fuck up. We have homeless people on every corner up here, under every bridge, with their own tweaker cams, the works. You guys haven't seen shit.

They care more about spics that arent citizens than their homeless population.

Fucking disgusting cockroaches.

Molotov them in their sleep pussy, litterally no one will care.

>Communist Mexico 2.0 is overrun with homeless
color me shocked

I live in Monrovia and participated in a campaign to bring awareness to the criminal vagrancy problem in our central park. dozens of homeless shits sitting there doing drugs all day, their shit piled up all over. I witnessed a guy injecting heroin as I was leaving the library with my daughter after story time. they kicked these shits out of the park and now they just loiter in the alleys around downtown. we won I guess? still need to be cleansed.

Denver here, too many homeless

Los Angeles user here again with a story.

I was in Santa Monica a few weeks ago. I see this blond white boy struggling to make it down the street, he's clearly stoned off his ass on hard drugs. He's using things like trees and street signs to hold himself up as he walks.

There's a gang member hispanic next to him and he's trying to lure the white boy into a parking garage. That's when suddenly a black guy comes out of the parking garage and yells at the white boy saying "Don't go with him! He's going to rape you!"

I think they are cranking up the prices to rent/buy places to live in order to push Californians into other states. infecting them in hopes of eventually turning them blue.

thank god for mind numbingly cold winters.

>Capitalism wo-

Possibly, yes. There's zero plan for dealing with this.

Which in turn becomes money for drug dealers. That's what they spend their cash on. All those tents and bicycles you see are stolen from garages in the surrounding suburbs.

damn

It's always the same story isn't it? People send their money to Africa instead of helping their struggling neighbors.

Napalm is made by melting styrofoam into gasoline

Firemen can't put it out ^_^

Sac is fucking lousy with em. Aggressive fuckheads that carry knives and stink like death.

I wish some nat soc groups could start some sort of a program to help white homeless that seem salvageable. its horse shit nigs and beaners and rapefugees get section 8 and whites are allowed to sleep on the streets. especially the vets

The winters do nothing

16th street has more homeless per foot than anywhere in the country.

geez nuts

>Napalm is made by melting styrofoam into gasoline

>Firemen can't put it out ^_^

>I wish some nat soc groups could start some sort of a program to help white homeless that seem salvageable.

I thought that as soon as I saw the kid. He looked like he actually came from a decent home and just somehow got his life fucked up by drugs. Heroin has hit this city pretty hard.

I'm sad to say that I'm moving out of California next week.

It's out of control everywhere. I have a friend in San Diego who pissed some of these homeless off by telling them to get lost. They shat in their hands and threw it at him.

This story is So Cal in a nutshell.

Here it's specifically drug addicts and the insane. Not just people down on their luck, like really fucked up people.

just starting?

There was a a 25% increase in the homeless population last year. LA county's count revealed 60K, thats right 60,000 homeless people, larger then most american small towns and cities

What the fuck is going on. here is what the center of LA looks like. looks like a judge dredd movie.

google.com/maps/@34.042844,-118.2462141,3a,75y,134.83h,82.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shB7CDLp5tDUiVkes99N9oQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

i remember that guy
a true hero

Yes, we've all read Palahniuk.

when you have a country that is 13% african and 16% spic it would be highly unusual to NOT have this

Theyre all over washington too but the rain is coming so theyre finally leaving

America needs more immigrant-

It's just google maps you retarded burger retard

well sadly, i think its going to get worse. as the other user pointed out, there's no plan for dealing with this, its getting worse, the jobs economy is going to crater as automation escalates. SJW's will defend the criminal homeless, esp blacks, and anyone who complains about homelessness is going to balled racist or elitist etc.

You're thinking of magnesium fires or thermite, napalm can absolutely be extinguished with basic-bitch water.

California is americas electric buglight

Ever wonder why they say not to feed wildlife and pigeons?

>Places like downtown Santa Monica, near the Pier, smell like the homeless all the time, even when they're not around.
Honestly, homeless junkies are better people than 90% of the residents and business operators in that area.
1. Remember that bar offering the special "drink" codes a female can order to basically have the bartender call the cops on their date because he's creepy or whatever? Right there, near the two british pubs.
2. "traffic calming" reducing traffic capacity on purpose
3. Residential areas N of Downtown SM are full of ultra-wealthy leftist jews
4. Activist kikes like both of the Jerry Rubins(I think one died a few years ago)

I hope Santa Monica becomes a shitstorm of homeless urine and feces

Why don't they just buy houses?

That's an amazing link.

It's hard to overstate how massive this problem is, when you take into account how many cities are affected. Also the permanence of these makeshift structures, since the authorities do very little to move anyone.

The ones by Angel Stadium disgust me. Just ship these people to Hawaii already

wow it's almost like california is a shithole

Actually saw the police bulldozing a homeless camp in Oakland a few weeks ago.

A few years ago there was a problem with homeless people near the parks next to the Hunt Branch Library, and there is a homeless shelter near the firestation closeby. I don't know if there is still a problem since I live in Irvine now.

Socal was a mistake.
t. norcal.

That's pretty close to the Skid Row area, so no big surprise there. It's looked like that since the early 90s

California has the 6th largest economy.

this is good but there is a video of these guys on motorcycles riding though california and there are just ENDLESS homeless tents and shacks. even more than this link. im having some trouble finding it though

Can't wait until that state collapses desu

See people shooting up in downtown Seattle all the time now. During summer when we were full of toursits, one tourist family just ahead of me was walking by Westlake Mall downtown and the kids looked obviously repulsed by someone/something in the doorway. As I walked by I saw it was a passed out woman, and a greasy, filthy homeless addict shooting up into his groin, with his fucking dick hanging out. This kind of shit is common now, the cops don't give a fuck either.

Can't say, I live up on the Hill overlooking FJC. Shits great here.

What part of NorCal? Becacuse San Fran, Oakland, etc are far worse than LA when it comes to the homeless epidemic.

>call the cops on their date because he's creepy

The mgtow-ers were right.

ha typical white faggot tryna be funny at Tha expense of a nigga
we'll b seeing how u get houses wen niggas rise up like Haiti 1809 bitch ass white bitch
kickin u n urs down Tha street n shit like go n get u a house lil white boy, y not just buy a house o yea because we got ur doe n we got ur family for all our needs u feel me

its not only in Murica take a look at france

I live in one of the most cucked countries on the planet, check your privilege.

Bay area. It's hard to believe it's worse here. But at least we have natural river unlike socal which would literally die of dehydration without outside water.

Found the nigger who's been stealing everyone's bikes.

dam nigga u slayin

Want to know the worst part? There are new luxury apartments being built right by where homeless sleep. There is a new Porsche store next to DownTown LA. 10 Years ago, Downtown LA(Near the towers, there was a shitload of homeless) was a shithole but now it seems like a construction boom is going on so its turning less shitty with the homeless slowly going somewhere else.

I thougt California was the richest country in the world

I bet they pay a lot in taxes living on that prime real estate....

thx nigga good t see a nigga up on this sad ass sight we ouchea !!!

Haiti a pinnacle of civilization

Didn't you ever read the sign: "Don't feed the animals"?

I rest my case.

Just repeatedly call the cops from payphones and say someone is shooting inside the tents, shooting guns and killing people. They'll show up and enter the tents and fuck with the homeless. They won't show up if you call to complain about homeless. They HAVE to come and enter the tents if you say there was shooting. Just be vague and say shooting technically you're not lying "they were shooting up" if you get caught say you meant needles.

They're the 6th largest economy in the world as mentioned, probably 4th or 5th by now seeing as their economy is absolutely booming

Live in Downtown San Diego, can confirm.

The homeless occupy about a third of the city. All these fuckers do all day is dig through trash for recyclables/leftovers and smoke crack. You can't walk around here without having 5 bums asking you for a spare quarter. They are pajeet-tier street shitters with zero regards to hygiene which has to an hepatitis outbreak.

I pay 2k/month per rent on top of 9% of my salary going to the state only to be greeted by filth the second I step out of my apartment.

6th you moron.

Seems like a big improvement. All you have to do is stop feeding the hobos and they disappear. Just like rats.

Every empire has a scummy underbelly.

wat u mean fag... I sed LIKE haiti dumbass, US Tha #1 country n we gonna take over #blackexcellence

>farms imploding because illegal immigration dried up and their slave labor took a hit
>towns of homeless people doing fuck all nothing at the same time
that whole fucking state needs to slide into the ocean. what a complete fucking clusterfuck of dumbasses.

Californians are so fucking stupid they'll just accept homeless from other states. Just buy them a ticket and the problem is solved.

Pretty amazing that _privileged white males_ go around pretending to be poor and homeless just to mock people of color.

I have a friend who lives down there. The homeless smeared their shit, as in their feces, all over his dog. As revenge for him telling them to fuck off.

Downtown SD must be a different homeless business model than here. In LA/OC they go into the suburbs at night to steal shit for drug money.

pooping is a human right, fascist.

They buy food if they really have to, it's not a problem. The real enabling is coming from the fact that these 20- to 50-tent encampments exist and the authorities do jack shit to move them. Literal parallel society set up within ours.

Sheiiit!!!

""Homeless are better than working citizens"".

Get used to it, this is what happens when you go full commie.

Lots of Citys around the country will buy hobos bus tickets to California just to get rid of them using the city's resources and having to constantly lock them up for drunkeness an being asses in general one way tickets to fuck off and never return.

>USSR: We will show the world the might of communism by hosting the Summer Olympics is Mos-

what A based black guy

> The homeless smeared their shit, as in their feces, all over his dog.
Glorious.

The sad part is that Seattle could easily get 10x worse if the soft-minded bleeding heart retards get their way

No. Because I'm a suburban retard.

lol no they don't! Read more comic books.

My city tolerates them for a few months, then sends in the cops and demolition crews. Legalizing pot brought many of them here. As a pot smoker, I oppose recreational legalization for that reason alone.

No one minds them until they become more aggressive with panhandling and start hassling businesses.