What's your opinion on Vladimir Putin?

Always wanted to know - what's Sup Forums thinking about our president? Any opinion is welcome, I have no interest in intentionally avoiding or censoring replies.

How can you "censor" a reply here if you're not a mod?

He has good memes.

Great nationalist leader looking out for his citizens.

I think he's trying to restore the pre-soviet Russian imperial order and moral system which is not a bad thing.

he aight

Russia isn't real. Nice try globalist

There is little to no practical knowledge of Putin in the us.

I've seen YouTube clips of him roasting reporters, but mainstream media points him as a KGB villian that planned false Flags against his own people to gain popularity.

He's a simple con-man that stumbled upon the presidency through his unrelenting sociopathy.

He doesn't even want to be president. He just wanted to seek revenge and personal gain.

Only the truly stupid believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He certainly doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than himself, minus his own family.

He's a salafist-zionist puppet being marionetted by the Russian Mafia

As long as he makes his country great and doesn't fuck with others I have no problem with. Hopefully him and Trump can find common ground

i'd fuck him
i'd also probably vote for him, under the right circumstances, but i'd rather fuck him

his roasts are every bit as good as the al smith dinner

How was such good friends with an asshole like Bush if he is a decent guy. That makes me suspect of him. He does do that russian thing of proofs and thinks he is sly. He made the right decisions with Georgia and Ukraine..

Russia doesn't have a middle class or a middle class dream. People need hope that they'll be affluent to fuel an economy. This is Putin's biggest misunderstanding. By co-opting and relying on rather than eliminating the mafias he gains control, but doesn't need it. The entire nation would be more powerful if he wasn't so reliant on oligarchs/mafia. Transition away from that, explain to them that the game is going to change and they have a massive advantage at the start of new game.

I really like him, wish we had uncucked leaders like him.

In Australia every election cycle for the last 9 years, a leader of the leading party was essentially "overthrown" by their own party.

Since the last election, no single major policy has been implemented, no significant piece of legislation written.

The biggest deal happening here is the gay marriage vote. That's the absolute state of Australian politics.

Meanwhile 300,000 immigrants pour into 2 "large" cities every year, with them becoming more congested and crammed every year, and they call it "economic growth".

Wage rises in the last 10 years for Australian workers are $9 / year after inflation.

I love listening to him talk. He speaks much different than pussy american politicians, and much smarter. He also comes off as very honest, which is mind bending. He sees the world in a very rational way in my opinion. I don't believe all the stuff about oligarchs and mafia's, seems to me he was trying to put an end to them, but I'm an outsider with little knowledge of russian internals.

Follow up though, I don't like how he made hololost denial illegal, that really diminishes his persona in my view

Anti-Putin people are neocons / Hillbots / MUH NAVALNY LOL XD liberals

Russia has always had stronger leaders than the west, except Gorbachev and Yeltsin

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Putin much more intelligent and honest than Donaldo Ttumpo.
Putin the Great Visionary.

Citizen the hohol of this shithole country detected.

Through Trump being his minion is he our president too?

I wish my mexican president was as based and badass as Putin.

SO MANY BITCHES I KNOW WANNA FUCK PUTIN. BITCHES LOVE PUTIN.

Chomo

I would like to see him remove the turkroaches from Asia Minor. If he did that, as far as I'm concerned he can be the new Byzantine Emperor and Tsar of All the Russias.

Has his heart in the right place definitely but everyone is trapped inside the Jewish System so everyone has to at least bow down to some extent. And let's not forget that Russia is still recovering from Judeo-Communism, it still needs time to achieve enough financial and technological (especially mass production technology) independence to have an even more independent stance.

Also important is that Russia is more like a "Multinational empire" than a nation, it's various nations voluntarily agreeing to be part of an Empire...very complicated place.

"Putin's Russia" is very much the last hope of Mankind and the White Race.

Tfw he will never be your president...

alpha male swagger
he walks like he's hung, packing, or both. either one is enough.

... Except chechnya.
Fuck chechnya.

Love him. Hope Don Don teams up with him to destroy (((them)))

I love Putin he's better then (faggot) nevalny

>I have no interest in intentionally censoring replies

Is this a threat? I dare you to censor my reply. Double dare.

I like him but he better stay out our bidness or else

One of the best things to happen in recent history of mankind.

he is the perfect enemy to increase power in the rest of the world for the soros and rothschilds. under angela merkel 2018 germany and whole europe will go full jew

I don't trust the leader of any nation, they're all part of the game.

Warmongering, autocratic piece of shit that is bleeding Russia dry. Is enabled by weak betacucks who fall for his macho propaganda

Civic nationalist fag

Russia is lucky Putin is their leader
and the world is lucky he is so red pilled.
Trump and Putin could change the world,
but the Globalist won't allow it!
At least,
Family values aren't totally dead on this planet, yet,
so there is a little hope.

>nationalist
Haha

he is a fag

Globalist bitch