Practical self defence

Against roaming packs of niggers, angry Muslim pigs, and Turkish rape gangs.

Please no MMA and BJJ memers, why would I want to lay on the ground like a submissive swed or germcuck while Brown dick tries to take my supple white ass.

Once and for all, what is the best defense system for fighting off when you are outnumbered, to give your loved ones enough time to escape, and you enough room to get out of trouble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcUrDKyVUM
youtu.be/wbOiiQpQRhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not being a racist

A knife.

Boxing. Easy to practice, good movement and striking, good distance management. The vast majority of nogs and sand fleas have no knowledge of fighting beyond street scraps and any competent boxer can lay a few of them low without much difficulty.

>mixing your people away and hating yourself is considered 'not racist'
I'd much rather be racist user.
Then I don't have to actually be around niggers or kikes.

Man just fucking learn kickboxing or Muay Thai. You can make very fast advancement if you put in enough time.
1 year of consequent training and you'll fuck up anything besides more advanced professional fighters than you.

Step one identify potentially dangerous situations
Step two avoid those situations

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcUrDKyVUM
learn to box, and learn to shoot

Judo

- Nigger is about to stab you -
"I'm not racist"
- Gets stabbed -

Good luck with that non-racist approach.

You will never be attacked by an orc in a 1v1 scenario. It will not happen. It will always be their entire gang versus you. Your white brethren will also not help you because we've been bred to be passive and "wait for the authorities". The so-called authorities are the ones who've imported the orcs in the first place.

Get a knife. Learn how to use it.

If you don't want to buy one, make one out of scrap.

That pic made me LOL really hard. Thanks.

In your case spoon fight.

>outnumbered, nigs & sandnigs
Rule #1) NEVER hold anything back.
They will fight dirty, you need to do whatever it takes to survive.
>nut-shots
>eye gouge
>weapons of opportunity

Rule #2) NEVER let them get you on the ground.
Once they take you down, you are unlikely to get back up.

Rule #3) Escape as soon as you can. Once your loved ones are clear, gtfo.

Eye gouging, strike the throat, take out the knees so they can't walk, try to use them against each other, spend as little time on one person as possible and look for the next coming at you. Run and get the hell out of their as soon as you have the opportunity. What you're describing is a survival situation. Not a stand your ground situation.

Now of you are going to hunt them or wage war, I would say go for their supplies coming into these no-go zones. I don't know how many men you have, but you would cut off any supplies coming in. Raid their mosques and take their weapons cache. This hurts them. Don't let food or other necessary resources in. Use they're superstitions against you. Pigs blood ammo. Pigs blood waterballons all over their mosques. Use it to kettle then it drive them into a direction you choose. They're cave men. You get the idea.

BJJ

I'd say a good machine gun would sort things out

The main benefit of bjj in self-defense is being able to defend takedowns and quickly escape and get back on your feet if you are taken down. Not the submissions themselves. It's far from something to be scoffed at.

In order of most to least effective self-defense styles
>don't live in shit areas
>around niggers never relax
>don't be a cunt
>gunfu
>parkour and/or a good 800m time
>give wallet/phone
>boxing/muay thai/kyokushin karate (et al)
>bjj/judo/wrestling
>swedish rape wrist band
>krav maga/systema
>aikido/anything kung fu

For those numbers I would choose flame throwers.

>parkour
kys

Taekwondo, but you have to find a good instructor and train seriously for years. Any other martial art lets your opponent get a chance at grabbing you, then friends jump in, then you lose.

I agree its good stuff to know but usually there are 3 or 4 orcs vs 1 gandor knight so if he tries to take an orc to the ground he would end up with a kick to the face and body.

>being able to quickly remove yourself from a dangerous situation despite obstacles is a bad thing

Are you confusing free running with parkour? The former is doing flippy nonsense. Parkour is literally getting from A to B as efficiently as possible despite obstructions.

blowjobs might help save your skin indeed

A European long sword. For a few reasons
>shows that you are indeed proud of your blood and history
>easily out reaches the nigknife3000
>cuts through lightly armoured targets like butter. If shit boys for some reason have body armour either slash at openings or attempt to pierce body armour with a jab
>if any musboy tries hitting you over the head with an iron bar ect you will out reach him and do far more damage in counter attack
>all this applies to antifaggots too
Make sure you get practice with your new weapon. If you aren't willing to put in work with one a spear could do really well.
>"b-but user, what if the nig pulls out a gun??"
Deflect the bullets or die trying with honor.

this. nogs just throw haymakers.
also, if a fight is inevitable, throw the first punch and make it count. This will shock the fuck out of the opponent's crew

Absolutely horrible idea, refer to

if you don't like mma and bjj, then boxing. And don't gas out.

>what is the best defense system for fighting off when you are outnumbered, to give your loved ones enough time to escape

I am a martial arts practitioner with many years experience and here is what I learned:
>If you are outnumered by a pack of niggers only shock and awe works.
>If you want to be sure - get a gun.
>AND DO NOT ASK FOR PERMISSION!

You've opened my eyes, thanks.

How the hell do I get away with carrying a fucking 3 foot sword if my spoon license is currently revoked?

>You will never be attacked by an orc in a 1v1 scenario. It will not happen. It will always be their entire gang versus you.
This

I've been considering a gun for some time but haven't got a clue how to get one. I have south African nationality (dual) but smuggling a handgun to the UK is way beyond me.

Thai box

>what is the best defense system for fighting off when you are outnumbered
Definitely not BJJ

best way to fight is to fight dirty,

punches to the throat, pulling peoples ears, brutal strikes to the head/neck/ribs.

if they go to punch, dodge it, grab their wrist, use your other hand to grip their shoulder. kick their leg out from underneath them, smash them to the ground, kick them in the face repeatedly.

it will be a street fight, not in a ring, their are no rules.

go hell for leather, go fucking hard, use anything you can use to hit them, hit them brutality.

Modern streetfighting/kickboxing, boxing (mixed with other forms, Muay Thai, and Krav Maga are the most practical forms. They quite literally will kill people, and even someone who isn't a rail-thin, agile Asian dude can master them.

One of the biggest advantages for the ones I listed is that they teach you how to deal with multiple attackers. Unlike traditional martial arts that are like "Oh, just stand still and attack me one at a time", they actually teach you how to melee your way out of 7-8 people surrounding/beating you.

Since you're in Britbong land, get a knife. Even a 3 inch tactical folding knife could help save your life in a scenario like that.

Even more important: Know your fucking surroundings. Never let your guard down, especially in regions where being white might get you singled out for being attacked/robbed/raped.

Racial background: I say this not to be racist, but from my own experience, black men fight like shit. They only know how to kick people on the ground and throw wild haymakers. They use numbers to surround and overwhelm people. If you stay on the move and tag them frequently (With punches, elbow/knee strikes, etc.), they will become EXTREMELY demoralized and most likely just go away.

Other white people? More than likely, they're wannabe gangbangers or just drunk asshats. The only white people to fear in a fight are the ones who are clean-cut, but do not show any fear leading up to the fight.

Hispanics: Though you probably won't encounter them over there, Hispanics are EXCELLENT fighters. They grow up getting beat up/beating people up, and are excellent counter punchers. If you're fighting a Hispanic, be prepared to take some hits.

Asians: I fear Asians the most, because if they don't look like the stereotypical nerd, that means they've probably had fighting training, and are more than likely VERY agile. IF you're fighting an Asian, land as many strikes as possible and make them count.

nah you cant really see anything coming so you cant dodge it

instead keep your arms up and apart so that hits to the side of the head hit your arms / hands instead, and always keep you hands between you and them, and throw straight punches to his chin / neck, and dont get surrounded

Become a magician

Get a collapsable baton, a taser or a machete, then!
Most important is really just that is intimidating if you pull it in case of a mugging about to happen.
(You could also pull your penis out if you are very confident, but I'd advise against it)

Get some wasp spray instead. Carry it in a laptop bag.

i can, split second decisions.

Jocko will enlighten you in the first minute.

youtu.be/wbOiiQpQRhw

move to Uganda

6 months come back and post here - if not stfu

You literally have no right to open your mouth at this point

The great thing is, in the US even with fighting training, we always have weapons just to make sure. Nothing equalizes a fight like putting a knife in someone's throat, or putting a hollow-tip .45 round through their mid-section.

if your hand is cut and you cant make a fist you can try chopping with your hand or using your elbow to strike with

A legal to carry (non lethal) weapon, improvised or otherwise.

That and a heart of stone

I'm trained on the longsword. This is autistic. You won't be able to conceal it and in Soviet Bongland anything sharp will land you in jail. Hence, the need for concealment.

>move to a country turned to shit by british imperialism

systema.

also, biting works wonders.

Aren't they adorable when they first arrive?

you have never had a fight and know absolutely nothing about fighting
shut up you fucking idiot

I wonder if some sort of singe use flame-thrower like the DM34 would be a good Idea.

>size of a spray can
>point at niggers
>press button
>niggers are engulfed in flames

You can light someone up at point blank range with one of these pretty good. Only get 1 shot though. Flare guns banned in Europe too?

The Masons that walk among us are far more of a threat. Muslims are not going to tolerate any of their shit. They farm us like animals. Mason cops have faked loads of terror attacks to try to fool whites into fighting the Muslims. Don't take the bait. It's time for Animal Farm to burn.

Only country you could do that in would be the US, kek. In Britain, they'd probably lock him away for life for using a homemade flamethrower.

shut up gay cunt

when you're in a fight you can't see when your opponent punches you, anyone whose been in a real fight would already know this

why this is controversial to both you neckbeards i dont know, but if you dont know what you're talking about you shouldn't give useless advice to people that can't be applied to a real world situation

anyone reading this who has only ever been in play fights hasn't learned what it takes to survive in a real encounter when your life may actually be on the line

SBR Ar15 G19 with spare mags in waistband,

vest answer? Do NOT live or travel where the shitbirds live. I avoid metropolis' like the plague.

I fucking love these things.

yeah they are banned you need a special boat license and they have to be kept in a special compartment and you have to hand them over to the port people when you come into port and then they give it back when you head out to sea again

im not making it up

obviously never lived among black communities while being white. Guess all those over inflated statistics of whites being assaulted by blacks are all just from being provoked by racists.

Ptk or perkiti-tirsia Kali is anazing. Who knew philipinos were so hard. Good fighting system

Vodka bottle into the eye socket (tm).
Take out pack leader asap.
Also Kickboxing + grappling techniques from self defense judo.
Designated walking stick/umbrella as weapon in your cuck island.

It is not like I was going to ask for permission.

It doesn't matter. They won't remember what they read here once anyway. They might remember after a few years' worth of practice, but even then they'll probably revert to that lovely momentary shock that allows even girls who know what they're doing to flatten their asses.

Also carry pepper spray (is it banned in UK?).

if you're going to use a glass bottle then wear a glove too or you fuck your hand up

Vape with a glass tank, smash the top off to make the glass jagged, hold down the button and get the atomizer overly hot and start stabbing them in the stomach or neck until their muscles are either shredded or completely melted away. A cheap kit is like 50bucks idk what that is in brit change.

Holy shit.

its called microaggressions

Bottle bottom "corner" into the general direction of eye socket/nose base.

>special boat license to carry a lifesaving piece of maritime equipment
Do fishhooks need licenses, too?

Remind me never to sail to Australia, I keep an AR and Remington below deck.

Kek, valid point.

Very good suggestions user.

YES. That and Muay Thai (which many Filipinos study). They may be small, but holy fuck they can be some tough mofos. I've got massive respect for the Filipinos.

>imblying british imperialism is the only reason the place became shit
Pretty sure there was a couple of little things like the Obote and Amin regimes which contributed to the shitshow too. Pretty sure the neighbouring congo crisis and the memelords from the Lord's army (kanye west 2012 never 5get) are not innocent either.

Nut shots Nut shots and Nut shots

They take it away when you're on land, not at sea.

Most people have firearms on their boats, don't they? That's pretty standard for big fish and pirates. Nothing special as far as I have been told.

Anything associated with Britain will be cucked. And yet I'm supposed to somehow believe Australia is more based than the US? Kek.

Even flare guns are restricted. I mean, how many people have been murdered with flare guns? kek

its usually blacks that throw the first punch, so anyone here who gets into a situation would be on the defence initially, the first hurdle they will have to get over is actually starting to throw punches back

you have to be in the fight to win it so the sooner you start punching back the better

and thats why I recommend straight punches instead of swinging punches, because it is less risky

the nigger is probably throwing swinging punches to the side of your head, probably the same side every time

in this case try to cover that side of your head with one hand and throw straight punches to his chin with your other

and they probably outnumber you and if you start to get the upper hand probably some wigger or some howard-stern-looking-ass jew will jump in on the niggers side to make sure you go down after all

basically you need a fucking conceal carry handgun or some shit

My next door neighbour let one off during a firework display. But then he once smuggled these ridiculous chinese fireworks into the country, so I don't know if the flare gun was technically legal.

You can get blow torches etc. If you kept it in a back pack with some other tools, you might be able to say you were just going to a workshop and used the blow torch in self defense.

You laugh at the flare gun restrictions.

In order to have one in your checked luggage it is treated as if you were carrying a firearm, and this is US carriers. It's an easy way to prevent goons from rummaging through your girlfriend's thongs.

You run when outnumbered. Don't get into ego fights. Pretty simple, though you probably have never been in a real fight.

Doing so well for the swedes.

Of course airports would be strict. I was referring more to the fact that in Australia, you actually have to turn it in every time you come back from boating.

In the US, as long as you're not talking about airports, virtually any weapon (short of an RPG or HMG) can be carried practically anywhere.

You realise that in Bongcuck you'll get arrested and charged all the same for defending yourself?

This. If you can escape, escape.

Also jujutsu blackbelt here. It's a lot more than rolling around on the floor. Probably 75% of jujutsu deals with stand up fighting.

>Most people have firearms on their boats, don't they?
No, actually. Salty merchantmen might, even though it's a violation of company contract in most cases. But as far as your typical middle-class yacht cruiser, no. Lots of boating mags instruct them to be impotent bitches and let Tyrone take what he wants including your daughter's hymen. Wouldn't want to upset the natives with a story of a gun-toating American, now would we?

Euroshit countries are Hell in general, not just the British, and you have to declare your firearms when you're going into port. Then some fat bureaucratic cuck will waddle out and either confiscate your shit or hold it unnecessarily long until you bribe them. I'm a fucking idiot and quick to enrage, so I don't declare shit anymore. If Tyrone Bloodboat wants to try and raid my shit, I'll cookie-cut him with 5.56 and chuckle about it on the net all the way back to America.

Most people here (and I certainly include myself) would be down faster than a Las Vegas whore in damned near any situation.

The reality is that most white people don't come from a violent background. Negros did. So they've been fighting off their own all of their lives, and we've never even been bitch slapped. And even if we have, it's not been with the same level of violence as they've been raised with.

In a race war I'm afraid your average white American is fucked without a firearm and the will and skill to use it. Firing a weapon at someone even if you are threatened by them is no light matter.

Trained australian sheperd (or some other medium-sized breed of dog). Training should include sending your dog behind of designated subject by hand sign and stay there.

thats the best way to do it

Well trained doggos make good self defence weapons, especially spitz or large bull terrier breeds.

German shepard. Accept no substitutes. They'll love you more than your own mother and will protect you like you're their firstborn.

Interesting. I would have thought the exact opposite. There's no damned way I would ever go out unarmed. You are literally a sitting duck for anyone who comes by, in a big expensive boat with no assistance for hours.

I'd think ripping them off would be a nice cottage industry. Electronics, at least, should fetch some kind of price, although the vessel itself might be a bit more difficult to unload. But still, even if you're out for a day of joy cruising/riding, a nice yacht with a US flag would do nicely.

>Get a collapsable baton, a taser or a machete, then!
Banned in Estonia. Most likely banned in bongistan too. Which is a shame because collapsible baton and taser are great self defense weapons (which will land you a jail sentence if used at the wrong time and in wrong place).

GONDOR YOU SUBHUMAN HOBBIT CUNT

Batons are very illegal here, as are tasers.

All self defence weapons are illegal in the UK, without exception.

can it be possible to use it, but then walk away and not wait for police or ambulance people to arrive?

They are not going to start a manhunt for a "lone taserman on the loose armed with a dangerous taser" are they? they wont shut down the roads or anything over a person-at-large armed with a taser or a collapsible baton, right?

They only do that for person with a gun.

So just use it and just walk off, as long as you are not held then you can't be charged, and if their attack was unprovoked maybe you wont get in so much trouble for attempting to save your own life with a self-defense tool anyway