Swedish feminist is fighting dog patriarchy

nypost.com/2017/09/15/outraged-woman-crusades-against-dog-park-patriarchy/

>In the Swedish capital, it’s socially verboten for female dogs in heat to frolic in dog parks, according to local news outlet StockholmDirekt.
>But artist Carola Kastman, owner of 5-month-old border collie-Doberman-Rottweiler mix, Coco, thinks it’s downright discriminatory that pups like hers are barred from Stockholm’s dog runs for the roughly three months per year they are menstruating.
>“I could never have believed that patriarchy had entered the dog parks,” she tells StockholmDirekt.“This is a major political issue. I will not be happy until there’s at least one sex-separated dog run for female dogs in every neighborhood.”

>Her “citizen’s proposal” to open a female-only dog park near her neighborhood of Sodermalm will be considered by the local government — although the chairman of Sodermalm’s district council declined to comment to StockholmDirekt “because he is not a dog owner himself.”
>Kastman is ready to fight for a dog run where Coco — who has her own Instagram account — and other female dogs can find “peace and quiet,” she adds. “Even when they do not have their period, the males are on them all the time.”
>“I will continue to question this ‘invisible rule,’ where the males have the power,” she wrote for News24. “It is very interesting and scary that the gender roles in society are reflected in the cultural animal world. It is time for a change.”

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYvhb0NFLU4/?taken-by=coco_kastman
youtu.be/ZytpnElPI_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Artist Carola Kastman
>ARTIST

Did you mean: Oven dodger?

She posted an instagram of her dog being "harassed":
instagram.com/p/BYvhb0NFLU4/?taken-by=coco_kastman

Normally, pets end up looking like their owners but sometimes the effect is reversed.

>Kastman

the bitch must be killed.
the "human" one i mean.
no irony in what i'm saying.

>Complain about patriarchy in dog parks
>Meanwhile another 12 year old was just raped by a pack of 'peaceful' refugees.
The absolute state of Sweden.

So the way to solve discrimination against animals is to discriminate right back

>out at lunch with family
>brothers and i head outside while parents are paying
>see 3 overweight, middle aged cat ladies getting between two ducks
>watch as they try to chase the male duck away and create a wall between them
>looks like they're calling someone to come help at this point
>my brothers and I are crying laughing as these fat, old, feminists are trying to cockblock a duck
>5 minutes later we're all ready to go and we need to walk past them to get to our car
>we ask them what's going on and they go off about how the male duck was harassing the female, nipping at her, etc
>i reply that that's nature and there's really nothing we can do
>one of them is about to argue but can't say anything so she just giggles
>we walk away and they're still separating the ducks

What if a male dog impregnates her fertile puppo?

Who will have to pay all the expenses for the veterinary visits, the birth expenses, the puppies vaccines and shit?

Will she ask a monthly sum to the dog's owner like a divorced woman does?

>“It is very interesting and scary that the gender roles in society are reflected in the cultural animal world.
Chicken or the egg, lady.

>2017
>still assuming duck gender based on plumage

Just snipety snip her bloody pet and she'll have no trouble. THIS ISN'T HARD TO UNDERSTAND. If you aren't planning to have offspring with your pet(s) take them to the vet.

>being cancerous "artist" feminist
>being so dumb that it hasn't seen in it's whole life that a sex almost always dominates another in nature, usually male over female
>realise what she should have when she was 10
>cancerous mind still doesn't get that the world has reached this point because of this construction, and that the world is that way since the dawn of life
>Muh patriarchy
>female couterpart of NEET, only alive cause female
>muh patriarchy
>mfw I want sex equality so she would have the status she deserves: wage slave or NEET

They used to just tell these crazy bitches to fuck off

That's hard to do when Swedish Republicans are shutting down all the Planned Puppyhood clinics.

Fucking bitches in heat make problems for entire neighbors just walking down the streets.

We live in a society surrounded by free roaming dogs and that's considered a matter of public concern for a reason, fucking dogs go crazy and hurt themselves if they are locked, each other or cause damage, this it's a terrible idea that could only come from a white woman.

sweden is a travesty, it's reached peak marxist dumbfuckery

>terrible idea that could only come from a white woman.
That does indeed seem to be the pattern.

after analyzing that young female behavior, I can tell you that that dog will very soon become problematic and should be muzzled,held on a leash and tamed.
justice should also forbid that mentally diseased artist to own such a dog

Does she not know that male dogs will chew through their leashes, hell crates and drywall if they smell a bitch in heat to get to her?
I could understand if she was petitioning to have dog parks have a "fixed dogs only" rule since it solves other problems as well, but a whole fucking new dog park paid with taxes because this bitch's bitch is in heat?

Most dog parks don't allow unfixed dogs, period. You shouldn't be bringing your bitch in heat or your uncut male into the park. It's not a question of the dog's sex but whether it still can breed.

>Outraged woman crusades against dog park ‘patriarchy’
>crusades
Fucking offensive bitch, why doesn't she care for Muslims feelings? Why didn't she use the word Jihad? Fucking stone the bitch

What a dumb cunt. Ugly bitch lives in the rape capital of Europe and has the gall to complain about dogs. I hope she gets enriched.

>castrating your male dog
enjoy your beta eunuch amerikek

Based Bob Barker says
>PLEASE SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS

youtu.be/ZytpnElPI_E

at this point sweden is just a self-writing satire. the sad part of it is that our government is trying to copy everything from sweden.

she'll just have her dog do an abortion, duh

In the Future,
Sweden's female dogs with all have to wear muzzels in Public!

Sweden is collectively fucked.in the head. Trust me.

Having dog that you intentionally crippled is nigger tier retardation
KYS.

Great, another Sweden bashing thread. Your country is a travesty AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(((kastman)))

>We should be tolerant to every gender, race , religion and sexuality
>Isolate Men from Women
Typical feminist bullshit

Hva i helvete er det som feiler deg, sverige?

Can somebody put her down?

>wear muzzels in Public
Canine chastity belts.
Problem solved.

Here those politicians who advocate copying Sweden are openly shitted on in the media.

This is why you will never be nordic esti

Good.