Police chanted "Whose Streets, our streets"

Sup Forums HELP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fark.com/comments/9736659/Showing-they-really-took-that-de-escalation-training-to-heart-St-Louis-cops-in-riot-gear-shout-Whose-streets-OUR-Streets-after-dispersing-protesters-angry-over-acquittal-of-an-officer-who-murdered-a-suspect-planted-a-gun-on-him
youtube.com/watch?v=f6gqDsTV6sc
youtube.com/watch?v=flRicMj-dtc
youtube.com/watch?v=RO0uOzJqgH8
youtube.com/watch?v=i2zXBIYwNxg
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=wop91_Gvwos
youtube.com/watch?v=MJiBjfvltQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so?

Civilians BTFO!

rather the cops street than nigger street

Stop bullying those pro-heroin protesters!

It's like anuddah apartheid, don't forget muh 6 gorillion tyrones

They're not wrong.

I would argue that while it is kinda cringy they're not that wrong. Compared to an average civilian, they are their streets.

lol good

Why are berger cops so based?

fark.com/comments/9736659/Showing-they-really-took-that-de-escalation-training-to-heart-St-Louis-cops-in-riot-gear-shout-Whose-streets-OUR-Streets-after-dispersing-protesters-angry-over-acquittal-of-an-officer-who-murdered-a-suspect-planted-a-gun-on-him

The liberal reeee-ing

Correct. The streets belong to those who follow and enforce the laws. If you riot, you get put behind bars.

anyone have any video? i want to see the butthurt

And they called that fag livestreamer "superstar" while double macing him.

St Louis police confirmed bantz meisters

I think it's a chant BLM was using earlier in the day, I remember at least one riot using it before on stream

Another day and another fascist action by the Far Right taking us one step closer to Civil War

Is that Alex Jones's long lost brother?

All cops are either cowards or traitors

The virgin peace officer
The chad lawman

In normal times the FBI and DOJ would be taking a hard look at this.
But these are not normal times.

I haven't actually seen any video of the suppose chanting. While it may have happened, no proofs yet.
>russian_chicken.png

The streets belong to the government, so they're not wrong

Ivan those bix noods made the choice of going to riot, loot steal and rape all over a drug dealer and a shady police officer.They did not have to riot, steal rape or even beaten people because they were pissed but they did it anyways. They made thier bed now let them lie in it.

let the nigga explain to you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=f6gqDsTV6sc

Who would have thought that cops would harbor ill feelings towards a group that has shot and injured multiple officers and riots everytime a cop shoots a criminal in self defense

Based. Fuck lolbertarians and liberals we need a strong state that serves the interest of the nation serves and protects

Is that a less athletic alex jones?

Considering that Nancy Pelosi and Paul Ryan (R) used to support antifa I can't blame them. Entertainment media has fed a delusion that a kind of anarchist-communist state is desirable for decades. The rule of law is essential, but it has been habitually disregarded (borders, war, big business) for decades.

>8 minutes of a nigger
>no footage of cops chanting shit
Yeah nah cunt

What I find most ironic about the Pepsi sponsored antifa left is that one definition of fascism is the union between business and government!

Far Right wouldn't exist if the Leftist trash hadn't decided to hand over our nations, cultures, and people, to globalists and their third world pets. We should all unite against such things, but no, they are so retarded they think these things are healthy.

what are you in FUCKING china faggot
jesus ...
youtube.com/watch?v=flRicMj-dtc

Hi there Muhammad. How is the weather in the UK

Sauce?

looks like one of them good ones

>we get to choose between the niggers owning the streets & the trigger happy cops
well just fuck my shit up i suppose

He used tabasco that day.

What the fuck did this guy record this on? You can't even tell who's chanting. There are hours of footage of that being chanted, almost all of it being Occupy Wall Street and then Black Lives Matter.

its call-ed a mobile phone i think

>tiny portion of the population reeeeing because a fellow dindu diddu
>cops derive their power from the people
>cops are chanting the streets are for the people who obey laws and arr not reeeeeing

A mobile phone from 2005 based on the quality.

>fark
is it 2003?

Heh. Nigs btfo.

>fark
That's still a thing? Haven't been there in like 10 years. Seemed to be nothing but headline tryharders reusing the same 5 joke templates over and over, and comments sections full of baby boomers lobbing essays at each other.

hes one of the good ones he has a lot of great videos

>Sauce?
youtube.com/watch?v=RO0uOzJqgH8

Yeah I tend to make up my own mind on things instead of being fed my opinion back to me or someone else think for me. Novel thought huh e-celeb nigger worshipping cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2zXBIYwNxg
This is that encounter, but search up "Alex Jones Seattle." There's a bunch of footage and I couldn't find which longer video this is from.

>(((David Carson)))

>lost a war to emus
your opinion means nothing

>Ctrl-F 'fascist'
>Another day and another fascist action by the Far Right taking us one step closer to Civil War
>this is what fascism looks like
>How can anyone be left in the US that doubts fascism is on the rise?
>The one pump fascists trump chump takes a boot licking thread dump

>Ctrl-F 'Hitler'
>Phrase not found
>mfw

>Ctrl-F 'Nazi'
>now that their nazi is in the white house, they only want to show the protests getting violent,
>Nazi defenders in one thread and bootlickers in another.

Bleh, they're not even *entertaining* whiners, just solemn, boring, and tedious. It's not just a thought bubble, it's a thought bubble that the rest of the world forgot about long ago and has been left to stagnate forever in its own smugness until the day the owner finally stops giving enough of a shit to bother paying the hosting fee.

This is why all the young hip trendy kids use the facegramchats instead.

"Hitler was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him."

In the UK maybe. Our cops are awesome compared to yours.

"our streets" was an inside job.

>"The hatred I feel for this person is so obsessive and consuming that literally every negative trait that one could assign to a human being applies to him in my mind."

lolbergtarians*

Antifa uses it a lot as well

cultural appropriation reeeeeee

Take it up with Carl Jung, friend-o. He had a chance to see Hitler up close and personal. The quote is from him, and I think he is in a better position to give a psychological profile of him than you or I. Hitler personified the German unconscious mind after WW1, and dragged Germany down to the bowels of hell as a result.

"Hitler made upon me the impression of a sort of scaffolding, of wood covered with cloth, an automaton with a mask, like a robot, or a mask of a robot. During the whole performance he never laughed; it was as though he were in a bad humor, sulking. He showed no human sign. His expression was that of an inhumanly single-minded purposiveness, with no sense of humor. He seemed as if he might be the double of a real person, and that Hitler the man might perhaps be hiding inside like an appendix, and deliberately so hiding in order not to disturb the mechanism."

"Hitler is entirely different. His body does not suggest strength. The outstanding characteristic of his physiognomy is its dreamy look. I was especially struck by that when I saw pictures taken of him during the Czechoslovakian crisis; there was in his eyes the look of a seer. There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man."

hitler wasn't stuipid or incapable, he achieved many things, even creating his movement and his speeches, he was gifted in war and he didn't really do anything wrong, the holocaust isn't true, the jews deserved to be deported and he didn't start ww2, compared to the crimes of stalin, churchill and FDR his pales in comparison

The only people more full of shit than modern psychiatrists are old-timey psychiatrists.

we are already in a "Civil War"
you dumbfuck

on the one hand this reinforces my opinion that the state is just another gang.
on the other it's actually kinda funny

>take a country out of one of the shittiest states it could possibly be in and make it a world power that almost conquered all of Europe
>"he was a fucking rat and shit lul"

This is why no one takes you snake fucks seriously.

Antifa copied it from NatSoc street groups, it originated in Britain after National Action was created

Well Joe I got to agree on this...

why kek why

checked
also the state is here to BTFO of any shits that feel euphoric

based cops

it's fucking remarkable how bad it is

Solid banter, cops.

>dispersing
That wasn't a dispersal it was a fucking massacre that no one actually died in.

Jung didn't say he was stupid. He is saying he is crafty, like a rat. Tell me one good thing that has happened to Germany or the German people since the end of WW2. They not only lost a war, they lost their identity, their sense of themselves. They are ashamed of their ancestors and ashamed of being German. And now they invite their own destruction yet again with mass migration from the third world. Hitler was like a demon sent from hell to bring Germany down to the depths. He achieved his purpose.

>t.mechmed

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

youtube comment:

That's some boss shit! Berkley cops take note

kek :DD :D

it's good that cops are proud of themselves
they are the neutral force behind the law, and the law must be above all else

law's boys are best boiis

Good im glad they did and dispersed those fucking babies

You tell 'em boys, let them know once more the fear of God.

These are quotes from Carl Jung, one of the most brilliant men who ever lived. Jung understood the spirit of the Volk better than you or any other non-German. Jung knew that the primitive, pre-Christian German barbarian still lurked underneath the cultural facade that had been erected. Hitler was a personification of Wotan, and the Germanic peoples are particularly susceptible to come under his influence.

"But what is more than curious — indeed, piquant to a degree — is that an ancient god of storm and frenzy, the long quiescent Wotan,should awake, like an extinct volcano, to new activity, in a civilized country that had long been supposed to have outgrown the Middle Ages. We have seen him come to life in the German Youth Movement, and right at the beginning the blood of several sheep was shed in honour of his resurrection. Armed with rucksack and lute, blond youths, and sometimes girls as well, were to be seen as restless wanderers on every road from the North Cape to Sicily, faithful votaries of the roving god. Later, towards the end of the Weimar Republic, the wandering role was taken over by thousands of unemployed, who were to be met with everywhere on their aimless journeys. By 1933 they wandered no longer, but marched in their hundreds of thousands. The Hitler movement literally brought the whole of Germany to its feet, from five-year-olds to veterans, and produced a spectacle of a nation migrating from one place to another. Wotan the wanderer was on the move. He could be seen, looking rather shamefaced, in the meeting-house of a sect of simple folk in North Germany, disguised as Christ sitting on a white horse. I do not know if these people were aware of Wotan’s ancient connection with the figures of Christ and Dionysus, but it is not very probable."

KILL IT WITH FIRE

proof or gtfo

So he's saying the eternal German must be brought to heel

good evidence

guess im gay

"Few foreigners respond at all, yet apparently every German in Germany does. It is because Hitler is the mirror of every German’s unconscious, but of course he mirrors nothing from a non-German. He is the loudspeaker which magnifies the inaudible whispers of the German soul until they can be heard by the German’s unconscious ear. He is the first man to tell every German what he has been thinking and feeling all along in his unconscious about German fate, especially since the defeat in the World War, and the one characteristic which colors every Aryan soul is the typically German inferiority complex—the complex of the younger brother, of the one who is always a bit late to the feast. Hitler’s power is not political; it is magic."

you know that European police are the greatest ally of muslims, right?

Haha Jung was a German, and he knows that civilization hangs by a thin thread and that we can revert to barbarism rather easily!

"The only real danger that exists is man himself."

youtube.com/watch?v=wop91_Gvwos

is that Hugh Mungous?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJiBjfvltQw

ys, we've established that, now where's the evidence

National Action had one of my favourite chants - "Nazi scum! On your streets!" Hard to believe they were banned just for excessive bantz.

Police just keeps normal people safe from the niggers. Don't be mad guys

As a firefighter fag seeing the police do this pleases me greatly

They've been chanting that crap for the last 3 years.
"whose streets, our streets"
"we've got nothing to lose but our chains"
"hey hey, ho ho (insert institution here) has got to go"
These commies need some new material.

Cops or niggers Sup Forums? I know who I chose. That's right, legally armed civilians, the ultimate crime stoppers.

Well, yours certainly are. Human waste.

Maybe we should Pidgin this:
>bbc.com/pidgin/why-di-fark-tori-fark-still-be

It didn't happen. No proof. Just some nignog claimed it happened.