What the fucks wrong with tumblr?

What the fucks wrong with tumblr?

>safe words are "keep going" and "more"
what the fuck

Ask him for the video

Yeah it's some day Walmart employees fantasy about having a wife who doesn't want to fuck him. Because that's more realistic than a fantasy about ever having sex.

That's probably bait, though

everyday we stray away from god's light

I'd bet money that the "daddy dom" was the one who came up with those safe words. Imagine her in court now
>I even used my safewords!
>Which was?
>"Keep going" and "more"
>Well... Can you see how my client might have thought that you actually wanted more? That you wanted him to keep going?
>B...but I was raped I promise! "sob"

Meanwhile the cuck husband is just sitting there with tears in his eyes. Not from the emotional pain but from the physical pain of having a raging erection inside his cock cage.

These people are sick.

Wtf am I reading?

Pretty sure this is satire...

Wouldnt fly if they have a verbal arrangement. Court would side with the girl. Anyways to bad her safeguard wasn't kys because that's what she should do. No idea what a daddy Dom is, iin my mind it's pic related

>HOW CAN I HELO MY WIFE
His inner pinochet is growing stronger.

How would you prove that verbal arrangement though? He's still innocent until proven guilty (beyond reasonable doubt). Or are the courts just going to take her word for it and judge the guy?

This is hypothetical though since as some have pointed out. The story could very well be satire.

4th "daddy Dom" cuck thread I've seen. They are trying something new after shitted work so well at killing shills.

Came here to post this.
Helos for the left when?

bueno

my guess as well, definitely fails the safe and sane parts of safe, sane, and consensual in any case

Should be sufficient that the husband knows about it, it has been discussed in texts / emails, etc. The emotional distress of being raped is going to be quite telling for a jury, who will weigh scumbag daddy doms credibility against that of Mr cuck and the slut wife. Would be fun to sit in the trial to be honest but who has time for that.

Should've used a simpler safeword
>pic related

>24/7 2yo
>cuck
>safe words keep going/more
>raped
Crap b8 but lol its funny.

That movie couldn't be made today

OKLAHOMA!

What isn't wrong with tumblr?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This is just satire.

Ah, that movie is a fucking classic, it was a better time.

>keep going and more is the safe words
I never had sex, let alone kinky sex, let alone dangerous sex, is this common safe words?

Wouldn't a better safe word be something incredibly offputting that would turn a man off instantly? Like "Corpse", "fart", or "Halo invented FPS"?

What movie?

My safeword is "Skyrim is the best RPG ever made"

Non-sarcastic safewords are typically set far outside terms used in sexual play. Banana is surprisingly common but the red/yellow/green sta k is most often used.

>bulgarian with a sound opinion on video games
wtf i like rusev now

EuroTrip

Guy travels through Europe trying to get this qt because he thought this girl he was talking to was a guy. Hilarity ensues through every turn.

>24/7 little 2 year old

can someone explain this

Mental Illness. Need more be said?

She gets off on pretending to be more mature than she actually is.

PLEASE...this is beyond normal bait.

A little is someone who acts younger than their actual age, literal age-play. So saying 24/7 little 2 year old means they constantly act out as if they were 2 years old. It's very sad.
Contrast to little is a big.

anyone who thinks this is in any capacity sincere and not obvious satire, is retarded and autistic

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I dated a role playing moderator in college

She would get calls that her e-husband was taking the e-children and she'd kill herself in real life. She'd end up talking them down and she was fucking bat shit as well.