Why do people want to live in the city so much?

Why do people want to live in the city so much?

Because the countryside is full of unintelligent rednecks.

getting robbed is really fun

There are no rural and suburban retards there

to get away from you.

They think they'll be able to make money in the city and them move to the country, but then they die in the suburbs.

This, especially here in burger.

The city offers a fast paced life which brings with it more frequent doses of positive emotion, most often brought on by the saturated culture of heavy drinking and drug use. People in cities become accustomed to, maybe addicted, to the chase of immediate gratification and that immediate gratification makes great pro-city propaganda, I suppose you could call it. People who are having a tough time of life outside of cities see the city as this beacon of magical happiness and inevitably go there, get sucked in to the poisonous culture and don't leave. After a while of this cities swell rapidly in side but degrade quickly in quality of life, falling far below their rural counterparts in measures such as happiness and stability. In spite of this large difference in happiness and general life quality, or maybe in part because of it, city dwellers tend to develop a sort of self-aggrandising ego about them. With the chaotic concoction of stuff going on - drugs, gossip, celebrity, fights, etc - it's hard to really pinpoint the seed of this self-aggrandising ego but it exists nonetheless.

Now that the city is big, vastly out populating all nearby rural areas, the city dwellers find themselves in a position where they hold the majority of cultural power. This is mixed in with the fact that businesses target cities first and foremost because more people means more profit. The cultural power of a city, regardless of vacuity, mixed with ruthless business only servers to amplify itself more and more, further drawing in more hapless fools in search of some promised but undeliverable dream of happiness and popularity in the big city.

To get in to the point I touched on about the self-aggrandising ego phrases such as "rural and suburban retards" are very valuable. That's the ego I'm talking about. Because of the vast wealth in cities and the vacuous culture of consumerism perpetuated by massive business, the population of cities begin to equate material wealth... cont

No, just acid attacks, bombs and rape gangs.

with quality of life, desirability and, most importantly in this case, intelligence. However the opposite is true, most very smart and very rich businessmen of the city actually live in big houses in rural and suburban areas. Still, the reality of this is not enough to outweigh the power of the dream of material wealth and the city population carries on growing and growing ever more retarded.

Tasmania is chinese clay you anglo dog

cuase
>niggers
dis ok for me to say cuase im a sisjendrraooadragonkinhomosapiensapeomeowwmeowmoew
why you such a bigot for huh?

My friends from college laughed at me when I moved to a rural area, telling me I will never make as much as them.
While they are right, they currently they make 10% more than me. However, I have a greater disposable income because 80% of my pay doesn't go to paying rent for a tiny one bedroom or studio hellhole in the city.

>you can hear it in their voice that they are jealous of where I live
>they refuse to admit city life is garbage because they have invested everything into living in the city
>if for some reason I want to go to the city, I just drive down over the weekend, getting the amenities of a big city and also the amenities living in the country
>my face when people fell for the city meme

Cities are like a wank, fun and exciting until you come. Then you feel the shame and disappointment at having wasted part of your life on it.

Country is full of biting insects and others pests.
City is full of immigrants.

Vot a choice my god..

Because it's difficult to get money living out in the country.

你需要回家, chang

All part of r/K selection my dude. They can't survive in the country. They have to be surrounded by others of their own kind. When everyone is a weak, unremarkable, soy boy, it's not quite so obvious. Look at herd animals, they herd as a defense mechanism, hoping the wolf won't get them but get a weaker slower animal. Now replace wolf with Tyrone, bang... liberal lemming city dwellers.

Convenience.

Because they've never come into contact with niggers.

More opportunities, better infrastructure, better entertainment.

Not everyone is a programmer working remotely.

>When everyone is a weak, unremarkable, soy boy
A lot of guys here are fit and angry as fuck.
You're a rural and suburban retard.

The primary reason for me is employment. I just finished my studies (masters in history and a teaching degree) and starting out as a teacher in a saturated field means taking jobs wherever possible. Most of those are in the cities - primarily because immigrants are concentrated here and breed like crazy so lots of kids that need to be taught - and the few jobs available in the countryside are highly sought after by teachers with much more experience than myself.

Also I live in Flanders, there is no real 'rural' anything here, let alone wilderness. The entire region is one big metropole imho.

speak for yourself , Mikael .

I have to because of work.

I can't fuck 4-5 different 9/10 hotties / month from Tinder in rural shitholes