Since political threads get deleted by faggot janitors on Sup Forumseddit I'll ask you (I've seen Morrowind and Wolf...

Since political threads get deleted by faggot janitors on Sup Forumseddit I'll ask you (I've seen Morrowind and Wolf threads here before)

New trailer just dropped in and I ask you, do you think of (((their))) propaganda in video-games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkrwUzWeACg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new trailer for what

Wolfenstein?

Its all true, mostly ugly chick or just sluts go for coal.

Yeah, dropping in a dislike

youtube.com/watch?v=bkrwUzWeACg

Yes

The comments are becoming goldmine.

wtf i love nazis now

Did they go out of their way to make the "heroes" as annoying as possible or am I just rayciss?

of course wolfenstein is propaganda, i'm still waiting for a game who allow us to have fun in killing some commies.

What's the problem? It's very realistic, African negro fucking fatty German blonde. Is this a modern day simulator?

I don't get It. Black guy fucking a fat white roastie is just the most typical interracial match in the real world. The game looks great but I didn't like the trailer, It sounds like a Deadpool movie, specially with the sassy afro black woman talking nonstop

But we really need a game like this but killing commies instead, as a brazilian macaco I have this urge every day with our politics

What the fuck happened? Did they get a new development staff that decided to go all in with cuckolding? The last game was really good. This shit is your typical modern SJW ridden game.

They're from Sweden

It was already present in the previous Wolfenstein.

Sigh... I just wanted to slay cute nazi dominatrixes in latex and fight zombies.
The nu-Wolfenstein makes me retch.

Alright Sup Forums, you've convinced me. I'm done with vidya. Sorry it took so long.

Sweden

The game will be a prophecy

Oh, my apologies. This explains everything. I thought they were a Polish team for whatever reason.

Nigger there's already five threads about this on Sup Forums. Fuck off back to your own board.

This bit isn't even propaganda though. Fat white women and trailer park trash gravitate towards blacks.

>Sweden
it all makes sense

>people think it's a jab at blacks
t's a SJW game. The point is obviously that the nigger is a prisoner and the white girl sought the BBC and rapes him.

Not even kidding. That's the point.

I swear I hear about more Swedish development teams these days than anywhere else.

Companies trying so hard to churn out cuck propaganda they only work with Sweden now.