Why does the US not have military parades?

Putin has parades that take hours with their airforce and land force and nuclear missiles being paraded over the Red Square. France does the same with the Champs-Élysées and Britain has its Trooping the Colour in London in front of Buckingham Palace.

Why does America not do these military parades? I would come to America to see the newest tanks, nuclear missiles, airforce, artillery, marines etc. march in front of the White House or Congress. It would be an awesome sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/18/trump-says-he-wants-a-massive-military-parade-down-pennsylvania-avenue-on-july-4/
archive.is/PjSnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have them on inauguration day. And when we used to get invitations to russia for thier parade to commemorate defeating germany in ww2.

Have you ever seen an American formation march?

You lunatics need to learn arms shoulder high

You have thinks like pic related?

Or show off your mobile nuke missiles?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/18/trump-says-he-wants-a-massive-military-parade-down-pennsylvania-avenue-on-july-4/

And here's the archive
archive.is/PjSnw

We do for the inauguration and it was pretty common to have troops from a regional base march on different holidays but its not something that happens so much after veitnam. (((They))) couldnt have a strong proud western military power.

mite b cool

I am so fucking hyped for this.

It is better to keep our military capabilities a secret from our enemies.

I can't wait to hear the autistic screeching about Trump being a warmonger for having some military pride. Literally every other nation does this. Who fucking cares if we want to show our dick off?

I guess you could say that we have a military parade everyday though...on the oceans, inna sandbox, and inna skies all around the world.

We also have fairs all over the country showcasing our military equipment, we get to climb around on it, and ride in it. These peasants from not-America can only look as their leaders wave their dicks in their faces.

>US military focuses even more on drill

dats not how to win wars.

Drumpf is literally turning into Hitler. It's time to impeach this psychopath.

I voted for him but I'm tired of lying corrupt warmongers. I should have voted Hillary instead.

Parades exist for 2 reasons:

1. For showing off your power as a deterrent. Every child everywhere knows the US military is the strongest in the world, so no need for that.

2. For getting good photo ops and PR for internal propaganda. This is something Trump could use quite a bit. So he's smart for wanting that.

We do fly overs instead.

It's hard to parade around in high heels

Organizing that shit is such a pain in the ass. Holy fuck just getting a division run together is a 6 hour process. These fucking parades must have everyone up for days cleaning stupid shit that nobody will ever focus on.

Fuck ASU inspections. Fuck D&C. Fuck change of command ceremonies. Fuck pass and review. Fuck dress right & cover down. Such a goddamn waste.

The Jews Who control the US government Think military parades are for nazis

Everyone knows our military is powerful. No need to become a peacock.

We tend to split things to local parades might have a unit march, ROTC cadets, or JROTC cadets march in a parade. Air force has a few jets fly over big football games or on Armed Forces Day and Veterans Day. The Air Force's Band tends to march in the Thanksgiving Parade. Armed Forces Day they allow you to look at some of the older military equipment and vehicles that are in your local area. Then Inauguration day has a big march.

Fucking Jew!!!!!

It's called a Super Bowl

>when your religion of peace gets btfo by men in heels

>wanting to watch a bunch of mexican manlet MUH REENS
>wanting to watch a bunch of fat chairforce niggers

whew lad

The American military is not a parade show. They do have small demonstration units and units will participate in a parade if requested and available.

However, America is not France, DPRK, the U.K., where everyone is geographically close. It's also not Russia with military standing by in case someone needs a parade.

Because ever since Vietnam liberals have been extra touchy about the military being around.

If he does it there's a good chance a bunch of niggers and trannies will be getting sprayed with hoses because they're going to try to block the roads and ruin it for everyone.