A bottle of acid to the face set em free from unrealistic misogynistic beauty standards enforced by their white...

>A bottle of acid to the face set em free from unrealistic misogynistic beauty standards enforced by their white patriarchal capitalistic cis gender society

#DontBePlacidTakeThatAcid.

Nice

gonna splash some wh*te thots soon I reckon.

Staceys BTFO

man number 4 could have made a good looking wife... now she is ruined...

Damn bro what happened to white women, they used to be goddesses now they're sluts

cultural marxism and men allowed it to happen...

They still haven't released the name of the muzzie who attacked them, but we got pics and names of the girls real quick.

This makes me feel so good

Acid in the face is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural society free of hate

Wise words from Erik the Red over here gentlemen listen to him he speaks the truth

Even the one with doggo? She's wearing jeans and a cardigan over a long sleeve top. Also, number two is at least trying to cover her breasts with her hair.

I agree that one and three are showing way too much skin though and thoroughly deserved what they got..

#VeilOrSplash

It don't matter what they're wearing it's more like, why go to a shitty part of France where the nig nogs roam free, what's the deal did they think they were gonna take in the sights or something hell nah they were trying to get fucked, who the fuck wants to see Marseille when you got better cities like Nancy with less walking dead

Depends how badly. Do we have pics? Women with minor scars have huge self-esteem issues making them great loyal wives.

4 is legit hot, 2 is cute, 1 and 3 the acid probably improved matters

sauce on video?

"World peace" - the teacher skit

It's MDE World Peace you turbopleb. I'm not gonna give you a reference, watch all six episodes.

far right is qt

Maybe done go to middle eastern countries to fuck refugees and you won't get acid in the face.

They all deserved it.