Actual Betty Crocker Fruit Snack Box Right Now

This is on the shelves.
HAHA, who needs Kellogs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bg_1yEsCWZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did they just assume the characters genders?

wonder woman
super woman
bat woman
bee movie
chinese person

how can male super heroes even compete

>chinese person
It's kah-tah-nah, she's got my back.

hahaha I expect this on CNN tomorrow morning, and an apology letter on betty crocker's facebook by evening

well, I was thinking that the left hasn't attacked due to perceived roman salute by Nordic girl in front.

>Super Hero Girls
Why not just say Super Heroines?

Fixed

LOL

Listen here OP. You buy that shit and you buy tons of it. I don't care if it's 5am where you live, put your sweatpants on and go to walmart and buy the whole rack. By this time tomorrow Betty Crocker will be all over MSNBC and late night talk shows for having a nazi white girl on their box. BC will cuck immediately and recall all the boxes next day. YOU however will have a collectors item that will only increase in value to comic book nerds for years to come.

yfw thats how it was initially drawn.

I know sooner of later it'll get press.
I mean, its f'n funny .

>he bought the memes and didn't watch suicide squad

Nice perfume, is that the stench of preservatives?

It took me a second.

Serious question, who is that samurai female here?
Pls respon.
I mean I know the Jews fear the samurai, but isn't that extra racist? I mean someone should tell them japan doesn't use swords to fight anymore, they might as well give the white girl a English longbow

I love how they fit a white, a brown, a black and an Asian here, like a rainbow of disverty

I don't get it

Seig

Why the fuck do you even give a shit about a kids cereal box

This is a kid's comic that has been coming out for years at DC. This is just a licensed product.

Bumblebee is on the left and Katana is on the right.

They all go to high school (I think) together, including villains like Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, but they are all "good" and friends in the book.

Heil

JA! Das Punkt!

>asian
>rising sun bandana
>katana

>black
>no spear
>no afro

Seems it's ok to stereotype Asians but not blacks. Pisses me off, actually. Either we can stereotype everyone or we can't. Which is it, America?

Oh sheeeeit

Katana?
They actully named her Katana? What're of retarded low effert character name is that?
God dam it I hate low effert children's products, give her a japanese name or something,
Could you post some rule34 though?

They stereotype everyone but white men. Every faggot in the DCU has AIDS thanks to Judd Winnick.

The original character is from the 80's, these are all just "alternate universe" adaptations, basically dumbed down versions for kids.

You can google rule 34 Katana yourself but it'll probably be the main DC character not the DC Super Hero Girls version.

I actully want rule 34 of supergirl femdoming some of the others, the high school version

Cultural stereotypes are okay if you have a good culture. Spear chucking, mud huts and loincloths isn't exactly flattering.

Although for some reason Black Panther gets away with it. The trailer showed sky scrapers with fucking mud hut roofs and yet black people love it.

In the comics, Wakanda is rich because they have Vibranium, a unique metal only found there. In a sacred mound, I think it was a meteorite that embedded itself upon crashing. Anyway, this unique metal has all sorts of unique qualities, making it highly desirable and valuable.

So they protect it and sell it off. They secluded themselves except to sell off small amounts of Vibranium to fund themselves. So they developed all tech themselves independently without outside research, so their tech is all incompatible but also "the most advanced".

It still looks hella goofy. If you can build a building out of steel and glass I don't think you'd put a thatch roof on it.

we were all thinking it you magnificent czech

Well, katana is a Japanese name. It means "shitty sword".

Change the logos, and paint her in SS black.
DO IT!!! DO IT NAO!!

I went slightly overboard

Fucking A

5 GOLD STARS FOR THIS NIBBA

>9g sugar
>22g pouch

People feed that to kids

TOP KEK

Joke flew so over your head that it burned up in the sun.

come on now, don't be so prudish! It has NO artificial flavors and NO Colors from artificial sources. Means it's nearly organic.

oh thats f'n good,! LOLE

You did well, have a pat.

youtu.be/Bg_1yEsCWZI
Fuck yourself faggot
Captcha: Gibbs Avenue