The snowflakes are coming! The snowflakes are coming!

For those who haven't heard of the news recently, antifa, or as known as the 'anti-fascists', are planning to overthrow trump on November 4th 2017 or just 11/4/17.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwih9pyd07DWAhUC6GMKHXexDUsQxa8BCCYwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvWJb31Knaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds entertaining.

Good. Only educated city people voted for Hillary.

I ain't clicking that shit

>Antifa
>overthrow the government
Oh god, hide the trash cans.

>November 4th 2017 or just 11/4/17.

Can't be too educated if you aren't aware of the Clinton scandals.

Yeah, but should we do something about it? You know like going to one of his social media accounts and warn him about it?

>educated

>Voting for the most corrupt, scandal ridden candidate ever

They're going to overthrow him on the 11th of April?!

Does the link work?

I'm sure he'll find out. Can't wait to see a whole crowd of them get steamrolled by an armored vehicle.

This is all a fake con coming from one faggot who wants you to watch his shitty monetized youtube video

Don't worry lads, the overpowering stench of unwashed homelessness and pot will out them immediately.

Sorry about the "or just 11/4/17", it's just November 4th 2017. it's my mistake. It's just because I feel really shitty today.

the fuck is up with your link
doesnt work for me

Here's the link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvWJb31Knaw

I have mixed feelings over this.

How many times a day do you dilate your wound?
Also SAGE copypastabullshit.

lol i hope they try
sounds entertaining

The only thing that worries me most is their strength in numbers. But it seems as if it's becoming less effective by the day.

It's so ironic that these people call themselves 'anti-fascists' but the only fascists around are themselves.

don't forget they bought an APC a few months ago

Is that some sort of armored vehicle or weapon?

Just asking

L2searchengine

>11/4
why must you do it?? why not write a normal person ???

How long do you think that would take?

Armored personel carrier.

Ok

I don't I feel really shitty today

they're communists, stop countersignaling

*I don't know

You should know this is fake without even having to visit the stupid revenue bait. Antifa aren't into doing anything bold that legitimately threatens the "fascist" establishment. Occupy Wall St. was a legitimate threat and got flattened. These useful idiots are about nothing more than throwing piss at dumb rednecks in MAGA hats.

Thanks

Thanks

I like this post.

If anyone knows about it's the CIA. And if they posed any legitimate threat, I guarantee all the major ringleaders of Antifa would disappear before you could say "snowflake"

>CIA
>Helping Trump

....m8

Oh ok then. Thanks for the info.

lol

That's good to hear m8

Ok I'm tired as hell, so I'll just go to bed. G'night!