They walk among us

Daily reminder that ((Nihilists)) and ((Atheists)) alike walk among us on this board.

There is no bigger cancer to political ideology. These cancerous pieces of shit are the backbone ideology of leftist retardation we face today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if I understood correctly, he can feel the experience, so of course he knows it exist. However he can't know if the "he" that feels the experience actually exists or is just part of the experience itself.

But the fucking experience is what he is calling existence.
Experience of being is act of being it self.

That's because low IQ athiests adopt leftist SJWism as their religion.

let us not forget this motherfucking retard

I have raging Atheist as a friend, and he in his words absolutely despises the SJW type of retardation. And yet he is constantly unconsciously spewing their narration ans his own one.

It is funny to look at really

An old timer in my AA group was talking yesterday about a guy he picked up Sunday (drives for Uber) the guy was an admitted alcoholic, drunk in the back of my friends car, and then my old timer friend tried to help him and gave him his info regarding AA, the man proclaimed, "I know all about you AA's but I'm going to be like this until I die, I'm a nihilist you see."

What makes a man so unhelpable and cowardly?

Postmodernism is a child of soulless physicalistic worldviews.
Fucking Jews where ever we look.

There's nothing more based than atheism.

Get lost Christcucks. Go help the pope lick Arab feet.

What can we expect when someone loses the grip on reality. The nihilism is excellent excuse for someones weakness as well.

You'll be considered a traitor and will be the first to be put down.

We humans do not decide who is richeous, God will decide that when you pass through to the other side.

I await the revolution with bated breath

>atheism based

Please dont blind me with your awesomeness.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4

It's a good thing I don't claim to be a part of any movement or organization then. I used to be like you too once, you will get where I am too eventually.

>he instantly proceeds to imply im religious.

I find utilitarian idiots a bigger problem than nihilists. Haven't seen a nihilist who isn't a sad sack of shit just using it to make excuses for not even trying anymore.

In my experience they usually walk in endpol. This place is harmless, the plebbit of the polboards.

No good research was ever done here. It's the edgelord fappening of chapperone 13yr olds, in other words; welcome to cringepol, where nothing good ever happened

and you are all dumb as fuck in my book

(you)

But they compatible somehow in their minds.
For example this friend of mine i mentioned; insists that nature is evil, and indifferent towards out suffering, hence we ought to push our meaning onto it, by basically becoming a utilitarian distopian shithole

>family is evil
>we are all products of meat and nothing else
>we are nothing but illusion
>nature is evil and immoral
>we dont even exist now that i think of it

Are just some of retardation that these kinds of people are capable

You brought up terms like "us" and "political ideology". My response was to that.
You will burn out too if you stick around long enough to see everything you believe in to crumble, and notice that nobody but you cares about it.

>Checks falg
>Checks post
A godless german complains about race mixing and population replacement.
Pottery.

I dont actualy belong to any Ideology that Sup Forums is familiar with. I was more shooting for a fact that they are cancerous for healthy political discourse, of any kind.
And "Us" as in free folk of this strange village. And they for sure are not one of us, "one of us!", "one of us!"

>link
This makes so much sense that it ain't even funny.

>that makes sense

and it does not look like bunch of emo bullshitery to you? based on nothing but emotionally disabled thought rolling around without any point whats so ever?

Yeah but I don't know how I'm supposed to draw a link between the two. It's true they tend to overlap, maybe it's the general retardation and the fact utilitarianism is also completely soulless and artificial evaluation.

I can't believe people fall for that shit, and a lot of them seem sincere but still go around believing in what's essentially a tautology.
>moral systems provide rules for making value judgments, basically rule of thumb
Utilitarians:
>hurp whatever's best is best
>doesn't provide anything to go by
>just gives you the option to bitch and moan after the fact
It's not even a fucking moral system. It completely dismisses value judgments as a whole, demanding perfect information(which you don't have) and pretending that wishful thinking makes them obsolete.

>“We shall unleash the NIHILST and the ATHEIST and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

― Albert Pike

Nothing to see here just old ass letters making predictions/plans that are coming true.

I think the metaphysical mumbo-jumbo behind Christianity is silly, but fully support it as a pillar of Western civilization's values.

I am not religious.
But the anti religion is cancerous as well. what is more they are not just anti religion. they have became anti everything; Reason, Soul, mind, Hierarchy, Meritocracy, love, Ethos. You name it they are deconstructing it and negating its meaning.

I firmly believe they could be looked upon as Mental Demons. Description fits their behavior perfectly