Why is it such a bad idea to put Harriet Tubman on the $20? She was pro 2A and a Republican...

Why is it such a bad idea to put Harriet Tubman on the $20? She was pro 2A and a Republican. She fought against the democrats, risking her life doing so. She was a proud American who should be remembered as a hero. Do you support get or are you hypocritical just because of her skin color?

tl;dr Based black woman should be on money

It's not going to happen.

Because we're getting a brand new currency within 2 years. Once Don takes down the NWO we need to get rid of the NWO symbols.

FINNA BE SUM DOLLA BILLS YEET YEET

Andrew Jackson is better?

In what way?

Andrew Jackson is Better.

What's with you guys and all your conspiracies? Is it the fluoride in the water?

I think Andrew Jackson has more power than nigger toobman

Every

We actually sit here and try to learn about the world. Over time you find gems of truth hidden in the bullshit spam. Spend some time and you'll see.

America should make a new bill for $2.50 with her on it!

Literally have it's sovereignty over our own money & balanced the budget
>Sees flag
Oh, no wonder you didn't know that

have its = gave us*

>It would be $12
>we hold up our end of the compromise, you innumerate fag

Shes not a founding father or a dead president.
Only reason she was put forward was because she was black.
Good historical figure she was yes. But it was a move to massage black folks feelings.

Because women don't belong on $, Rabbi.

based subhuman nigger on american dollars. Praise Kike

itll cost too much for the ink to do the lips, so no.

Here's why

>Go to shop
>Buy item listed at 19.99
>Proceed to pay
>"One nigger and 98 cents please!"

>Why is it such a bad idea to put Harriet Tubman on the $20?
Because Hamilton is already on it. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.

> (OP)
>>Why is it such a bad idea to put Harriet Tubman on the $20?
>Because Hamilton is already on it. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.
Hamilton is on the ten, you poor mong.

fuck off retard

The reason it's bad is that the 20 is the only unit of currency with Jackson on it. Put her on the 1 or 5

Appeasement only works as a means to buy more time

Because she is not US President.

What about Benjamin Franklin?

Did she beat the British at New Orleans?

Did she kill a bank?

Founding Father, important figure.
That black thing? Never heard of her and probably 99% of Americans.

Shouldn't it only be presidents?

I think we are getting some black woman on our money soon here...

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OLY SHIT

Harambe did more for this country

Harriet Tubman was a lawbreaker against her own country. Traitors should be hanged!.

Andrew jackson made more land for America for us to grow and make way for technology.

One should be hanged and erased from history. The other should have a statue made as large as the washington monument.

Fair enough.
Americans should know who she is though since we learn about the underground railroad that helped escaped slaves to the North. Tubman is more of a folk hero than anything else. Not a worthy replacement for one of the only good democrats to ever live.

Dicks out for harambe.

> Shouldn't it only be presidents?

I don't think so, they already have Benjamin Franklin on the 100 bucks, and he has never been POTUS...

So she helped to break the law of the land and stir of the animosities that led to fratricidal bloodshed? Grreeaaatt...what a hero.

>Why is it such a bad idea to put Harriet Tubman on the $20?

Only Sasha deserves it.