Richard Spencer CIA proof

You've been not only been duped, but cucked. Richard Spencer's father is Secretary of the Navy.

Spencer is a government agent and controlled opposition. Hating blacks/jew is good, but Spencer exists to wrangle you in a place you in controlled echo chambers and, eventually, FEMA camps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_V._Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
allgov.com/news/appointments-and-resignations/secretary-of-the-navy-who-is-richard-spencer-170706?news=860236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Richard Spencer's fathers name is "William" you faggot

Way to find some unrelated dude with a similarly common name

Dicky is still a faggot with an egg head though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

fuck off with your spam threads you CIA nigger

You got "William" from Wikipedia, which is user generated and provides no source. Sec, I'll go fix the article so his real dad is listed.

Idk

What I do know is the only people destroying are country are liberals in major cities. Everyone else supports Trump.

Richard Spencer's dad went to Tulane, not Rollins College.

Try again, slide thread faggot.

so was his dad

FATHER, yes son, I WANNNNNNNTTTTTTTT TOOOO KILLLLLLLLLL YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

First of all, sage

Second google it, other sourced confirm (went by "Rand")

3rd look in the mirror, find out what part of you is a faggot, and quit it

race war now

We already hate egghead spencer. No faggot larper speaks for us. Maybe david duke & jordan peterson as personal favorites. Spencer is clearly cia plant or some shit, controlled oppositon that loves the jews

>Rand
His dad is "Rand Spencer." Allegedly an ophthalmologist from Texas. I know another "Dr. Rand" who's an Ophthalmologist from Texas. Thinking the dad is made up, given that the only mention is an unsourced Wikipedia entry.

morrison's dad did the gulf of tongkin.

They don't look related, very different shape.

IDK where Morrison comes into all this. Rush "Jim Morrison" Limbaugh doesn't seem to like Ricard Spencerstein.

Thats the more recent conspiracy theory. the more fact based one is that the hippie movement was a CIA cultural psyop

The only reference I can find to Spencer's father being "Rand Spencer" is the unsourced Wikipedia Entry. A google search for "Rand Spencer" leads to several dubious listings of an Opthamologist from Texas. "Rand" is an uncommon first name, with the most popular "Rand" being Rand Paul (who is also an opthomologist for Texas).
I think Richard Spencer made up this fake "Rand" father, based on Rand Paul, and wrote him into the (unsourced and unverified) wikipedia entry.

Not the same guy, though Dick Sucking (((Gottfried)))'s choads like they are made of solid gold Spencer is still a rat.
>Spencer, who resides in Wilson, Wyoming, has been married to Erin Linda Wolf since August 1983.
>The couple has two adult children, Averil and Pierce.
Richard V. Spencer has no child that carries his own name, is how I read it.
allgov.com/news/appointments-and-resignations/secretary-of-the-navy-who-is-richard-spencer-170706?news=860236

> Government is pulling off turbo false flags on the daily.
> Government is too stupid to get one of their operatives a name change.

This is why i fucking hate conspiritards. You really think YOU are the one to crack the fucking code? Please.

Can't put us in FEMA camps without disarming us, and that would be an extremely bloody and violent proposition.

>> Government is too stupid to get one of their operatives a name change.

With new doublespeak they don't even have to hide it from you, user. Since it was so ridiculously obvious, it could never possibly be true, right user?

>jordan peterson as personal favorites.
Fucking sodomite kikelover.

This is bullshit. The truth is that Richard Spencer is an unwitting asset for the Dems/MSM/etc., and I don't think any reasonable person can deny that. It's the reason he doesn't get banned across social media while conservatives are being banned for so much as using the wrong dinner spoon.

>Trying to start a civil war
>Hour long interviews on Al Jazeera, CNN
>Verified on Twitter
>Pictured with Laura Bush
> Alumni of his highschool include government and media heavyweights
Spencer is a spook, and an obvious one at that

>Based guy with proudly showing his country
>Versus reddit tier kekistan flag

Gee, I wonder who I'll believe over the other...

Richard Spencer is based

a large chunk of Sup Forums hates him because a large chunk of Sup Forums are non whites after HWNDU

nobody respects richard spencer

nobody cares about richard spencer

too many threads about him fuck off

wew lad. edit that article so your facts are true facts!