Roastie got toasted

haha, yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899120/Criminology-student-lied-raped-taxi-driver.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899120/Criminology-student-lied-raped-taxi-driver.html

If the taxi driver was Asian (as from East Asia), she would have offered to fuck him for the $$$ because White girls love East Asian men.

But since he was a smelly Paki, this is what happened.

16 months is way too less. 10 years sounds good since someone could've went to jail for 30 years while innocent.

Women can still do that shit as long as they are not doing it against a muslim.

Fuck off John.

it's better than the no sentence they usually receive.

16 months for nearly ruining a married man's life forever is too light.

If only the rest of britain had rejected kebab too.

nice to see a fake rape accuser get some nice jail time, more of this

Fake rape thread? Fake rape thread!

Who the fuck would want to rape that fat fucking troll.

No-one. That's the point.

Lol

Man, I remember that video. The Chinese guy was about to cry.

do you have the one of that huge fat trolling looking bitch from here. she claimed she was raped by like 12 men or something. she looked like a hippoo

>believing stories on Sup Forums

I might have believed the greentext but he coda is just a bit too "angry r9k fiction".

To be fair, the taxi driver would have been a paki who would have definitely raped other women. They should have both been jailed

He probably has raped a few though.

No, I don't think I have that one.

RUN RUN RUN

And here comes Captain Cuckold to fight against rape culture.

I've honestly come to believe that at least 95% of rape claims are bullshit

What about fart rape?

I felt the impact tremor from here

>fight against rape culture.

Actually I would be fighting for it, but whatever. If you want to believe some "in flew an eagle named Albert Einstein" story on Sup Forums that's your own misfortune.

found it

>Actually I would be fighting for it,

Not very surprising given that you come from a Muslim country.

She will most likely serve 6 months max, then the rest will be house arrest. That'll give her enough time to look for a new career.

show me the video, whats happned here?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

>she thought they would help
She deserved it.

She got about as much as those kebabs who raped children for decades.

delete this please.

>jailed and career path is destroyed

had she become an investigator, she probably would've tampered evidence to support other roasties making false rape accusations. this is real pottery.

>failing as a parent:the post

i have asian gf and she confirms that asian girls actively seek to be bleached because asian girls believe the whiter you are = the better you are so a pale asian with a white man will make a white baby with maybe some asian features on their face.

and asians are usually tight as fuck so that helps too.

That's true

Lmao john

How many parents would believe their son over their daughter if she allege rape? It's a shame that it happened, but few parents would side with him unless she had a history of false allegations. That's the sad reality of this gynocentric society.

This can't be in the US right? We have that law that disallows using sex abuse "victims" past accusations be used against them.

>thinking roasties ever get punished
She will be out in 3 months.

You forgot to mention that they also get nose jobe when they move here.

At least the thais up here do.

I just utter "you must be sapmi" everytime i meet one, always comedy if they know how chinky some samis are.

>taxi driver
>refused to accept something smelling like kebab
That's why her story was unbelievable. Taxi drivers are all kebab loving darkies.

This girl's life is totally ruined. Sure, it's not a long time to be in prison but there's absolutely no way of her ever coming back from this. She's been demoted to the underclass forever. Girls live on their reputation and social status and her's is forever rekt, she might as well be dead because she has no future whatsoever. Men do bad things, do their time, and can maybe make amends for what they've done, or at least become better people. All of her friends will have abandoned her, no one will ever marry her (except maybe the most desperate, least attractive men), she'll struggle to ever get a job, and certainly not a decent job. Looks like she graduated so she's in a decent amount of debt too, and like fuck her criminology degree is going to amount to much now. This is basically a death sentence, and it's glorious.

hahaha what

It's the UK. They have a legal doctrine called the Moorov doctrine (named after a rapey Jew) that allows you to bring in "similar fact evidence" (i.e. if someone has made 30 fake rape accusations, that can be used as evidence that their current accusation is also fake).

What is a "roastie"?

Moses supposes his Roastie got toasted, but Moses supposes erroneously,

>16 months
This shit needs to be 10 years MINIMUM.

that was the true part though. he did refuse it because it was covered in kebab juice, thats why she made the false rape claim.

>16 months

AT LEAST, she should have been permanently blacklisted from any law/investigative office or w/e else having a criminology degree pertains to.

But if convicted the man would have been sentenced to life. This is a miscarriage of justice.

I said, wherever I am, I must also rape.

>implying you could get with a criminology major

At least now shes bumped down to your level and she has incentive to hate pakis now.

Stop bitching and claim her.

Her life is far from over. She has the option to marry a man who won't care she has a history of FRAs, and her college debt will be his.

It's British, the max sentence for child rape is like 3 years, it's an appropriate punishment given the system.

She now has a criminal record and, because it's for perverting the course of justice, she will literally never be able to work in the field of criminal justice. In fact, she'll never be able to work in any kind of job where she handles sensitive documents or data.

The maximum sentence for child rape in the UK is life imprisonment.

it refers to a female vagina. it's an /r9k/ term to use against when who say virgin in a derogatory sense.

i feel bad for the guy who might marry her, she will claim rape again and divorce and get everything.

she should be on an relationship blacklist. once a roastie always a roastie.

Fuck me that was funny.

holy shit that's hard to watch

>MUH DICK, MUH DICK

haha,You think Asian girls fell for whites just because they, well, white?

The very reason this wm/af combo is shilled on white nationalist sites so hard is that it mostly comes from recent upsurge of sex tourism in poorer Asian countries where white guys are worshiped because of their PASSPORTS.

Try going to Japan, no chick will give a fuck. Why? Because they're relatively well off, independent, and in no need to escape their country.

I had an experience once, on a public transport. There were group of Japanese tourists on the train. The japanese girl was looking at my direction, I tried to look away (very shy), when I tried to exist the train at the station I went past her trying to look straight ahead, I peeked back once more and she aggressively made made eye contact with me, smiling.

And the best part is, on the train around me were white, blonde, blue eyed guys.

>libel, about a heavy crime
>16 months
Are they fucking serious? You can get many years here for that shit.

A childhood friend of mine got sentenced to 10 years for raping a 3 year old. disgusting cunt. went to school with him since I was 3 till 16.

just goes to show you, you can think you know someone for so long and they just turn into a piece of shit.

Is quite like to hate fuck that crazy bitch

Jesus, Norwegians really are autistic.

She really doesn't, unless it's the absolute lowest of the low of men, which obviously she wouldn't go for. Don't let your MGTOW fantasies convince you that many women don't get justice for how they behave.

Step daughter, not even his biological daughter. He believed some teenage girl over his own flesh and blood.

Jesus they must have just had one hell of a deployment

Not real

Fucking kek

Sour paki confirmed

We need that here.