#Pizzagate - Soros now controls FIREFOX

naturalnews.com/2017-08-14-firefox-browsers-will-soon-block-fake-news-flagged-by-george-soros-linked-left-wing-groups.html

>What the absolute fuck.
This creep is now in charge of saying what is or is not fake news through firefox.

Are you fucking kidding me?
This motherfucker is at the heart of the pizzagate scandal - he is trying to cover shit up by calling it fake news.

>STOP THIS GUY!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FB4yi
mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Firefox-bought-off-by-Soros:2670194
vid.me/nnqHr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we archive it
archive.is/FB4yi

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Firefox-bought-off-by-Soros:2670194

>mfw i bring up pizza gate to close friends irl
>mfw see this thread

well, guess im getting banned for replying yo your retarded thread

What browser should I use?

>Not using based Opera and/or Vivaldi

>anything within 6 degrees of separation is connected

vid.me/nnqHr

>WaterFox, PaleMoon, Vivaldi

>Sup Forums: tell your friends
dont do that
This says "Soros-linked" as in linked by Soros.
Meaning we know all adservers soros owned?

>He still uses Firefox
>He's not using Brave + Qwaunt
Fucking amateur hour in here.

>We know all adservers soros owned?
Soros funds groups like BLM and Antifa through branches meant to disguise his funding, these groups are in plain sight.

thats true

What happened to that petition to declare him a terrorist and seize his assets? It got enough signatures, where the hell is it now?

what the fuck

what do i do now? lunascape didnt age very well

the guy is basically the fucking devil he'd have ghosted it

Wasn't there some kind of rabbit search engine that was safely user?

Alright Sup Forums, sell me on your alternative browser of choice.

It's true.

Why the fuck aren't you using Brave? It's made by Brendan Eich, the guy that got the boot from Mozilla for donating $1000 or whatever to an Anti-Gay Marriage org.
Also, it has adblock built in.

this is how jews operate; first they let goyim open a market, then they use their power of conspiracy to take it over.
Next they open up those markets so goyim get used to them and it becomes a habit.
Then they exert power and control through their corporations to thin out unwanted ideas "if you dont like it, leave" "they are a private company, they can do what they want" usual talking points
Next they remove the ability for the goyim that slave for them (and pulled all the other goyim in to their platform) to survive on their work alone. More power and control to the ruling kike.

this is just an endless ball of kikery. kikes follow the loose - tight - loose model to directly control all the cattle (you) they own.