For the sake of your own health...

For the sake of your own health. Please keep your autistic nazi cosplaying within the limits of your own mothers basements.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
azdailysun.com/news/owner-of-vandalized-flagstaff-hookah-lounge-claims-incident-not-a/article_eeef7e2b-ceb7-51f9-9296-e8491c093664.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i can you hit nazis if they dont go out side?

>armband on the wrong arm
sage

it's not a nazi, just an antifa undercover, all of this is staged because did you ever see a fucking nazi ever on the streets since ww2? No, it's a false flag and I think it's oblivious.

black people cannot fight, or aim.

False flag?

>False flag?

totally false flag.

demoralization tactic.

I put swastikas on random objects hoping some antifa destroys it

You'd honestly have to be retarded to wear swastika out in public. You better be 7 feet tall and 400 pounds of muscle if you want to try that shit without being attacked for it

>implying we're the ones living in our parent's basement

He just wanted to act in the sound of music :^(

>Punch a Nazi! Free speech is hate speech! Kill whitey!
>Y-you really think someone would do that? Just run over an innocent group of anarcho-communists?

Good night, alt-right.

>BBC takes down whiteyboi in one hit to the face

>oh mah gewd false flag nothing is real
Weirdos exist, sometimes they become Nazis...

This shit was as fake as Obama's birth certificate.

Think about it for a second...nice distraction of dumbness while other shit occurs behind the scenes...this happened where? Seattle!!! Some fat ass fake NAZI cosplay goon goes on a walk through the most ghetto blocks of downtown Seattle? Yeah, nope.

I do kinda like the empowerment that these commies are gaining because they won't know what to do when they get fucked the fuck up by real opponents. Highly unlikely to end well.

>lefties are so retarded they knock each other out pretending to be the thing they hate

>Weirdos exist, sometimes they become Nazis...

and sometimes they just dress as nazi's as a media attempt to make their political side appear stronger than they are.

niggers are the real nazis

anybody notice that after the EDIT in the video..the wallet in his back right pocket is gone?

While your theory is possible, unless you have evidence for it, I think we'll just stick with the far more plausible explanation that he was some weirdo who took the redpill and his weirdo brain thought it would be a good idea to wear an armband and try to reason with nigs.

How tall do you think the guy that knocked him out was?

Perhaps, the big issue here is easily missed.

Seems that the normalization of violence against political opposition has begun. The media is playing up the NAZI punched meme and applauding the "crowd sourced" vigilante justice brought forth by the cleaver Seattle Antifa members. How cool!!!

Again, this will end bad for the commies and I hope that they don't get too arrogant too quickly. Useful idiots.

>ITT: butthurt white bois
Your tears are delicious.

So if I shot and killed some dumbass that fucked with me while I am wearing a nazi armband would I still get in trouble for "fighting words"?

Armband is on the wrong arm. Armband was also conveniently on the arm that showed towards the aisle of the bus he road on for a photo-op.

It's either a false flag or someone who isn't a Nazi LARPing as one for whatever reason.

This. That city doesn't even have normal republicans, at most you get centrist cucks and that's it. Puh-lease.

>Nigger is clearly about to punch me
>My hand in a stopping gesture will fix this
Dumbass deserved it.

>48% unemployed

They really know about the exploitation of the workers.

>61% live with their parents

The other 39% live in a college dorm room paid for my mommy and daddy

Also OP is fake and gay.

>1 post by this ID

nigs gon nig

Nazis are stupid, hence, they are Nazis. If they can't even draw their own symbol properly, what makes you think its so far fetched that they'd wear the armband on the wrong arm?

I'm a Nazi and live in Seattle. We all know each other and the fake Nazi who got punched is not one of us, I repeat, NOT ONE OF US! This is staged event. Here is what's being slid:
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

You know its a fake pic right?

azdailysun.com/news/owner-of-vandalized-flagstaff-hookah-lounge-claims-incident-not-a/article_eeef7e2b-ceb7-51f9-9296-e8491c093664.amp.html

>Flagstaff police are not releasing new information 10 days after a hookah lounge in downtown Flagstaff was vandalized with swastikas, then set on fire.

>But the owner of the now defunct Maktoob Hookah Lounge is denying social media posts pegging him as the suspect based mainly on a handwriting comparison. Instead, he is fingering a suspect of his own based on circumstantial evidence.

>The bottom line, says Aaron Jasim in a six-page manifesto now in the hands of police, is that the crime is an outgrowth of a personal dispute and "not the work of some white supremacist.”
>Individuals on social media have also pointed to photos from the crime scene that show similarities between the letter “G” written on a Maktoob sign and the “G” on the phrase “Get out,” which was spray-painted in the basement of the hookah lounge.

>Jasim said any similarities in the lettering is an attempt to imitate his handwriting and frame him, and he once again denied vandalizing his business

I don't know what Nazi means anymore tb h
seems like westerners have a broad definition for it

Also, gypsies here tend to draw fucked up swastikas hoping for more gibbs from the government due to racism

>unless you have evidence for it

And what evidence do you have that he isn't just a nazi larper?

The absolute state of American education

Say what? You must be one of those little shitskins who've invaded Canada. Shoo!

They call it "demagnetize". Thats why the Nationalist party of Germany is full of idiots. (NPD)

Haha yeah I hate white people too, friend.

>I think it's oblivious
>because did you ever see this ever?

Lots of times.