Operation Overload

Operation Overload:

>Worship Jews and their actions in all online and real forums.
>Praise everything they do wrong in an over the top manner, purposefully come off as a complete piece of shit.
>Present yourself as a manipulative, sociopathic, greedy, two faced tribalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/results?q=kosher slaughter video&sm=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good idea.

Everyone should act 100% zionist and back up their claims with "if Israel can do it why can't we".

>self checked

But your plan will take very focused and concerned effort from normal people.

In order for humans to act like bipedal anthropomorphic rats from the arid mudslime desert, it takes severe deviation from his usual ways and I'm not sure how many humans are capable of doing so.

Worth trying though...

>But your plan will take very focused and concerned effort from normal people.

No it wont. The plan gives the user the ability to call out the Semite hiders to the unaware without being "hate speech".

If you make liberals hate Jewish people your long war is won.

Then we will just copy your actions

>>Praise everything they do wrong in an over the top manner, purposefully come off as a complete piece of shit.
There isnt honestly that much wrong that israel does, other than foreign policy. And honestly, if you can get burgers to fight all your wars, its not a bad one from a purely political point.

>>Present yourself as a manipulative, sociopathic, greedy, two faced tribalist.
Also, you are trying to out-left the left. Its never going to work, since leftists do not have morality, only ends.

oh no, whatever shall we do when people act kindly against us.

We are not talking about Israel. we are talking about individual Jewish people in the west being constantly involved in subversion.

i will not commit false flag attacks against the jewish people

>Also, you are trying to out-left the left. Its never going to work, since leftists do not have morality, only ends.

this is a visibility thing. By praising them we make people aware of them in a manner that they can do nothing about and will not activate their programmed "fingers in ears response"

not a false flag.

I hope Palestinian home made catapult bomb hit your kike mother today, and I'm not the only one with those hopes. Imagine living among rats, mudslimes, in a desert.

KYS today, before it's too late.

Ahh. That could work, i guess. Speaking about Barbra Spectre, and saying we need an american to do the same thing to NK or stuff like that. Or some other sympathetic brown nation you burgers are at war with.

"Americans have to be in the centre of the transformation in Pakistan. they have to abandon their historic culture, and join us in THE CURRENT YEAR"

something to that effect, but make it so sickly sweet praising obvious destruction that it forces the reader to deeply consider why this person on the internet is advocating so hard for the destruction of a people/culture.

Poisoning the well, if you will.

This idea just might be autistic enough to work!

The Jew thrives on playing the victim, but put him in the spotlight and sing him praise and his usual bag of tricks will be exhausted. He will want to creep back into the shadows like the rat he is.

The sad thing is, americans have done a lot of that in Lybia and other middle eastern states on behalf of kikes already. And you are already immunized against considering any of those military adventures wrong.

Hmm... I guess we can pick a more sympathetic candidate. Take canada, mexico or germany/france.

Jews: The one people who never abuse their White Privilege. Us whites could learn a thing or two.

hey, now you're cooking with gas.

I'm in a position to do this IRL in some form and I think I just might

What we should also be doing is turning blacks against Jews. Like make a bunch of memes about how Jews owned many on the slave ships and plantations and promoted thug culture through the music industry while Jewish lawyers profited on the court systems. Spam that all over BLM pages with fake profiles and let it spread like wildfire. Nigs aren't smart and tactful like whites, they'll just start accusing everybody who defends the Jews of being a Jew and chimp out on them. To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew. Turn their own pets against them!

be tactful and may the grace of the universe go with you.

this wouldnt hurt, but waking the white people is more effective.

If there is anything Sup Forums has taught me about Jewish tactics, it's that you have to play both sides. Turn the nigs against the Jews while simultaneously pretending to be their greatest ally and putting their actions in the spotlight.

bumping one final time

No. We will all be honest and straightforward about what we think and feel instead

>not doing that shit all the time anyway
It's the most effective way of redpilling.

exhibit b your honor.

Based overlords enslaving us with usury

They should make dick multilation mandatory to praise the chosen ones

>Kosher slaughter
m.youtube.com/results?q=kosher slaughter video&sm=1

Wtf I love the chosen ones now

bump

>"if Israel can do it why can't we
If Israel can get 280 billion dollars free money from US government alone, not to mention NGOs why can't any other country in history ever do that?