Retarded mod deletes thread of a non-h series even when nipple pages are spoilered

>Retarded mod deletes thread of a non-h series even when nipple pages are spoilered

Nipplemod 2.0 stop being a idiot. Dumper-san please finish I was reading that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004234_57
jii.moe/4yks4ofQZ.zip
jii.moe/VkUGrjGX-.zip
jii.moe/VyVdSjzmb.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me on the left

Last page and download links thanks to the stupid mod deleting the thread.

That's it. Bi-weekly, it seems.

Reader:
plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004234_57

Download:
jii.moe/4yks4ofQZ.zip

And for those following Kanata no Astra, chapter 3-4:
jii.moe/VkUGrjGX-.zip
jii.moe/VyVdSjzmb.zip

Its not a hentai you cuck mods

Yeah, I'm going to forget that page, obviously.

Nothing was against the rules, in case that idiot is around.

translation when

What the ever=living fuck, mod/janitor? You don't even know the rules. Fuck.

>he doesnt fuck her

Not surprised, inb4 everyone complains about it

>pushed away
dropped

What is this series called?

Boku no Read the fucking OP pic

How about you open the link here and look?

Saturday and the idiot mods are online, deleting threads that don't break any rules. I think our homoMC is one of the janitors today.

To answer the OP's question, I would definitely fuck smuggy blonde there and shorthaired cutie in the back. And brown/fit/ there. I'd fuck all of them is what I'm saying.

Do we really have to go through this again?

What?
Extremely beautiful women want to have sex with me??
OH NO!! THEY'RE ALL NAKED!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!

I hope japan loses its male population

It was probably deleted because you were censoring non-h manga yourselves.

Think OP pic is just some officially censored edition.

disgusting

MC pls go

Isn't this Shounen Jump? How is this allowed?

The translator gets the uncensored version somehow, but the publically available ones online are censored by Japan.

There's a new chapter. Or what, you need another claim your waifu thread? Too difficult to ignore a thread about a series you aren't interested in on a board that contains over 100 threads?

>Mod deletes a non-h thread
>There's literally a sadpanda thread with over 300+ replies right now in the catalog

You seem to be new here.

Thats a general, mod allows generals

>inverted nipples

Have they not invented artificial IVF in that universe?

They were probably edited from the censored ones.

More.

Why people need nipples when this shit is so much better?

And I hate it.

Did you not read the manga? They addressed that.

I have not, just a drive-by question.

>addressed
>lol it doesn't work for some reason
Uh huh.

I never said it was a good reason.

>He almost literally have to fuck all women on the planet
>non H

Dammit, can't I fantasize about being one of the last males on Earth without you dicks throwing logic at it?

Fuck this manga. Fuck that faggot MC. I'm gonna read sadpandas instead.

>literally the fate of mankind is at stake
>harem mc still won't fuck
WHY. WHY.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.

I'm out.

Yup. They have it, it works, BUT the male infants still die because they are not immune to the still-present virus that kill all men to begin with.

Only sex creates immune males. No reason is given.

>Imouto dressed like a harlot
>calls the last man on earth, her brother, a pervert
They're gonna fuck aren't they?

no.

how about this
>we already harvested millions of sperms in your sleep. I had a helping hand in this. *wink*
>your assistance is technically not needed
>but there are some rich, influential ladies who have and demand, ah how shall I say, a personal delivery from you.
>your assistance is essential to the ongoing success of this project!

no men to lay eyes on her, she can wear whatever she wants

proof that women are natural sluts

Rest in peace

>LITERALLY last man on earth scenario
>still won't have sex with a girl

It's a harem manga, the impotence power fantasy, taken to the Nth degree.

The MC is literally the last man on Earth, and he still won't get laid.

>last man alive is a harem MC
Yup, everything is fucked.

Name of this manga?

Worlds End Harem

One more.
I am giving this faggot one more chapter to wake the fuck up, smell what The Rock is Cooking, get his Ass into Type Formula levels of in gear and start doing something.
Isn't he a scientist? Why can this asshole not think logically? Is a promise worth dooming mankind?

What? I'm just expressing exasperation. Things and topics are now deleted at random. Nobody knows what is allowed anymore. It's insane.

Because non betas don't think cocktease as acceptable.

Why? He made a fucking promise. At the berry least you try honoring it before you go fuck free with everyone.

I agree with you on the science part though. He COULD be making himself useful. Also isn't that woman who tried fucking him on the bed the girl he's looking for?

he's not going to fuck anyone in the first 100 chapters and this won't get axed

Super likely. I mean, he's Japanese! Men KNOWN for ravenous sexual appetites!

His GF is likely this girl, leader of the government.

Also, and screencap if you like, I'm betting the gf is the one who made the MK-virus in the first place. Maybe because she wanted to help speed up his cure for multiple sclerosis and something went wrong and she fled. Or, what I really think, she broke her promise to wait for him and out of extreme guilt which turned her insane she tried to kill off all men so when MC wakes up he can have sex with all the girls he wants as a means of "making up" for the fact she didn't remain pure. Sounds Japanese enough to be plausible.

Thick Black haired Bun was best girl of this chapter

He asked for one month to find his girlfriend.

His lady handler said okay but every night he has to sleep in the same bed as some girls she chooses and whatever happens happens.

blondie and bluehair on the right have pubes. All the rest are shaved

What series is this fine young maiden from? google isn't giving me anything but other threads

Morally this is fucked up

I mean after you fuck your first and second wouldn't any male feel mentally disturbed?

The fate of the fucking human race quite literally rests on his shoulders. He would be forced to fuck these women.

But how can he find her if he can't leave?

Retarded mods come and go, if something gets unfairly deleted just remake the thread and call them out. If they insist in being retarded, then try summoning the bunny man.

There are four fucking others

It's not like he's going anywhere

That's stupid. The one month, thing, I mean.
1. He won't find her.
2. EVEN IF HE DID, what then?
It's not like he's any less important to start with the breeding. Even the gf would berate him for not gettin' jiggy with it on thousands of women

How would you feel if you just got yourself a girlfriend that you love, sleep for 5 years, wake up and feel like no time has passed and suddenly you're one of the few last men on earth while every woman on the planet wants to fuck your brains out?

Admit that you'd be at least a bit confused, scared and nervous.

Only 1 is awake, the other 3 are still asleep. And, technically, there are anywhere from 100 to 40 million other males still alive in cryostasis: they just aren't immune (yet).

Kirei Cake, please stop shilling this garbage. No one will donate anything to you.

I would be! I'd think I was being pranked, frankly. I would ask for proof. Then, they would show me proof, show me the world, my sister would tell me the truth. i would be sad. Finally, they would hand me a tablet filled with a list of the absolute most gorgeous women I've ever seen and tell me, "you need to start mating. Please pick one."

And I would say, "...all of them."

FIFTEEN YEARS
I
F
T
E
E
N

Y
E
A
R
S

All the more reason to start breeding as soon as possible.

When you think about this situation though... one could throw standard morality out the window and only demand certain types of women. Say you only liked flat chested asian women... just bring the breeder those girls. I think the only real restriction would be that the girls would need to be fertile... and not too young to risk death in childbirth.

The thing I dislike about these kinds of stories, even though if it changed it'd be much worse, is that every surviving human female is 10/10 perfectly fuckable. I mean if the entire male population was eradicated and you were forced to procreate with whoever was available, there'd have to be some fugly girls, right?

I laughed

>anime/manga
>ugly girls
not in a million years

Fetishes would exactly be the cause of racial extinction.

Also, the mitochondrial Eve and ESPECIALLY the Y-chromosomal Adam would be pushed WAAAAAY forward.

thanks for Kanata no Astra raw

I hope someone picks it up

SUPER
ULATURAAA
HYPPAHH
MIRACURU
ROMANTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Fugly girls would certainly exist.
If you're the last man, and there were still billions of women...you could set the standard pretty damned high. Why WOULDN'T you fuck only the sexiest, healthiest, youngest, smartest cream-of-the crop women available while ignoring the ugly diseased and inferior women? You could really only fuck about 1000 women a year, maximum anyway. And all those women are literally lined up to fuck you.

Do you understand how much difference is between 1000 and 1 billion? Try counting to 1 billion, 1 digit at a time, and see how long that takes you.

Why didn't they forcibly impregnate his sister to see if her descendants would be immune like her brother?

>that chapter 2

MY FUCKING DICK

>1000 women a year
A part of me thinks this is bullshit but another part of me feels this makes sense because you can only refill your balls with so much semen. I feel like the parts of me that are arguing are my dick and my brain, respectively anyway.

Well if you think about it, fugly girls won't be able to breed and will die out naturally.

That's not how this works you little shit

It wasn't, that's why they quickly changed to the censored version in the OP

>Do you understand how much difference is between 1000 and 1 billion? Try counting to 1 billion, 1 digit at a time, and see how long that takes you.
It would depend on how fast you counted.

Let's suppose, for the sake of the argument, that you could count one number every second on average. (Since most numbers in that range are something like "five hundred million, seventeen thousand, two hundred and fifty," this is being very optimistic.) In that case, it would take you a billion seconds.

Dividing that by 60 (and leaving the remainder in second form), we find that it would take 16,666,666 minutes and 40 seconds. Dividing the minutes by 60, we find it would take 277,777 hours, 46 minutes, and 40 seconds. Dividing the hours by 24, we get a new total of 11,574 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes, and 40 seconds. Finally, dividing by 365.25 (the extra quarter-day is for leap years), we end up with an approximate total of 31 years, 251 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes, and 40 seconds.

meant for

The sex won't even be that much fun it'll be an obligation and neither you or the girl will be that much into it to make it feel anything more than a job.

Considering male refractory period is anywhere between 15 minutes to 21 hours (if you're an old guy), the average is really 30 minutes. That's 48 times a day you can technically ejaculate and your penis is infected by rubbing the skin off because holy shit that's a lot of masturbating and sex. Also, yeah, you'd dehydrate and your semen would be crazy low and you'd be tired and get sick throughout the year and it's just crazy to have sex 3 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for the next 60 years. I did some stats work on this topic last Thursday if you want me to post it.

>His GF is likely this girl, leader of the government.

No way, the bitch his handler talked to had way diferent hair.

> I'm betting the gf is the one who made the MK-virus in the first place.

That might be true.

>Or, what I really think, she broke her promise to wait for him and out of extreme guilt which turned her insane she tried to kill off all men so when MC wakes up he can have sex with all the girls he wants as a means of "making up" for the fact she didn't remain pure

Lol no way

Of course I want you to fucking post it. The best posts are when smart Sup Forumsnons do science and math involving stupid shit form anime. That post of someone calculating how fast one girls boobs would have to be going in order to avoid bullets is pretty much the quintessential example.

Unless one of their five live breeders was black, there is a very good chance that ethnicity would die out considering how few non-black people find their women attractive. Of the three human subraces I know I would only breed with the caucasoids and mongoloids.

Next chapter on June 12, so this series seems to be semi-monthly then.

>No way, the bitch his handler talked to had way diferent hair.
I understand different hair is, like, the DEFINING characteristic for people, but it's not like gf couldn't have changed her hairstyle. Incidentally, the hairstyle of Suon assistant lady is identical to the gf so there's probably a reason for that.

>lol no way
I dunno man. In a harem manga where sex is the literaly central core to the plot and we havea faggot mc, that is a plot that is just Japanese enough to make sense.
>gf promises to wait for bf to get cured
>doesn't wait, fucks/gets fucked within a few months
>has a crisis of morality, creates a virus that kill all men but her bf
>justifies it saying her bf can fuck a girl that isn't her, just like how she fucked a boy that wasn't him as a means of saying "I'm sorry"
TSUNYANDERE

So will he actually fuck the women who for some reason are all 10/10? Or is this another dumbass story where the MC stays a permanent virgin

Deal
About the disease
>The "MK" Man-Killer virus affects ONLY males
>It is airborne and immensely infectious
>It is 100% lethal, killing within a few days after infection
>Is extremely noticeable once a male has been infected
>No cure or vaccination exists
>A cumulative effort of female scientists and advanced Artificial Intelligence have made dicovering the cure humanity's top priority
>Beginning in 2040, by 2045 "99.9%" of all males were killed by the MK-virus
>The pandemic killed off those men within 3 months, worldwide
>The MK-virus persists in the environment with full infectious potential
>A small population of men have extended their lives by under-going cryostasis
>That small population of men will certainly die if awoken before a cure for the MK-virus is discovered and administered
>That male population number ranges from 40 million (.1% of 4 billion males if taken literally) to just a few hundred (more likely)
>Only 5 are certainly immune by coincidence of their being cured from multiple sclerosis
>The first was awoken, nicknamed "Number 1" and his location and origin are unknown
>The MC is #2 and was just awoken
>The other 3 are still in cryostasis, awaiting a sequential awakening
>The immune males' existences are only known to the top levels of the world government and to the population surrounding the establishments housing the males

Only time can tell, but my bets are on the latter, at least for a good chunk of the manga.

>Kanata no Astra
Got chapters 1 & 2?

>inverted nipples
Best girl confirmed.

Translation when?