"The genuine anti-fascist fighting club"

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html

It's over guys. How can you defend from this now?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
youtube.com/watch?v=h_vvI26NnwE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y89nfjCiTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/punching-greek-gym-trains-anti-fascist-action-170911085404277.html

I'd let her beat me up

>How can you defend from this now?
long hollow tube with optional sharp thing on the end

Bamboo spear?

quit being a retard. jap bantz are subtle

>train to beat up racist nazis
>end up using new skills to defend yourself from rapist muslims

>successfully defend self from Muslim
>charged with hate crime
>labeled nazi
Fingers crossed!

Fuck itd be great to get attacked by these whores and just go beserk

wow muay thai!

women aren't complete fucking shit at martial arts that's for sure, i mean i only fucking instruct the useless annoying bitches

I can.

It's called".38 Special".

That would also be effective.

>How can you defend from this now?

if she kicks me I beat her to death

>AFFIX SHARP THINGS AT THE END
can you imagine how retarded that would sound

>train to beat up racist nazis
>end up using new skills to defend yourself from rapist muslims
>successfully defend self from Muslim
>charged with hate crime
>labeled nazi
>pic related

>antifa
>sponsored by the goverment

what's wrong with Muay thai

And here are the people they're trying to fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

the fact that women can't fucking do it and their standard response to being attacked is a 'deer in headlights' thing where they don't move and just let whatever is happening happen

Not to mention Muay Thai is very painful. Women just like to claim they know Muay Thai because it makes them sound bad ass. It's about as bullshit as a weeb claiming to know Jeet Kun Do.

"In 2010, along with other solidarity activists, he sailed towards the Gaza Strip in a fleet of six civilian ships that hoped to break Israel's ongoing siege of the coastal enclave where nearly two million Palestinians reside. During that incident, Israeli forces raided the flotillas, killing nine activists on the Mavi Marmara, one of the ships, in the confrontations that ensued.

During the raid, Lamprou was aboard the Free Mediterranean ship, which was boarded by Israeli soldiers who used rubber-coated steel bullets, tear gas and electric shocks before detaining the passengers."

Are we /yourguys/ yet?

You've always been our guys. Love your work.

How painful are we talking here? I was thinking of taking it up myself but it looks like a one way trip to shin splint city

Greatest ally :3

tell them to go fight china

>Shin splint city
That about sums it up. I've heard people call it "the most self destructive martial art". I don't know from personal experience but I've had friends, stronger than me, drop out. If you want something easier and less stressful on your body, try Jujitsu. Best martial art imo. 100% body mechanics.

Join club
Train
Get Doxx on everyone
Betray them come protest day

If you niggers have so much energy left, why don't you instead go to wörk and pay your denbts?

You can strengthen your shins to stop getting splints, I had to, to avoid running injuries, takes a while though

This antifa shit is german cancer spread all over Europe,Kraut

Why do commies love Palestinians and Kurds so much? The unironic turbocommie MLPD is also shilling with them over here.

Yes, I'm sure. And I am sure Tsipras and his commies, or the real neo-nazis of Golden Dawn are also all German. And we also own all your media. And your banks.

This talk sounds strangely familiar...

seen videos of Thai guys doing it and they sometimes shatter their lower leg bones kicking or blocking or jumping, looks like it hurts a lot with the foot flapping around and the bone sticking through

Damn it Japan, stop with your logic. The Greek have already won with their killer economy. They don't owe money to anyone and they make so much that the world depends on. We can't risk losing them.

>This talk sounds strangely familiar...
don't give the Ausländer hints, Kamerad. Let them believe the jews are behind it all.

It's like these faggots have never heard of guns. When they try their shit outside of their libshit city containment zones it will be a fucking bloodbath.

By not living in a shit skin ccountry.

>fascist use phalanx formation
gg gommies

The problem with Muay Thai is that a lot of gyms/dojos teach it more as "fitness kickboxing" and kind of let people slide thru whatever ranking system they have without addressing bad habits of their trainees. You can see this all the way up to professional levels of the sport. Biggest thing I've seen that absolutely murders people is not rotating their foot when they kick, it leaves the foot stationary and makes them kind of spin at the base of the back to gain power, and it is a fucking wreck on your back. If you wear shin guards you should be fine tho as far as shin splints go. If u wanna be a badass just condition your legs at home by beating them with a rolling pin.

(No shit had a guy do this, don't actually do this)

>communism,antifa and nazism are all germanic creations
>fund and import EU commies every time there's a rally that threatens german interests
>i-t's the kikes

the recent attack during a protest that left one dead has shown that commies are very unprepared agains cavalry charges by cars, or CARvalry charges.

WTF! I am the Jew now.

But sadly, given the low IQ that leads to such false assessments, I am not of surprise why you cannot into economy :^)

>*gets bought up by Chyna*

normalfags go to MMA gyms for sport, seriously every normie I meet wont stop droning on about I kick boxing classes or BJJ dojos

even fat girls sign up as a way to lose weight

"Ride Now! Ride Now!"

>Mostly women and nu-males
Kek

>be fearless female diverhsitty warrior
>YASSSSSSS
>get small finger bent all the way back
>shit yourself from the pain

K.

>muay thai
video clip of their instructor in action, demonstrating his advanced skills: youtube.com/watch?v=h_vvI26NnwE

...but here is technique that will allow the right wing death squads to defeat them: youtube.com/watch?v=4Y89nfjCiTI

Take back you ENTIRE diaspora, then we can talk.

Roll your shins with a dowel every day. No, seriously.

Kurds are commies and Palestinians hate and murder Israelis who are America's greatest ally so of course they love them.

Good luck Greek punching after I've ripped your nose, fingers and thumbs off and your gonads are driven up into your body. Learn Krav Maga, use the Jew rats weapons, they are both savage and debilitating and ruin lives even if you lose the fight.

> be leftist due to low testosterone
> join gym to fight nazis
> want to grow muscles
> must fix diet
> muscles grow
> testosteone goes up
> wtf no longer leftist

joining a gym is easy, as we can see from OP any fag can join a gym. check back with them in a month, two at tops, and none of these fags will have kept up with it.

Gyms are for homosexuals. Real men just go out into the woods and lift boulders, no matter the weather.

It's actually considered battery assault if they know you've trained in martial arts

>If you niggers have so much energy left

It's impossible not to have energy with all the sun and the good food.

>why don't you instead go to wörk and pay your denbts?

after the leftist "Syriza" did a 180, there's no significant political party that's advocating for debt forgiveness. greece is into being a responsible state

They kick banana trees until all their pain and feeling receptors on their shins no longer exists, they have calcium deposits that form that turn their legs into deadly ass weapons
>a western woman can never be a muy tha fighter

>ride brave macedonians!

They are known.
The only reason they are alive is the Golden Dawn trial, i.e. the State.
They still believe that they are scary or something.
No prob, let them still believe that.
They don't even care that their leader, Lambrou was interviewed by Qatar interests.
BTW their antisexist male leader is also known to sexually harass his female students, but the antisexist wing of Greek anarchy says nothing about it, because he has good relations with a terrorist org, so he's allowed to sexually harass anarchist women.