>More Olympic medals than the rest of the UK combined due to superior genetics
>Neutral climate year round
>More tourist expenditure than in Ireland or Denmark
>Over 3000 square miles of beautiful National parks
>Homeland of Thomas Mair
>No terrorist attacks or acid attacks

How can non-Yorkshirefags ever compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711040/How-British-Genetic-study-reveals-Yorkshire-Anglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html
trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/United_Kingdom/England/Wiltshire/calne/photo1086039.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bradford
Surrey is the best county
How can non-pikeys even compete

Wars of the roses

>rotherham

Yorkshire would be literally perfect if our fucking governments hadn't forced so much third world shit on us. Huge amount of Pakis and Bangladeshis, county has been ruined with Bradford, Rotherham, Dewsbury, etc now we have industrial scale rape gangs and "radical" mosques. Massive recent influx of black Africans too so we have more "cultural enrichment" and fake asylum seekers. Wakefield has been made a migrant processing centre, who knew? Mongs still vote Labour all over the county.

Complete run down shit hole with the most depressed people in the country. Leeds is a mess that's a mess of drugs and jobless people. Most of West Yorkshire has nicknames. Huddersfield = hudderstan
Bradford = bradistan.

South Yorkshire was the centre of the Muslim child sex ring. Rotherham mainly.

The only thing nice about Yorkshire is Durham. And even that is filled with foreigners.

>county has been ruined with Bradford, Rotherham, Dewsbury
Not North Roding sweetie x

Is Dorset also superior?
>wealthy people everywhere
>beautiful countryside
>rich history
>white
>voted leave

Okay maybe not superior but we're good

The average white yorkshireman is waking up, Most people I talk to or see on the news support the EDL. Compare that to the rest of the UK

>The only thing nice about Yorkshire is Durham.
You fucking thick bastard

Where? West Yorkshire

WE

east and humberside

By living somewhere with jobs.

> Bradford
> Leeds
> Rotherham

> Still thinks it's 90% white

Surprising. I live in the North, just outside of Whitby, and see pretty much no EDL support around here or Scarborough at all and always put it down to the fact we've yet to be "culturally enriched"

He said Yorkshire, meaning the whole fucking thing not just a few towns/cities, you stupid fat nigger cunt.

Go to the pub and ask people if they support the EDL, the majority will. I live in a 99.8% white village and everyone thinks the same thing but you're of course not going to see any EDL presence where you are because there is no need for it.

>let me tell you about your town

No one here gives a fuck about them. They're thought of as mouthy southern poofs.

t. Bradfordistani
Nice try.

Imagine having no culture or identity.

Sad.

Calm down big lad.

What a shit reply. kek.

90% my arse, we're getting a lot of London losers(all people who's welfare won't cover London rent) Syrians everywhere and still the euros pile in, big percentage of which is welfare dependent.
Ten years ago we had enough money promised, £50 million of which was from Leeds taxpayers, for a supertram, that money went to build Basra a tram system instead. Even the replacement guided bus route has been scrapped. London got a £20 billion underground line at the same time.
Apparently in 2030 I can get to London 19 minutes faster if we just forego any investment till then.
I'm about ready to pop lads.

Yorkshire best shire. There's only one Yorkshire, no North or South or West or East. Fuck the pigs that try to split the county just because their counties are tiny countlets.

>Mongs still vote Labour all over the county
What did the most damage was blair's second win. It was obvious what he was doing and what he was about -- yet the North remained somehow oblivious. This is the future they chose, thinking they were sticking it to the wealthy kek

Rotherham here.

The paki child sex scandal really hurt the town and the council members responsible aren't getting found out. Investigations are fruitless.

Many people have stopped going into the town centre and businesses are moving to other areas of town.

Who here /huddersfield/??

>most foreigners are just based Chinese students
>Loyal to the crown
>we wuz archers n sheeit
>oldest pub in the UK

Best county.

Can you go in to detail about how it affected the town, and how the effects are still playing out? I haven't spoken to a single person from any of the places that've been hit (so far that we know of) so I wanna jump on this chance to get to know as much as possible.

I miss the old Wakefield, Morley isn't as bad

>an entire thread about bongs arguing about towns

this

>towns
GTFO fatty, you know nothing.

>More Olympic medals than the rest of the UK combined
Wait hold on, explain this real fast
Why?

>towns

Because we're better than the rest of the UK combined, obviously.

DORSET
O
R
S
E
T

same here, I feel a lot of sympathy is growing in my community , that's something must be done

I actually went to college with a girl that was raped when she was like 13 in rotheram. I don't remember how everyone found out, but she didn't seem too fussed about the attention though.

One thing I remember about her though is that the asians really hated her. Even the moderate ones who i was friendly with. When you tried to get them to go into more detail they say shit like "i just don't like her", never giving a proper reason. She was like their dirty little secret, and was undoubtedly my first redpill.

>towns

Interesting, and it happens to be right where the Angles landed

Maybe that explains it?

For some reason we're great swimmers

Superior Yorkshirian genetics

>superior genetics
>yorkshire

average eight = hobbit

What the literal fuck are you talking about
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hell you really are academically impoverished

>Even the moderate ones
>moderate ones
No m8.

God is a Yorkshireman, so obviously he loves us most. Second God is an Englishman, which is why the English are best. Then he's British, which means the British are superior. That's the heirarchy.

Average American height: 5 foot 9 inches
Average UK height: 5 foot 10 inches

How will yanklets ever compete?

Yorkshire is also the most anglo of anglos
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711040/How-British-Genetic-study-reveals-Yorkshire-Anglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html

>90% my arse

North - 92.35% White British
East - 93.03% White British
West - 81.55% White British
South - 89.19% White British

Yorkshire - 89.01% White British

STUPID
FAT
NIGGER

Government figures don't impress me.
We all know the figures are wrong, I say by a factor of 3 minimum
~64% white

>97.3% White
>home to many notable sportsmen and athletes
>1% identified themselves as belonging to ((other)) major world religions
>Lewis Carroll, Tim Curry, Daniel Craig
>Motto: "By the right and dignity of the Sword"

Come home Anglo man.

Stop pulling numbers out of your arse you thick fuck.

>94.6% white
S O M E R S E T
O
M
E
R
S
E
T

Not sure that's actually true, but Yorkshire as a country would have finished 12th in medal count at the London 2012 games

Have you walked around any northern town?
You cannot defend those numbers

I'm not defending any numbers, I'm telling you to stop pulling numbers out of your arse based entirely upon "walking round Northern towns".

>official ons stats are wrong but the numbers i make up are correct

lmao

Does Michael Phelps have Yorkman genes?

Then where are YOUR fucking numbers coming from chief?

This triggers the UK-is-still-white-and-uncucked lads

I miss Chester. Cheshire constabulary Zeig Heil!

Official statistics. There may be some discrepancies since the last survey to now but we can use the difference between the last two surveys to project the current demographics of the region. Simply saying "I reckon it's about X much cause I walked to Greggs" is some American education tier nonsense.

>How can non-Yorkshirefags ever compete?
Let's all move there!

>yorkman

So how come the colour of my society has changed dramatically and the figures hardly change? I call bullshit.

>Have you walked around any northern town
Yes, I've walked around Harrogate, York, Whitby, Scarborough, Ripon, Thirsk, Skipton, Great Ayton, Richmond, Northalleton, Saltburn. You should try it instead of bumming around the paki shitholes like Bradford and Dewsbury.

>he fell for it

Hampshire is the superior county.

If an increase happens in one location it does not mean it happened everywhere, so when accounted for when tallying the entire region that increase is actually very small. I'm not saying there is no change, you're being retarded and jumping to conclusions. All I'm saying is pulling numbers out of your arse with absolutely no basis is retarded.

>just pretending to be american
Cheeky!

isn't that what "The Shire" is based on?

>hull

>hampshite
Do one.

/comfy/

No, it was the Midlands area

> Shire
Literally hobbits homeland

>Nottinghamshire
I'm partial to Yessingporkmordor.

>>Homeland of Thomas Mair

Kilmarnock isn't in Yorkshire.

Can anyone tell where this might be from?

Tower Hamlets

It could be fucking anywhere, that sort of stuff is all over.

This is a decent guess, looks similar. Could be right.

Lord of the rings

exactly what I was thinking

It's crazy when you think about it. Walking around London, you're walking down the exact same streets that medieval knights and nobles used. Where all the great battles were

Hobbiton.

I just wanna chime in and say yorkshire makes delicious tea

that face is the stuff of nightmares

Both Yorkshire and Dorset are overseas tourist colonies of Scotland, which is why anything good, if anything at all, happens there.

>Hedge/wall not high enough to stop johnny foreigner from taking pictures

Disgusting.

> Olympic
> scratch on tube of white competitor of anglo? doping!
> that nig, that competes with normal whites wants to take doping "for health" of course - here ya go, nigger > look everyone, nig record now
> anglo athlete drops race baton by accident? ok, here is your gold medal!
Hah.
> homeland of thomas buttfuck
Wow.

Sandy Lane, Wiltshire boiiiiii

trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/United_Kingdom/England/Wiltshire/calne/photo1086039.htm

audible kek

We're just really tall m80

>yorkshire
>overseas

>Bradford

Americans are shorter than Brits.

>not living in Nottingham, the Mecca of Warhammer

Just knowing how you say Nottingham makes me want to puke.