GREENPILL GENERAL - meatcuck double standards edition

A place for discussing all things greenpill.

- Animals transported to Turkey in disgusting conditions

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41281570

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/05/24/for-many-somali-refugees-this-industry-offers-hope-then-takes-it-away/
nytimes.com/2008/10/16/world/americas/16iht-letter.1.17008659.html?mcubz=3
washingtonpost
archive.is/aFMVV
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2008/10/16/world/americas/16iht-letter.1.17008659.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 muh canines

MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

don't try posting this on an americuck website
they are completely brainwashed about cows, chickens and pigs

veganism is the most difficult and important red pill to swallow

lol meatcucks 7/10

But we're also sick of all this premature death. Americans like meat but we like not having heart disease too.

Fuck off ya poofta meat is fucking delicious.

Do you like this image?

when was the last time you saw a cow fetch a newspaper

i actually saw one do that
was that your whole argument?

>I only eat the elk and deer that I shoot.

>when you havent told anyone in 5 minutes youre vegan

Yeah fuck off. I eat animals, I raise animals and I kill animals with my own hands just because I fucking love meat. I would never torture an animal and youre projecting industrial processes consumers have no control over to eating meat.

Soyboy please.

meat is tasty tho

>consumers have no control over
STOP EATING 50 BURGERS A MONTH

This board is for the discussion of politics and current events.
Fuck off to /ck/.

We eat lesser creatures. It's nature. Just like every other predator. Are other apex predators in the animal kingdom immoral too?

are you aware that humans are basically smarter apes, and apes eat meat?

mm, dog. I thought eating it was gross, but you've changed my mind.

Ya think the end user has any control over if step #44 of an industrial chain in shotholeistan mishandles a cow? At the best you can eat local and hope the local authorities are trying to enforce the more stringent EU regulations.

Apes eat their babies sometimes too.

I know this is crazy but hear me out, you can advocate for better treatment of animals without becoming a vegan faggot.

Ate bacon today, going to eat it tomorrow.
Stop me if you don't like it. I'm not falling for your cuck vegan debate tactics which rule out all justifications for eating meat.

Animal mistreatment is a current event bro

I used to be vegan.

you mean like this? hahaha

how do they people that work at those meat places not kill themselves or have massive depression. it must be a certain breed of human that it doesn't bother them.

>vegan debate tactics which rule out all justifications for eating meat.

lel i think you mean logic kosher boi

They employ a lot of illegal immigrants and there's a real high turnover rate iirc

Probably the worst job on Earth. It's dangerous too.

>greenpill
No

Cow farms exist because americans literally eat 2-3 burgers a day
its disgusting
they smell really gross
no need for so much meat if burgers don't want to eat a 2 dollar cheeseburger every hour

Supply and demand, yes consumers have control idiot

well, germans do that as well, and probably some south americans too

I'm gonna eat some sizzlers. Try and stop me faggot.
You know what, next time I got to France I'm gonna get some foiegras

Chicken is far better

Toeffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffu

>No

>greenpill

remove this slide thread, i'll admit it gave me a good chuckle though schlomo

Who /chickenbreastfordinner/ tonight?

doggos were bread to be our best friends and companions, cattle was selected to be edible and tasty and to grow nice and fat,
Ooh and that rib eye steak... Get out

>No animal products in our life
Then why do we have incisor teeth in order to cut meat? Why do so many animal bones in the stone age had tool marks on the bones?

I'm sure you don't. So what else is stopping you from going vegan?

yea who would ever want to accept that job and see that shit. and have it on your conscious your bashing innocent animals over the head and slitting their throats.
its actually sad that the animals get born into that hell place.

I'd gas every dog abuser

Somalis.

washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/05/24/for-many-somali-refugees-this-industry-offers-hope-then-takes-it-away/
nytimes.com/2008/10/16/world/americas/16iht-letter.1.17008659.html?mcubz=3

>I know this is crazy but hear me out, you can advocate for better treatment of animals without becoming a vegan faggot

THIS.

doggos were bred to be food*
you should try them sometimes, pretty tasty

Archive or screenshot please
>washingtonpost com/sf/national/2016/05/24/for-many-somali-refugees-this-industry-offers-hope-then-takes-it-away
archive.is/aFMVV
>nytimes com/2008/10/16/world/americas/16iht-letter.1.17008659.html?mcubz=3
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2008/10/16/world/americas/16iht-letter.1.17008659.html?mcubz=3

>tradition fallacy

lel meatcucks have no grasp of logic nor philosophy

Its a cycle, shit workers do a shit job, they dont give a shit, get mad, anxious, depressed and take it out on the animals which makes the job even more harder etc. Also, the amount of body fluids, piss, shit and blood involved is unreal.

On the other hand, I've been to several slaughterhouses(lmao at sensitive cucks renaming them to "processing plants" in Hungary and most of them are just like your regular factories. No overcrowding, no live animal transports, proper process control separating batches so panic wont spread etc

Jews arent aware of shit. Still these threads arent as bad as cuck ones on Sup Forums.
I do get some good tips on what would go well with my delicious steak

Cattles were selected to drag plows.

i don't find anything wrong with killing and eating animals but those factories like in the videos is sick. and America is pretty degenerate for allowing those to exist.

Are you a leftist?
Blame the fattots

meat is tasty and I ate it my entire life
when I was little, I had disputable pleasure of slashing pig neck with knife after my uncle stunned piggu
did I liked it?
no, killing animals is not fun
did I liked smoked bacon I got from piggu?
I LOVED IT MORE THAN I LOVED ANYTHING EVER

You should stop paying for it, if you have not already

I am vegetarian, not vegan. My test was low before i when vegetaria, its now almost double what it was when i started and now ive recently started lifting ans its even higher. 10/10 do recommend.

Animals have teeth for lots of reasons. This pig here has super brittle teeth that grow into its HEAD that it uses to attract a mate.

Why should that mean we need to eat animals? Our teeth aren't really comparable to a real carnivore or omnivore anyway, I couldn't kill a goat with my mouth.

>he doesnt have dozens of pounds of frozen meat bought at bargain-basement rates by sale hunting

its like you don't even save thousands of dollars on food every year by cooking for yourself

Caring about animals is not dependant on being a leftist.

All this gross animal suffering you faggots are defending is part of the modern culture you cry about so much

Fish is fine to eat imo, no cephalopods though.

Eating animals with an emotional range is fucked up.

Hitler stopped eating the meatjew, look it up. You should too.

ITT i_need_to_tell_to_everyone_that_im_vegan.jpg

Ok. I appreciate the honesty. No need to try and justify something if you know it's wrong.

Fully aware of hitler being vegetarian

well if this is double standarts edition

see pic related

why dont meatcucks dont feed their cattle natural organic meat to solve their b12 problems?

really makes me think

>parents have farm
>their neighbors milk/pet cow comes to visit
>nudges or licks you until you pat it
>puts its head in your lap when you sit
>basically a big puppy

If youd ever spent a significant amount of time with the animals you eat you'd realise they aren't drones and actually have personalities.

that isn't the same thing as meat mills which is what people hate
>animal born to die
>stays in a box for 4 years
>slaughtered by a machine with 4000 others

Ebenfalls, your muh humanism applied to animals is christiancuck shit, consider KYS

My favorite

but is it really wrong?
nature is beatiful and terrible, killing for food is nothing to be ashamed of

Are you seriously implying that animals are the only ones that suffer and are treated like shit?
Futhermore, you don't care about animals.
Not only that but the strawman that tries to attach me to a certain group of people is childish

lol saved, fucking deluded meatcucks

If anyones going to eat meat they should hunt it. Glad to see you're doing the right thing.

I like how it tastes and I dont have to morally justify it online.

Get fucked vegans. You are next!

>muh meat farms
leaf, everything is soulless now because more people on earth lead to more demand on food and that means dropping all stuff that is absolutely unnecessary

try an stop me

>nature is beatiful and terrible
I'd say doing terrible things is really wrong, yes. We have the choice to do otherwise.

If we didn't eat cows we'd have to kill millions of them off. They simply don't have a justified existence beyond the meat, leather and milk they produce, and the males exist purely for their meat or to be bred with the females.

You're either baiting or you exist in a state of delusion where you think humans would just let cows and other farm animals exist pointlessly in a state where humans let them consume resources without being useful or valued by humans beyond "but they're alive".

Considering vegans also tend to be animal rights weirdos you also consider tame and domesticated animals to be "slaves", most likely because you have autism and are unable to understand most animals are dumb as hell and perfectly happy to live in a human's house as long as they get fed.

retard detected
hope u dont mind when i fucking eat your daughter because she tastes good

Eating my dog would be violating my property rights. If you want to raise and eat your own, be my guest

If Hitler ate meat he would have won.

yeah lets keep a species alive just to suffer and please us
hope you don't complain when it happens to you and your family with aliens farming us

Can I eat my kids too?

Veganism is a cult. Care to dispute this OP?

And yet the males tend to be violent and exist only for the sake of being turned into meat for the most part.

>b-but this animal can do stuff

Who fucking cares, a lion in captivity can be expressive towards its handler that doesn't mean a lion is your fucking friend.

You're wrong and vegan life is not natural. While it's bad for the products and consumers to have too much meat, the solution isn't the vegan pill. The solution is to take meat consumption lightly, and to eat some vegetarian meals from time time

Obviously not, they have the right to not be eaten. Unlike animals, which have no rights

>keep a species alive
Stop eating cereals then

cows are really dogs, good buddies, good friends
but turkey, boy fuck them. the most assholish animal ever, both to humans and to other animals

eat them as you like

>We have the choice to do otherwise.
so? we have the choice to end wars or usury or jews or whatever we deem wrong or uncool
do we do any of those?
shut up, your nation fuck dogs and invite islam

I see that Canada is desperately trying to compete with the Ausfag poster in who can post the dumber shit, it's unfortunate that Canadians are always absolute garbage at creating believable shitposts and just come off as annoying tryhards every time robbing me of my desire to continue the conversation.

i drink soy milk retard
why not just milk women? it would be less of a strain on the planet

then fuck off retard, no one wants you posting here
go eat a burger and get a heart attack

Cows are dumb as a sack of bricks. If they're standing on a road and you drive up on them they'll just walk down the fucking road instead of getting out of the way

Reminds me of old chink women

>drive over dog
>it doesnt dodge
woooow

ITT tradition & naturalistic fallacies void of any justification or logic

I'm talking going 5 miles an hour on a farm road. It takes them a quarter mile before they think to try to get off the road

>soy milk retard
Stop drinking that soy, clearly it is making you braindead

>Posting vegansidekick

Never do this. It just pushes people away from your ideals. Smugly sneering down at the masses and lauding your superiority won't make them fall to their knees in worship, it makes them bitter and resentful. You need to use actual humour, that's funny and not just "LOL UR RETARDED" to bring people over to your side. Passive aggressive superiority complexes are for liberals, not winners.