Aus/pol/ Fag Drag Edition

>Same-sex marriage: Turnbull says 'no' vote would rule the issue out for Coalition
archive.is/uxdJp

>Springvale bank fire: CCTV shows 'pandemonium' as customers flee arson attack
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/springvale-bank-fire-cctv-footage-aired-in-court/8960540

>SSM: Same-sex marriage surveys found 'dumped in Brunswick', security concerns raised
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/ssm-surveys-dumped-in-brunswick-garden-raise-security-concerns/8961044

>ABC crew denied access to Gold Coast council media conference after donation revelations
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/abc-turned-away-gold-coast-council-press-conference-donations/8959508

>Liddell power station on 'sliding scale to oblivion', AGL general manager says
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/agl-liddell-power-station-sliding-to-oblivion/8961176

>SSM: I've sent back my same-sex marriage survey form. Now what?
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/ive-sent-back-my-marriage-survey-forms-now-what/8943048

>SSM: Canberra kids' party organiser ditches entertainer who said it's OK to vote no
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/same-sex-marriage-survey-canberra-business-ditches-contractor/8958176

>Q&A: Gay audience member shuts down MP’s argument against same-sex marriage
archive.is/j1htm

>Why Christians should support same sex marriage
archive.is/PUzWS

>Far right nationalist Party for Freedom to hold ‘Straight Lives Matter’ anti-same-sex marriage rally
archive.is/DPQGx

>Knife pulled in Dulwich Hill heist of $1100 Kanye West 'Yeezy' sneakers
archive.is/nAtnq

>Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservative image to back same-sex marriage
archive.is/R8nLT

>Tony Abbott takes a swipe at Malcolm Turnbull over his handling of the same-sex marriage postal survey
archive.is/GNgDR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AxgPS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMEMBER CUNTS VOTE NO TO GAYS, VOTE NO TO REPUBLIC.

>dorm put one each of these under all 500 of our doors
Is there any way to protest against this bullshit to the staff? The student council sees nothing wrong with this

thanks tones

Fucking snapchat has like 5 "Vote Yes" filters.

Its fucking bullshit, everyone knows the AFP is investigating these fucking Islamic groups behind closed doors. For some reason, in the public eye they are soft cunts.

Voted Yes.

Suck my dick.

I told you in the other thread, print out FUCK OFF POOFTAS VOTE NO

i'll paypal you $50 if you want

The absolute state of yes voters

Vote No

Smash your Mother's puss.

>Suck my dick.
and now i believe you actually voted yes

is smashed puss better than smashed avocado? asking for a friend

I hope that cunt in the last thread actually reported them

Haven't received mine yet. Any Hornsby shire anons received theirs yet?

>What to do if your same-sex marriage survey form is stolen
archive.is/AxgPS

What's wrong with letting faggots get married? Married or not, they are still going to be faggots. Might as well have all that poofter wedding money go into the local economy. I won't say no to dick suckers paying to fix the potholes in my suburb.

Put all non-contributing asylum seekers on welfare into the ovens instead.

fuck off poofta

Can't believe they bothered wasting money on this farce.

All forms would have been sent out and recieved by Sept. 25th
If you haven't got yours by that date, it's been stolen and refer to

I have no idea if its been stolen, lost in the system or hasn't been rolled out in my area yet. I would have thought it would have been by now, but maybe not yet.

I am getting sick of telling you cunts the same thing
In Canada they did the same thing. You would not be forced to marry gays or rent out your private venue to them while they were trying to pass the law. Once it was passed they said that gay couples have the same rights as straights and you have to do it even if it's against your beliefs.
So if you want to vote away the majority of peoples rights so 2-3% of the population can get married then go ahead and fuck everyone's shit up

My mother and brother haven't filled in their forms yet. Should I fill them in form them?

just posting it so you know what to do if you don't have it by the 25th

>letting homos get married only benefits the economy with all the extra Poof Dollars.

Homo couples make up 0.3% of the population, they're not going to perform any economic miracles.

all the big companies have changed their logos to the rainbow flag, meanwhile if your company better not encourage people to vote no or pic related

ask them if they want you to, if they say yeah then go ahead. otherwise make sure they are torn up so the barcode can't be used

>So if you want to vote away the majority of peoples rights so 2-3% of the population can get married then go ahead and fuck everyone's shit up
It's worse. Less than 10% of this 2-3% will ever even get married, if same sex marriage is available to them. It's really only 0.2 - 0.3% of the population.

Are muslims /ourguys/ in this case?

eh

happy coincidence but usually no

When you're siding with Muslims you should really start to consider if you're on the right side of things

this is why it's just a fucking huge non issue. even 2-3% is fuck all. I think there are more people who would let no fault divorce to be abolished than that. Why no vote on that shit

How the fuck is Turnbull considered conservative?

just because they have 1 'positive' doesn't make them /ourguys/

>refusing to work for a tobacco company
So they are in support of discriminating on basis of personal moral objections then?
Therefore Churches should reserve the right to reject homosexuals marrying on the basis of their moral objections.

he isn't, his party is but he is part of the centrist side and only got in because abbot didn't really ask his party if he should do stuff like the knight stuff

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

OK but how are 0.2 - 0.3% of population going to fuck up everyones shit? Even if they all went to separate unwilling venues, which I would not put past them to coordinate at all, how much of the population is really getting fucked?

What about a campaing targeting fags themselves:
You will only have marriage equality when your partner becomes hideously obese after marriage, does fuck all around the house except nag you, fucks your friends behind your back, and then takes you to the cleaners in the divorce courts?

>Therefore Churches should reserve the right to reject homosexuals marrying on the basis of their moral objections.

no, because that's bigotry? How do you not understand this? I can't even..

it's not the fags that are the real problem - its the obvous fact that this is driven by cultural marxists and the further changes they will bring in if they get their way on this issue.

It's not the poofs that are the problem. It's the people who are using them to subvert traditional social structures

they want to destroy the family and make people dependent on the government. It's the same with basic universal income. Once you are sucking on the tit then they can threaten to cut you off unless you obey

And refusing to help tobacco companies advertise, because they personally disagree with tobacco isn't bigotry?

people who are swayed by advertising are idiots anyway, if you take up smoking because you saw a video of some guy saying smoking is cool bro then you should probably end up dead from it

t. smoker

>land in Australia the 31st of August
>find a job and a room in less than 2 weeks

Now for a year of working before I head on to New Zealand. Australia seems really nice so far.

I can't believe LGBT people wanting human rights triggers Australians this much. We had legal gay marriage in the 1980's meanwhile you are primitives who refuse to give in even in 2017. It's truly sad.

Idiot

I look at you guys and see what not to do, god bless Canada for showing us which path we should choose

Muslims breathe. If you stop breathing because Muslims do, you're retarded.
Same with voting yes because Muslims are voting no.
This guy gets it.

You're not that progressive, leaf. You only just legalised blowjobs from goats.

getting really tired of the massive fucking nanny state. think I might just pack up and move to the czech republic or switzerland

daily reminder to not stay stagnate - improve yourself so you can be useful to the cause
daily reminder not to stay disconnected - connect with fellow nationalists

>human rights
That's where you're wrong kiddo

we need to tell the UN to fuck off

Your country is shit, so many fucking limp-wristed cunts. No wonder your women flock to us foreign men. Loved the snow and the maple syrup sluts though.

I'm thinking of moving to Czech Republic too.
Though I'd like to get married first and have some funds to move.

Indeed we do...
If only we could have some sort of tool that could act as a deterrent when multiple people pointed it at them.

I just want better firearms and self defence laws... How do we get to the level the Czech Republic is at???

Who do I vote for?

>giving up
>before even trying
fuck i hate faggots like you

do not spend any money on useless shit

buy the minimum food that gives you the nutrition, put the rest of the money into paying off your mortgage faster or if you already own your own home then spend it on shares or something

in one parallel universe, you buy comfort food and spend money on entertainment to offset your negative feelings, you waste an extra 500-1000 a month, and you just get less healthy and waste many hours of your life

in the other universe, you don't do that, and that is better

Hey, I haven't given up yet, but that's my last resort.
While I can I'm gonna put my vote to whatever party gibs guns back.
Though (((democracy))) is a joke

if you have ever been to the Czech Republic, you would know that's a bad idea.

giving up at all is unacceptable
you realise this kind of passive white flight is exactly what got us in this mess?
especially as a cunt who understands what is going on - its just disgraceful for you to do nothing, let alone leave

there's not even an excuse to leave
you can and still will be able to raise a family

fuark i can't stand cunts posting this sort of shit

>year is 2030
>muslims make up 15% of the population across all white countries
>native populations continue to decline
>60% of people have accepted feminist / left wing propaganda
>online censorship is more prevalent than ever
>situation is bleak, but not yet irreversible

What would Sup Forums do to fix this??

fuck me
the nights i come on to post some motivation is always when it seems most needed

stand and fight you dogs
the absolute key is to meet up and ORGANISE

If they start banning homeschooling, rightwing views etc, what are we supposed to do?
Unless we get our firearms back we have nothing to stop them

I still haven't got my survey form yet
Getting worried some fag stole it desu

Only received mine today mate, if it isn't in ya box tomorrow call up and report it.

Sad that people actually have to worry about having their mail stolen.
Fucks sake I hate the people who push the yes vote so hard. Fuck off I'll vote how I want (probably yes but still)

Its already extremely tedious to homeschool in this country, the government is also still very much regulating how you homeschool your children. They don't really monitor it carefully but its set up in a way that they can at any moment if they wish to. And this is in fucking Queensland, far more conservative than those cunts down south. Another notch in the Statist belt I guess

t. My sister homeschools her children

you have until September 25th already posted in thread what to do if you think your letter got stolen

I was thinking of hiring a private teacher to do it and possibly have friends also contribute financially and have their children taught as well at the same time. (Would be interesting, there's probably some regulations though?)

I also wanted to have my own curriculum in a way. Where teaching is more practical and more based around using the methods taught instead of writing it over and over.

Yeah, thats what my sister does. For specific subjects that she can't adequately teach with textbooks etc. (Like Art & Robotics) she found local homeschooling groups that pool together to hire professionals. I think the groups were about 6-8 weeks at a time.

I finally reset my Facebook password and login. It's now got all these Vote Yes frames you can put around your avatar. There wasn't one for Vote No.

At least some of the comments are fun.

Nice.
Maybe we should all consider discussing this if we have meetups and there are anons who have children.

the faggots and their enablers gonna go apeshit if no wins

>american social media is now trying to directly control the votes of australian millenials
this is the russian hacker bullshit hillary accused trump of but for real

For the last wee while we've been following you down the shitter, but it used to be on a 10 year delay. The gap is closing though

I think it'll be a silent majority no victory desu.
Only because if you dare to have a No opinion you get attacked from every direction

How do we fucking meet up and organise?

I'm in Darwin. Any cunt want to come down the pub and have a whinge with me about the absolute state of all this bullshit?

im in Melbourne. be there in a tik just gotta pump my tires up

That's a uh, federal crime that carries a jail sentence...

Report every one of them to the police for their crimes.

Melbourne as well.
Please nuke us and then we'll occupy country Victoria. Country victoria is comfy.

Marriage is an institution, not a right. And it's actually based on religious ideals. This is not a human rights issue and, if the argument is about equality, gays will never be equal in every major religions' holy book, so you're shit out of luck.

Considering civil unions and defacto relationships are allowed, rights under the law isn't the issue.

sweeeeet mate. ill grab you a coldie, you pick up some durries

At 15% were fucked.
Pic related

homeschooling is on the rise
you can see raise kids if its banned - which it won't be - but even if it was you can raise your kids to avoid brainwashing just like minorities do - stop fucking looking for fucking excuses to give up. you will fucking find them at every turn - start instead looking for ways you can fight back

What beliefs? Religious ones?

Good goyim. Keep praying to your sand nigger Jesus who Jews have convinced you was white lol

i'm on a discord server that does meetups
ibfucking4 "muh asio"

bloody good on you for wanting to meet up
i absolutely encourage any of you to try do the same. its a bit of a gap to bridge, but once you do its the first step to any activism.
doing so over here is indeed a bit risky - hence this discord system allows you to vet each other before hand

here is the vetting server
gg/2mTe5c
once we're sure you're not an infiltrator we'll add you to the real one (much more members)
lot of regular meetups especially sydney, and some guys on the server are very well connected to various nationalist groups throughout the country

RIP SPERG

yeah chinks and poos are gonna vote no as well
diversity backfirin on the shitlibs LOL

;_;

But are there hot nationalist chicks?

idiot

i am not religious but I don't see why we should fuck with their rights just so some poofs can get married

The screeching that'll ensue if it comes back no, holy shit

Poofs gonna win.

Enjoy crying into Mohammad's beard down the kebab shop, race traitor.

Post yfw initial reaction to no vote winning

Post yfw initial reaction to Sup Forums getting BTFO yet again

>
hmmmmm