Richard Spencer converted

youtube.com/watch?v=0U5zCbwFizA

WTF he's a leftist now

I'm not sure if I'm just drunk or if there's a high pass filter on the audio.

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

hmm

>Being surprised the controlled opposition may betray you

Spencer was always a cuck, more a racist liberal than anything desu.

no offense, im a brown man and i do agree whites have the right to protect their culture just like the chinese and arabs, but dont insult and offend the whites pls otherwise they have the right to throw you out of the country just like the arabs have the right to do it

Spencer has been the victim of numerous of these highly edited shitlib intervention videos, they're so cringe, I wonder why he keeps getting tricked into doing them

Well, his original purpose was to be controlled opposition leading white people into total destruction, so it's possible that he's secretly always been a leftist.

Spencer talking to a dopey cunt about Nietzsche ideas like dopey cunt has anything to respond with other then it's inevitable that everything will go to shit and to give up on the fight.

Why does this faggot get so many high production value videos?

Cuz hes a psy op.

>i dont care about history
>i care about today tomorrow and the future

For being an ex nazi he sure does walk talk and sound like a nigger

THIS RETARD SAID THE 20th CENTURY INSTEAD OF 21st

THIS IS SO SCRIPTED

>A white ethnostate will never happen

Why?

>Because it never will

This, if you didn't see this coming a mile away as soon as he came into the mainstream spotlight then your head was so far up your ass that Elon Musk probably contracted you to be a living model of his next tech innovation bust.

>now

Natsoc has always been leftist.

kek

Oh look, it's another character assassination thread, those are a RARE sight here, amirite?

>Dur Hurr FREEDOM

he's such a poofta

I am pro-Spencer the title is a joke

The guy in the hat is such a faggot who doesn't know what sacrifice is. Why should Spencer give in to his faggotry when Spencer and the rest of us are starting to win?

That fat faggot will amount to nothing and Spencer will - regardless of what anti-Spender shills say.

MUH LIBERAL POLITICAL COMPASS WHICH IS CENTERED AROUND HOW SHEKELS ARE DISTRIBUTED AND IS ONLY RELEVANT WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF THE COLD WAR AND CAPITALISM VS COMMUNISM

leftists did it because they want a flashy video of them "standing up to hate" and shit