GREENPILL GENERAL Cont. - meatcuck double standards edition cont

A place for discussing all things greenpill.

- Animals transported to Turkey in disgusting conditions

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41281570

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81apC6GSCrL._SY606_.jpg - Cornflakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1408943
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41281570
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-safety-of-heme-vs-non-heme-iron/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
youtu.be/T_p5haImSCk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 muh canines

MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

>eat tons of meat
>jack off after every meal
>never get prostate cancer as a result

Checkmate, Veg Heads

>get stomach, esophageal and colon cancer instead

well done meatcuck

>needing your esophagus, stomach, or colon
Someone isn't getting enough protein

this shit again?

Hi. What's your favorite animal?

also can I just say that there are more causes of cancer than just "le meat, ecks dee"

There's atmospheric pollution, there's bad habits(smoking and drug use, smoking has remained steady whilst drug use has rapidly increased), there's shit in the food(pesticides, herbicides, and bleach are common ones in rice and vegetables that wasn't there in the 40's, let alone other chemical factors), there's asbestos in buildings still, there's increased cases of skin cancer due to slow erosion of the ozone layer(with New Zealand as a prime example) as well as European genotypes being in climates they are not suited for(North America), etc. etc.

The list goes on and on. To blame all cancer on one source is simplistic and childish.

Hell, if we remove smoking, we could remove some odd 37% or more cancer cases and some 87% of all lung cancer cases.

And we know smoking is bad, and we can't even argue any real benefits of smoking. People can say that meat is useful because you can subsist off of it, ok, but smoking has no other use than slow, gradual suicide. And yet for 20 to 30+ years after we've realized smoking kills you, people still do it. No legislation has come along to ban them or to attempt to reduce them. Hell, nobody seems to even care.

If we can't remove something as benign and idiotic as cigs, how will we remove something as institutional as meat eating?

Greenpill? Nigger, I am a man! I have evolved to be the apex predator of the fucking planet. Killing is what I do. Why the fuck would I give that up? Pussy

Iunno, kind of a loaded question considering you're going to spring me with "WELL GUESS WHAT THEY TREAT THIS ANIMAL IN X WAY IN GOOKLAND JUST LIKE WE TREAT X ANIMAL HERE"

>If we can't remove something as benign and idiotic as cigs, how will we remove something as institutional as meat eating?
smoking is down to like 15%

It's being removed

people are learning the truth and making difference choices

You're not going to live forever, no matter how disgusting the food you eat is. I'll stick to the stuff I enjoy instead of making concessions for slaughtered animals. Your ancestors bones are rolling at your feeble, pussy diet of flowers and vaginal cleaners. Faggot.

Haha no I wasn't setting you up. I don't really think I can persuade people that way.

But now I'm curious, do you have a favorite?

Here's a retard vegan fallacy for you
>Humans don't have sharp teeth, We aren't meant to eat meat
We evolved as a species which had the ability to cook, making sharp teeth/canines unnecessary for eating meat. Also, we humans didn't use our teeth as weapons either. We don't have the ability to digest all plant matter. Always have to explain this shit to every 80 IQ vegan I talk to. We aren't herbivores, retard brainlet. We're cookivores, and we'll stay that way and your faggot little movement will die out.

My ancestors ate a ton of flowers though

Way more than I eat

Love eating rice eggs with my rice steak

What's your stance on abortion OP?

What's yours?

First of all, a shitty cartoon strawman that basically insults me, telling me how I'm a shitty human being for daring debate you kind of reduces any form of sympathy or desire to reply and thereby bump this thread.

Secondly, the US population has grown by at least 1/3 on top of itself since the 80's, and at least doubled since the 60's. And I have trouble believing 30% of the American populace smoked, even at the height of popularity.

So smoking could have even increased since the 60's, but it's just that the same number represents a smaller sample size now.

Sweet deflection kimosabe.

Don't feign sensitivity like that, it's awkward as hell.

This is a god damn nazi image board and I see NIGGER in every other post you big fucking baby. You can't a little mspaint comic?

And here's another rebuttal - 1/3 of the American populace is considered overweight. Why? Because they consume a lot of calories and remain sedentary.

They could simply get up and walk and they would lose weight. But they don't. They make the active decision not to. Because when you provide one solution that requires even the slightest amount of work, a large portion of the populace will inevitably do anything but that.

Well I'm not OP. I'm pro-life though. What about you?

why the fuck would you want to die prematurely

I'm for abortion. I just wish your parents were as well.

I've been vegan for a month, lost weight and got abs.

Couldn't care less about the animals did it for my health. Eating corpses now disgusts me.

Oh sure. I don't actually give a shit, but when someone comes out and says "debate me" and I respond professionally, and then they throw a shitty cartoon at me and go "le meaties btfo!", it convinces me to sage threads, such as this one.

I don't actually give a shit about your cartoon, I just expected more, for whatever dumbass reason.

It is Sup Forums after all, so I guess I might actually be the crazy one here.

lol. Was that all?

>Cares about animals
>Not human babies

Sage is an essential part of any vegan diet

Nice. I recently gave up oils and found there's abs under there.

It is a good feeling.

I think that was a carnist, not a vegan.

This. When we look upon the world most plant matter is completely indigestible and no nutrition can be derived. Eating plant matter is a contrivance born of rigorous genetic modifaction and eating mostly plant genitals. And yet i can eat everything from beetles to blue whales and gain energy.

Why doesn't this comic show the prices of each milk?

>/nogains/ general

And how you can't cook the same meals with those lacto free milks, and most stores don't stock them

Lacto intolerance = subhuman

Everything gives you cancer according to all the half-assed studies that the media keeps pushing.
Eat what you want. You're gonna die someday and there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't know about your country by in America they're similar. You don't have to drink plant milk to be vegan though.
You can cook with them as you do with cows milk.

>everything gives you cancer

lel classic meatcuck appeal to futility that isnt even correct

fruits, vegetables etc. contain antioxidants that actively reduce cancer risk

They don't have the same properties. Have you ever baked bro? Consistency is pretty important

>you
>literal mongoloid

Kindly chose two

Plant milk works in baking. I don't know what else to say. You should be careful of berry bushes.

Fruits and vegetables also contain harmful chemicals leftover from pesticides, these chemicals cause cancer.
I told you everything gives you cancer according to studies. You just don't understand because the lack of protein has affected your brain.

> be australia
> shitpost

nothing to see here

Meat has far more environmental contaminants and nothing to prevent their damage.

Whereas plants contain much less contaminants and antioxidants to counter act them.

Fruits & veg intake reduces cancer risk. Surprise surprise. I don't know why you would deny this

Try again kosher boi

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1408943

> antioxidants negate pesticides

wew lad contain your ignorance

oh i get it, it's actually the leftists who are redpilled

>Whereas plants contain much less contaminants and antioxidants to counter act them.
Still contains contaminants dumbass.

>you can only get protein from meat

look at this idiot.

What are beans? what is milk

[spoiler]t. poo in loo[/spoiler]

Fuck off your shitty generals you goddamn cuckold.

Eating fruits and vegetables doesn't prevent cancer. If it did nobody would have cancer.

But plants are so healthy that they're good for you anyway.

Whereas even completely organic meat is harmful.

>Fruits and vegetables also contain harmful chemicals leftover from pesticides, these chemicals cause cancer.
See, that is another reason to go vegan actually.
Google "what do cows/pigs/chickens eat"
Google "feed to flesh conversion ratio"
Almost done, now Google "what is bioaccumulation"
Congrats, now you are Vegan

You two are giving everyone in this thread a good reason to stay away from vegan diets. Hell, they'll probably start eating more meat.

they simply lower risk. lrn2nuance you retarded meatcuck

why are you triggered by plants meat boi

Oh no I'm so demoralized now :C

>Whereas even completely organic meat is harmful.
Call 911 now. You need medical assistance. You may have brain damage.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-41281570
saturated fat, cholesterol, and animal protein increases IGF-1 which promotes cancer growth.

It's bad in every way. Even the heme iron is shit. nutritionfacts.org/video/the-safety-of-heme-vs-non-heme-iron/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-
I didn't mean to include this link, ignore that.

>Vegan
>completely reliant on artificial supplements to provide nutrients
>Vegans have weaker immune systems and take longer to heal from injury
>"i-It's b-better for you!"
>mfw

I saw a news article saying bananas give you cancer awhile back. I didn't make a thread about it calling everyone fruitcucks.
That's how a normal person reacts to fear mongering studies.

read OP, don't need supplements.

Nothing wrong with supplements anyway

The lack of protein is showing here.

>Nothing wrong with supplements anyway.
You think meat is bad but you put that shit in you?
Christ you're retarded.

supplements are fine. many should take them.

and everybody should be taking vitamin D because it makes you live longer. literally nobody gets enough naturally.
youtu.be/T_p5haImSCk

Haha. see you later. please watch the vitamin D video and live a little longer.

good bye now

>Ass blasted that my shitty opinions aren't taken seriously so I'll leave the thread.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. It could take awhile to heal because of your poor diet.

lel kosher boi has no understanding of nutrition nor health

savage

What are amino acids?

Fuck you mentally rekt vegan spastics. Eating meat is part of the green pill. How are you going to grow grains on top of a fucking mountain? You can't, but you can raise sheep or deer there and eat them.

You know anyone with any culinary, biological, or medical knowledge just laughs at vegans, right?
You're a joke, to EVERYONE. Not even exaggerating.

>Tv told me that eating fruits and vegetables is mandatory to maintain good health

Yeah right, like that one time when cigarette were healthy

>no understanding of nutrition nor health
You obviously don't. Go ask your doctor if eating meat is dangerous. He will laugh in your face.

Where do they get proteins? Quinoa?

could obviously get the same macros and micros on a vegan diet

fuck vegans. they feed their cats and dogs unhealthy diets. they abuse animals. total hypocrites

possible. But difficult.

what's the point of veganism? Is the entire idea basically
>muh feels
?

>be a vegan
>have to worry about b12
>have to worry about high homocysteine levels
>have to worry about high folate intake
>have to worry about zinc levels
>have to worry about iodine levels
>have to worry about vitamin D levels
>have to worry about b6 levels
>have to worry about omega 3 intake
>even if you take this all into account you have to still worry because the bioavailabity in supplements and vegan food forms are so low you will likely still not get everything you need

>have a regular diet
>have a glass of milk and everything is fine

The vegan diet is an eating disorder.

if by muh feels you mean moral integrity then sure

You're so dumb it makes me angry, macro profiles don't mean shit when the bioavailabity is so fucking low.

This.

The philosophy i've adopted for food is pretty much eat stuff that't processed as little as possible and similar as possible to what we evolved to eat. Whenever diets stray far from this it's associated with endless health issues in my experience. Every study seems to come to the same conclusions, eat less processed stuff, eat a diverse diet similar to what we once ate.

Removing every kind of food produced by an animal fucks with that completely, and even if you manage to handle all the shit you listed, i'll bet they'll be things toy don't notice, like a subtle intolerance to some stupid bean you've been relying on for protein and toxin build up from some shit you eat all the time now that was only eaten in small amount before because your substituting it for every kind of animal food source.

If you want to gamble with your health for the sake of wanting to see all farm animals genocided one day, I won't argue with you. But pushing the idea that it's a healthy diet or healthier than eating a more diverse diet with meat is cultish propaganda.

still doesn't understand that meat is inherently carcinogenic

Genocide of farm animals is "moral integrity"?

I reaaaally don't get the moral aspect of veganism. Animals raised on a farm away from predators, given good life, die peacefully. This is bad?

Let stop eating meat so the exact same thing happens, except those animals can't have kids and their breeds all become extinct.

Is it?

Vegan>vegetarian>eating corpses
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

The vegetables and fruits you eat are technically dead plants.

Substantiate that statement with proof.

No supplements either.

If you somehow manage it, I guarantee it will be a ridiculous meme diet which no one could maintain in real life.

Captivity, rape, being bred only for your resources which you will be killed for when being taken, with a big chance of being abused all the way through doesn't sound bad to you?

But you agree with what I'm saying, then?

>links to a singe study he hasn't even read

You probably don't have an IQ that even allows you to understand scientific literature or to critique methodology.

>good life

lel

watch the vids in OP

Refute it then.

>2000% of vitamin A

user, do you have laser vision?

>Captivity, rape, being bred only for your resources which you will be killed for when being taken
We're all captives of earth
>rape
LOL!!
we are all only used for our resources until we die. Most of us don't get as comfortable a life as farm animals can get though.

>with a big chance of being abused all the way through doesn't sound bad to you?
Sounds like normal life for me. I guess you think i would be better off dead too huh?

This is what "moral integrity" means to vegans huh?

Even if he can show you the exact diet the bioavailabilty of the nutrients would be so low that you are only getting a fraction of what you are eating.

Vegans rely on the ignorance of others to spread their eating disorder.

>some farms are bad
>so all farms are bad
sounds like you care more about animal welfare than about eating them after they die.

Farms in ireland are pretty comfy. I guess you think all that livestock we have should just be killed and not be allowed to breed out of your "moral integrity"?

No. What you are saying is stupid.
Humans are omnivores so eating a healthy amount of fruit, vegetables, and meat is the right diet.
Restricting your diet to just one type of food is retarded.