Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

Marimo-chan schooling faggots on the subject of Laser-kuns edition

Should have studied about the soldier-class instead of teaching about laser-kuns.

posting best girls.

Yuuko-san schooling a faggot on the subject of inter-dimensional abnormalities.

Are the rumors about Martyrs coming out this summer true?

no. they want to release it but they won't because this is age and they always miss their deadlines

Figures, but better another missed deadline then a rushed unfinished product. Although I'm sure they still won't get everything in that they wanted regardless. I'm also torn between wanting them to be more faithful to adapting the LNs than the anime was(at least as far as characterization goes) and hoping for better alternative endings. Since a Katia, Iris, and Lise route are the most obvious possibilities one of them will likely follow the canon ending but that wouldn't really be satisfying for anyone. Please age don't let it suck

i want to protect that smile.

>still playing muv luv
Feel sorry for you guys.

Lise is like a plush toy. I want to hug her.

Posting best girls.

Feel sorry for the ones who are gonna be introduced for the first time when it comes out on steam.

Made for hugs.

Why is she pouting?

Thinkin of the Jurg-meister

>tfw no Yugoslavia VN
>tfw two threads and fewer than 10 posters in each

that megashitposter really messed everything out

She's got an extremely cute pout though.

didn't this bitch get her face eaten off? Why does no one post that often

So lads, instead of constntly posting the same things again and again, lets come up with possible future side stories.

So many fronts so little information, we might as well theorize and come up with stories about them.

I'm already talking about that kind of madness in the other thread. Come, share in it with us.

I already am, I'm the "Borduria did nothing wrong!" guy. But seeing that this thread has more posters I thought I should encourage them to drop old habits.

Not bad, 9/10 needs more ribbon

Alternative greenlit on steam. A whole new audience waiting to experience the CHOMP.

Also
>Marimo
>bitch
Uncalled for.

But seeing that this thread has more posters I thought I should encourage them to drop old habits.
>Implying you can change shitposting

>Not bad, 9/10 needs more ribbon

Judging the pout by things unrelated to the pout itself is cheating!

Hm. Think I should switch threads?

After morning prayer, Sadiq trembled. Allah would reward him greatly in this endeavor, but he was afraid. He heard his schoolmates Soran and Khadidja became martyrs days before, torn limb from limb by the wretched BETA. Holding his rifle close, he clasped onto the crudely cut key tied with sash cord around his neck. The Baghdadi Imam told him that paradise lies before him if he died this day...

But...why did he tremble? Why was he afraid? Why did he lie with his back to a sandy trench facing the BETA? Sadiq held his rifle and thought long and hard about home. Even if he died here, far from home...would he ever see his maman again?

The advance of Great Satan's army made the sandy trenches tremble. His palms sweaty, knees weak he felt his shoulders grow heavy. He desired to turn back, run away from it all. From the sandy trenches, away from the Great Satan's armies. Back to Maman's arms, resting on her lap as they would count the stars at night...

"Allahu akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

The chorus of the infirm, the youth and the desperate resounded out through the trenches. Face to face with a red sea of death, they served only to delay the advance of the BETA. Even so, Sadiq rose from the trenches, staring death right in the eye as he joined into a charge he would certainly never make it out alive from.

His throat professed his dedication to Allah and the eradication of Great Satan's forces. And thus started the first human wave against the BETA that threatened the defense line.

Posting furious Perogy here also.

>She's got an extremely cute pout though.
Everythings cuter when you wrap it in a bow.

The real question is scientifically how the fuck do they do that?

If they use their eyeballs as laser focusing chambers, their field of vision is INCREDIBLY small.

>His palms sweaty, knees weak he felt his shoulders grow heavy
Alright I laughed.

Can't harm the thread. But by this point we have to choose which thread lives and which thread dies, before they both get "cleaned up" like the last one did.

Even kebabs must meme. Even if they have to play human shields to buy time for the TSFs.

>The great joint Sunni-Shia Jihad against the BETA will never be more than a few lines in IW.

So much wasted potential.

>believing any "translated" statistics
I bet you're still dumb enough to believe 90% of new recruits died in 6 minutes.

did you commission any other girls?

>Even if they have to play human shields to buy time for the TSFs.
But what timeline?

Is it 1974?

1978?

Human wave attacks was used in the iran-iraq war to clear minefields etc so that more trained troops could enter the gaps but against the BETA it is very questionable.

Okay, abandoning other thread.

Time for Doing-Things shenanigans.

Will try to get more spoilers and passages ready to keep Trail Snake's wild ride going.

How about human waves of suicide bombers?

Its not like the East Germans had much better ideas.

Weekend threads are the worst

I'm personally not sure. I'm thinking Alternative around just before the front in the Middle East collapsed. My thoughts were that by using Jihad as a reason, they could do human wave tactics not only to thin out the mouths they need to feed but also to buy some time, slow down the BETA while their artillery shells them down.

Forgot to add that too. Plausible.

We've yet to agree on the payment and format, but I got the go-ahead for pic related.

Only if they are little kids and old men.

I would like the idea of motorcycle RPG squads instead.

It makes me so mad to see this shit. There are so many better tactics that the germans could use thanks to their superior material and industry capacity but goes full retard in the trenches whom are supposed to be concrete if we follow the LN.

Well the Great Jihad was started in 1978 if I remember right.

Which would mean that Iran and Iraq was alone in 1973.

more bondage?

Of course.

No, it's going to be a picture of Beatrix getting tickled by Jurgen.

What do you think?

It does make me wonder if actual events in human history would have occurred. Would the Iran-Iraq war would have happened in the Alternative universe?

So much left unanswered. So much potential.

If I pull that mouth gag off, will they die?

Well Iran and Iraq was pretty much gone in 1974.

The Iran-Iraq war started in 1980.

A more interesting thing is the 1973 war.

The BETA landed on Kashgar 19th April 1973.

The 1973 Arab-israeli war started in 6th October

There is also the Soviet-chinese border conflict which needs to be talked about. And what the nationalists and chinese commies did in 1944 when WW2 ended and how the chinese civil war went.

Yup.

Jurgen's florid rose really bloomed into a beautiful young woman. Too bad her morality went to absolute shit.

>Beato Bondage

This is gonna git gud!

Ok, I'm back.

Here's a passage from DTHW Extra Side 2, one of the side stories to the current Doing-Things series that SM gets included in later; note that the entire scene is well over 2000 characters long, so I cut it to two posts. The second part is better, BTW.

PART ONE:

“You sons of bitches!” yelled Asuna. “Bastards!” She’d managed to escape from her cage by watching Sugou input the cage lock code via her bed’s mirror, the teenager having gone to look for a system admin console where she could log out; she’d gotten to the experiment room where all the trapped players were being held before being caught by two of Sugou’s researchers.
“Such unladylike language,” admonished one researcher, having taken on the avatar of a tentacled slime monster. “Well, back in the cage you go. Boss says we can’t play with you, too bad.”
“Remember to change the code so she can’t escape again,” said his colleague, the first creature tossing her onto the room’s bed. “C’mon, let’s go.” The two slimed away, leaving her locked back in the cage.
“Huffffff,” she exhaled, rolling over to reveal a stolen admin passkey card in her hands. “Slimy bastards.” She’d managed to snag it from the system console before they caught her; while she couldn’t use it, she was sure it’d be vital to getting out of her prison for good… If she could find a way to use it. Far below, a different scene was playing out.

Okay, the pagination on that one didn't work so good, hopefully the adjustments I'm making will prevent another run-on.

“So this is Arun,” said Sanders, looking around as the party reached the city’s gates, its dazzling lights like a kaleidoscope. “Looks like Paris.”

“You Amerikaners should know,” grumbled one panzergrenadier. “You took it from us a couple weeks ago.”

“Hey, you wanted to keep it, you should’ve defended it better than a few newbies still using default Volkssturm gear, and those helpless Allgemeine-SS cosplay morons,” chuckled a paratrooper. “Although that one Tiger gave us a hard time.”

“I know those guys, saw them after the battle,” said Meyer. “They were happy even though they had to respawn all the way over in Munich, and lost all their tank’s upgrade levels. Took out like six Shermans, a Char B1-bis, and three Cromwells before that cash-store Comet got that lucky turret ring shot.”

“Lucky bastards indeed,” remarked Sanders. “Cash-store n00bs.”

“All right, enough small talk,” said Beli. “This is it. Where to next?”

“I think we should find an inn,” yawned Leafa. “I-”

“Announcement, the server will be down for maintenance, for three hours from 0400 to 0700 hours,” came the voice from all around them.
“Players are asked to log out fifteen minutes in advance. Repeat…”

“Let’s find somewhere to crash,” said O’Callan, yawning as he stretched out.

“Yeah,” said Kirito. “Yui, which is the closest one?”

“This way, Papa!” chimed the AI.

And so the day ended.

Hope that worked.

You guys ready for the Sup Forums invasion in a couple of weeks?

fuck off

Quick question about the ending to alternative why did Meiya's cockpit get infected by the brain beta to where it invaded her suit and yet it didn't go after Takeru's suit when it hit the susanoo?

No. Since the other thread died, all the cancer has migrated here now. It's too late.

You are right that this mashup is very weird. You should post the ones that are directly SM relevant.

no really fuck off turbo sperg

filtered

nobody is going to invade for the pile of shit that is extra/unlimited

A fair amount of it makes very little sense once taken out of context. I'm also not one to usually spoil current installments that my inner circle of friends may or may not have read yet.

I'll see what I can dig up. Stand by.

The Superior thought it could get more information out of Takeru by talking? It had more "experience" with women than with men? The Susanoo's cockpit was tentacle-proof? No Idea.

Extra/Unlimited won't create any Frodo's that we can't handle.

Remember when I said you should post during nighttime Sup Forums, when it's chill?

Yeah, you're not going to be getting any support from Sup Forumsmerica really.

Also, you don't have to post word for word. Adapt, change, switch things around so it's pertinent. Tighten things up. It's a little more work, but everyone is interested in the SM characters, not SAO.

Take a page from the Chinkfags who post their fanfiction translations and sum up what is happening before moving on to the good parts.

And now the thread is going to be filled with some autist fanfiction
>mfw

Yeah, but apparently there's a janitor killing our nighttime threads off. That's what happened to the last one. If I wait, I probably won't get a chance.

Also, I wanted to go into the rich background story some, show off the previous installments a bit.

These threads are always full of it. Don't act so surprised.

I can't find that story about Theo cleaning the Major's back or the prison sex. Chinks can write some kinky stuff.

are you comparing to healanon?

seriously kill yourself

Day time Sup Forums trashed Heal-user's story, additionally, most of the shitposters are American. It would have been worth the risk. Now you're going to get buried in a mountain of negativity.

Fanfiction and it's readerbase is autistic by nature.

And yes, I consider myself to be autistic for enjoying it sometimes.

Yeah well, at least healanon story is SM related

No, his work is good; mine is absolute unfiltered insanity, if you read the previous thread. I've slapped SM into the middle of a series that spans several thousand pages. Backstory like that's gotta be worth something.

tl;dr: I was being sarcastic.

Well, whatever. Between the YUI WORST GIRL, KILL BEATRIX, LISE A SHIT, IRIS A SHIT, ALL GIRLS A SHIT, and whatever the hell the last spammer was doing, it's not like the bar is high for these threads.

Randomly inserting a SM does not make it SM related
You can stop anytime now

Good fucking dammit, this section was hilarious to me considering I recently finished Initial D

Takahashi is a Bro.

You know what, fuck it, I'm gonna hold out for nighttime Sup Forums. Also, no more passages, they're too big and unwieldly for Sup Forums's style.

;_;7

>a quick-witted eagle soaring across the sky
Truly pottery that he truly was like that in alternative

the only man to defeat Yuuko sensei

>Press F to pay respects

Very true

Fuck off with these shitty generals already.

>>>/anywherebuthere/

you fuck off you dirty autist.

F

F

Only the mods can stop it.

And it will take some time for that to happen.

pics of Beatrix getting Liberated ?

You mean penetrated.

Lise is for liberating.

If by liberating you mean freeing her from the mental slavery of Stasi indoctrination and on to a brighter and happier future then yes, Lise is for liberating.

What's holding her chicken-wing together?

I thought the ribbons were for that.

Thinking of Onii-chan

Beatrix's pout is more cute though. Lise pouts all the time, Beatrix pouts and thinks nobody can notice it.

Frequency of pouts doesn't undermine the total cuteness value of the pout, this isn't supply and demand.

The best pouts are on the faces of girls you least expect it from.

Of course the best pouts are the pouts you least expect. Lise has the cutest pouts in either case.