ITS HAPPENING- MEME WAR III

Alright guys, OP from the CNN Meme War post (Operation: Autism Storm) here.

Holy shit guys, you thought that the CNN doxxing scandal was big? This is by far a much worse. Matt Furie is declaring that anyone memeing Pepe the Frog will be sued, and he's started by attacking Mike Cernovich, Baked Alaska, and even fucking Reddit trying to stop people from using the meme. He's being backed by (((them))) and their lawyers. But guess what- THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016! Essentially, they're trying to bully us out of using a popular meme.

>You know what we have to do.

Last time we fought for our right to anonymity, now we are going to fight for our right to meme.

>(((They))) will be met with memes and autism like the world has never seen

>Here is the plan for Operation: Nuclear Autism

1. UNITE ONCE MORE- Similar to Autism Storm, we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit. This shouldn't be hard, as literally any internet user who likes to meme should want to contribute.
2. ALL OF THE PEPES- Matt doesn't want us to be using his frog? Fuck him, flood the entire goddamn internet with Pepe's. Regardless what you think of Pepe, you should be busy making Pepe's and posting Pepe's to anyplace you can. Rare Pepe's are the best ones, make some new ones the will really piss them off. Use #OurPepes on Twitter alongside them if you are posting there. Perhaps Alex Jones will do a best rare Pepe competition like what he did during the CNN Meme War.
3. STOP THE FAKE NEWS- I would be shocked if the likes of CNN and such don't run a couple of articles on "these internet trolls posting Nazi frogs". If and when this happens, target them with Pepe's as well.
4. LEGAL ASSISTANCE- As Matt is threatening to sue, we should start a legal fund of some kind to help out those he's threatening. Regardless if you like Mike Cernovich and the likes or not, them winning these cases will be crucial to us as a whole defending our rights to meme.

Alright folks,
>LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XH15i_FtNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol fuck off you kekistan neckbeard go masturbate to anime in your basement while yelling heil drumpf fucking autist please remove your filth from this site. CNN did nothing wrong also drumpf can fuck off with his stupid legislation legalizing thousands of spics. Alt right movement is dead back to r_the donald with you cringey retards.

>Malaysia
You have no room to talk. You gave us Mike.

Digits of truth

I gave you my logical opinion and this is how you treat me? Fucking jews really ruined your manners dont you maybe you ought to respect other people opinions before making that witty comment you dumbfuck murrica scum.

Praise KEK

godspeed user bump

Whoops

>that typing style
Ok mike, just get to the shilling and I'll get to the telling you to fuck off-ing.

>manners

Ironic.

Will they sue us Aussies for our Pepe cakes?

why not rename this board to /kek/?

ATTENTION EVERYONE

FEELS GOOD FROG IS NOT PEPE THE FROG

MATT FURIE DOES NOT OWN HIM

>THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016!

?
I thought copyright lasted for 70 years after the author's death?

Our memes are protected under the parody law. Fuck that guy meme it up boys

Why should i shill my stuff when you even think its fucking cringy? Thanks to you everyone hates me for no reason why do all of you pol hates me, I gave you Christ chan your waifu and you all disavowed me just because of me shilling here. Yea fuck me maybe i should just hang myself in a dark basement.

Just stop doing this cringy kekistan shit and praise keking God Emperor is dead collaborating with globalists if he ever win in 2020 its a fucking miracle. You all poltards blew it.

>haha if we keep posting frog drawings this will surely fix the problem of mass immigration, massive national debt and dwindling quality of life in the west
kys

I think that he never claimed copyright in the first place and that the time to claim copyrights over it has expired. Not a legal expert so correct me if I´m wrong.

LOL, he's fucking retarded. He can't win this. He can get the best legal team in the World and he will still fucking lose.

Pepe saved our lives, now we need to save him

>triggered

Blew what?

fuck off mike

They say die doing what u love

Fuck off Mike, you literal autist.

Yeah, that sounds a bit odd.
Thing is "da fury" is going to run into a similar problem as the Calvin and Hobbes guy, where because he hasn't defense his copyright for years (or ever really) he may no longer have control over it, on top of the fair use laws.

Go to directly to reddit

>You bloody bastard OP wanting the personal army manufacture on the Sup Forums to give your life the meaning . go fuck off before I bloody fixing you good.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay newfag.

>OP from the CNN Meme War post
you were a faggot then and still a faggot now.
your "memes" are cringy shit and the fact that you double down when people tell you that is annoying.

1 pile of shit is shit
10 piles of shit is still shit

And you back to English-class, fuckwad

Figures a democrat wouldn't recognize effective propaganda

Pepette is copy free

we win!

Hey, you left your name on from /mlp/.

>Lolbertarians and cuckservatives snatching intellectual property like fucking chinks

Really makes my almonds going.
Remind me, by the way, why should commies respect your property rights?

>Clover in hat
One of us

>fpwp

Another try to regulate us.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XH15i_FtNc

It's an art form just cause you don't get it doesn't mean it's bad

>all this fools think Im maldraw mike when im just impostering as him
Thank god for malaysian flag

1. Just say contrarian words to pol
2.Get (yous) from butthurt pol who think I am maldraw
3. Profit???

Bump

(OP) Really? goddamnit, WEVE BEEN USING THIS FOR AGES AND NOW WE FUCKIGN CANT?!

didn't he openly give people permission to use Pepe however they wanted?

Joke's on you, you're in Malaysia

>don't fight battles that I say are insignificant because they aren't other battles i say are significant
Ok fag

Kek pic related

Sup Mike

fuck off Mike you cocksucker

Contributing OC

rare peepe market is officially open, lets trade gents.

Check out this rarest of rares, the one and only, stolen back in 2015

You're still in Malaysia. That is a joke in and of itself.

Whats up man? Any good antifas bashed lately?

>we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit
heh
hehe
hehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't know if Sup Forums can survive the subversion of the reds and fags.

>Libertarians
>Intellectual property
Kek

stfu faggot let him do what he want.

Except I am larping as mike lol

so it began, there is no end

>Matt Furie is declaring that anyone memeing Pepe the Frog will be sued, and he's started by attacking Mike Cernovich
Matt Faggot needs to change his glasses, most people don't use his frog, it barely resembles the original in design or context.
He should be thankful for the only thing that made him famous so right now most of us wouldn't say who the fuck is that faggot?

WEW.

not pepe but still relevant to the thread

LE MEMES OMG EPIC
MEEEEMES LOLOLOL CHECK OUT THIS MEME LOL
LE MEME WAR

EPIC

t

nige(R)ss

rundown ?

Him and his Yid lawyers have no power here.

Let the kids have their fun you le edgy faggot

Rare.

I'm not fighting for a fucking meme, i'll post it while it's and drop it when it becomes lame. If pepe triggers some autists then it's hilarious but it's not some kind of holy symbole. You are majorily retarded and i smoothtalk your daughter on a daily basis, the frog belongs to france.

What's he gonna do, call the cyber police to backtrace us?

is this Kursk? Where is swarm of suicidal soviet armor ?

everyone likes pipo

post edgy pepes

>THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016

Doesn't that mean we are free to meme, even make money off Pepe?

>le praise kek we must unite with reddit for le memes xDDDD all of the wins, shadilay fellow pedes
I want you faggots to get off of this website

Fuck off and kill yourself. You don't belong here.

Will jews quit jewing us if we stop using Pepe? Of course not.

Well memed lad

Post Pepes, maybe Furie will have a rage stroke.

Well, we made the annoying orange president this way, so i'll take my chances.

Copyrights here are implicit. If you can prove you created it, then it lasts for the duration of the author's life + 100 years.

Are you anons really so new that you don't realize the whole "Pepe of White Supremacy" thing was a ploy BY US to get normies to stop using our memes? It worked. This is yet another symptom of it working.

>Fuck him, flood the entire goddamn internet with Pepe's.

Fucking lurk more you twelve-year-old.

I think he 100% ANRGEY

Fuck off, Mike. Your kind of autism is not needed here.

frog posters seriously need to get gassed

GTFO to twitter Termovich