Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oda making mistake after mistake
>people still suck his dick
>next thing this faggot will do is add romance
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince hehe xd
>H-Hopefully my retard fans won't realize that choppa Brook and Nami should know pudding xD
>is it even him writing the story at this point

Dropped

Who's the strongest mink?

>shitpost
>bait
>lol
>thanks for the (yous)
>:)

There it is

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Probably still Neko and Inu, despite the missing limbs

Holy shit, damn...

That's it, I'm #TeamHxH now!

>giving this faggot a (you)

>being mad
I bet you're that faggot trying to fit in by copying him. Kys

Ah shut up

>copying him
>trying to fit in
are you some special kind of retard?

carrot at the end of series

Is Sanji finally going to have a big fight? And I mean against an enemy that's not an underlying. A Vinsmoke like his dad, for example.

sounds good.

Werecarrot when?

>at the end of the series
But cover stories aren't meaty enough to know about that :^)

Sanji fights his dad. Luffy fights Big Mom. Zoro and Law fight the unknown shogun. This paves the way to get everyone ready for Kaido.

>implying she's not joining
You Puddingfags will be BTFO

One can only hope. God knows he needs it.

I can feel it in my dick, what the first user said is what's gonna happen. Luffyfags, Zorofags and Sanjifags will be satisfied.

>Implying either will join
Jinbe is the only one joining get over it. And maybe CC but that's it

Jimbei is the safest bet, no doubt, but I could see Carrot or Pudding joining up depending on how much of development they get. Especially Pudding.

>Implying that CC isn't joining Heart pirates crew.

HNNNNNNGGGGG best

>best
>in a chapter with Pudding and Big Mom
Pudding's the best.

>implying cedar the pharmacist relationship isn't enough to join the strawhats
> implying law would put up with a such a stupid wacky character

Sorry but Pudding has no chance against Nami in that outfit

Who is bepo

There's no need to fight, my nigga Sanjay will decide that.

Pudding destroys nami. She doesn't even deserve caps in her name because Pudding is that sweet.

get it? Sweet? Lol

I can't See it. Definitely if oda developed something people between her and sanji. I feel sanji relationship with every girl is important as this is how he will treat them for the rest of the trip. Plus if another girl joins they will just be put into fodder control with the rest

When the moon is full again.

Pudding has a stupid face

Jokes aside, she was really good in this chapter and I don't usually like characters that much at first sight except for people like my negro Pekoms and Nekomamushi.

Hopefully she becomes a long-term acquaintance of the Strawhats, like Vivi and such.

Well, it's not like Oda is going to fuck with the Monster Trio (but seeing Jimbei there, who knows).

It all comes down to the kind of relationship she and Sanji have and what happens to her. I could see her staying in Cocoa Island though and waiting for Sanji or whatever. Then, showing up in Cover Stories and the Epilogue.

>not wanting both
Watch out boys, we've got a gay on the loose

Bepo isn't a wacky stupid character. Yeah he has that sorry thing but for the most part he's smart and act pretty normal like the rest of the crew. Caesar is always doing and saying stupid shit. no one in laws group who will hit him for comedy. If this makes sense

That's her worst pic by far, though. In this chapter she looked pretty good, and I disliked her in the photograph.

What is Purin going to do now that she knows she's met Luffy?

...you have a stupid face

Stop pushing Caesar as a nakama.

The next nakamas are Eyelashes and Scissors.

TOP QT / 10

>better looks
>doesn't dress like a slut at all times
>better personality

I guess we just have a mad namifag here denying the truth.

I honestly have no idea and I'm Oda's wife's son.

I don't even know if we're returning to Luffy's point of view next chapter now that we've been introduced to BM and still have Sanjay waiting.

And yaoifags with zoro/law teamup

>her wait at cocoa island
I honestly see that too. Like her looking at their new wanted poster while in her new cafe or something.

>stop pushing Caesar
I said he might be

Aoi Yuuki as Purin's seiyuu or we riot.

>he actually thinks Puddings personality is real

Nami is a slut though. Why post a pic of her?

It doesnt. Bepo can hit Caesar. Or maybe his antics will play off of Sachi and Penguin. All of your hubbub is speculative fanfiction.

It was a joke, I wanted to talk about the best camel and crab in the manga :(

I know she'll have a twisted side or something, but her attitude towards Luffy and co seemed genuine, especially with her reaction after finding out who he is.

But maybe she was trying to fat them up to eat them, who the fuck knows.

This. She seems so fake. She is hiding something

That's crazy I'm oda wife kid also. maybe we are related?

But by what I heard we will see sanji,BM and Luffy crew next week. There will be a cliff hanger and Also there's a breaks

Yes we will riot

>flares her dress up
>gets mad at brook for looking

I don't hate nami for being a slut. I hate that she acts like she isn't.

Pudding looks nothing like Nami

I would have agreed if not for her last panel tbqhwyf.

That doesn't mean she's going to help Luffy and co (not at first, at least). But up until that point it seemed real.

>pudding
>team fodder
She's gonna be the if you hurt her you're fucking dead character.

Your loss man. Soon One Piece will become the greatest love story ever told.

>Her personality is fake
>hating on the best girl

Alright namifags

Ofc the last panel was real. You can be acting and change expression in a sec.

Brook doesn't even have a penis anymore. What's Nami so afraid of? She should just throw the old man a bone

Yes SanjixNami will be good this arc!

t. Mohammed

But why would she act that way at first to strangers? It's not like they're important people or she has something to gain there (as far as we know by now).

I mean, it's possible, say, that she wanted to have more food for her mother. But I kinda doubt it considering how her face looked at the sight of her mother eating those guys.

You do realize saying he will join the heart pirates is just a fanfic? And no bepo doesn't seem like the type who will hit characters after talking about weapons he made to kill people. Hell law himself is known to be brutal and a killer so I don't it would bother him. And ceaser is to egotistical to be under law, and his antics or quirk is way different from penguin

What does Ussop have to do with this?

I doubt she seems to nice for that

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>Scissors
I miss him/her
top tier cute in both genders

Its logic. Caesar has to go somehwere. If Law is brutal, he won't mind Caesar. We've had like 10 panels of Law's crew total. You literally can't say anything with certainty about how they act. We have seem Bepo getting Jean-Bart about seniority in the crew. It isn't much of a stretch to say that means he will keep newer crewmates in line.

Man, Norland's flashback is really sad.

I'm finally right on time to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg

But why would she act so nice to random people? Plus having luffy say his name was clearly a plot device by oda. If she was acting she didn't need all the that. when oda have people acting does he usually have them acting so overly dramatic? Im sure she is a very genuine person, only thing that got me was her blushing at the guy wishing her a happy wedding. I don't think she's faking but she might have a yandere side or something I do believe

I can't wait to see how she's nice to everybody but somehow has constant arguments with Sanji, for some reason.

>Sanji and Pudding fall in love for real
>about to kiss
>Luffy defeats Big Mom and knocks her out
>Pudding becomes a lifeless doll

>Sanji kills himself
>Jimbei, Caesar and Carrot join the crew, having a great party and forgetting about Sanji in one chapter

>dethrone Big Mom
>Pudding takes her place
>becomes allies with Strawhats
There's no other way.

How the fuck doesn't literally everyone on the planet recognise Luffy by now? Not even his bounty poster, fucking everyone knows about his involvement in the War and his face has appered over and over and over on newspapers. Newspapers that can even reach a fucking Elephant. There is no real excuse for him being mistaken as 4m giant. None at all. Nd you might say he's not that big of a deal in the New World but that's not true either. He's a bloody Supernova, one of the most infamous rookies Ever, defeated Warlord after Warlord, survived Admiral after Admiral, punched a fucking Celestial Dragon, and more!

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love OP and everything about it but it just occurred to me that almost no one recognises ther ubbery bastard.

Maybe she is just trying to act happy about the marriage but now that she knows it's Luffy she will confess that she doesn't want to get married.

I didn't even notice the city in the background here. Does it mean Sanji and Tamago stopped near an island like the one the Straw Hats landed on? Also, the 28 on the Tartship means it's the island where the 28th daugther of the Charlotte family resides?
The Tartship's number in Cacao Island wasn't shown, maybe it has the number 35 on it

Ok and your acting like we haven't seen characters reform. Buggy, crocodile, Robin, franky, barto, Bon clay and much more. They all were evil people and more then likely killed yet once they met luffy they pretty much changed and some became jokes, and nobody would have said anything if Bon clay had joined. Caesar is no longer a brutal person, he honestly all jokes now. Mostly every character in law group is serious for the most part and when they do make jokes they're very small ones. Jean fell in line under bepo because he much rather do that then be a slave so there is no arguments, Caesar isn't that type of character who wants to listen to people.

Plus as of now he has the closes relationship if you can call it that with sanji. I guessing if he does join sanji will be the one to always attack/threaten him

Yeah, it's seems like Lola's twin is the 28th daughter.

I assume the husbands become the Chancelors along with them.

Haha that would be funny and people saying how they already act like a married couple or how they should get married already.

I could see that too.

I doubt that as with Lola sister it's shown that she was with the crew.

Impressive

Ah, you're right. Although I guess she could have returned to her island, but maybe not.

Anyways I like the idea of having each marriage govern an island.

Just no. Kys. That's some tumblr type shit.

>Multicultural island
>That nose

>writes fanfic for Caesar to join law
>someone calls it stupid for clear reason
>g-go back to tumblr

Wew lad

Where did I write that shit nigga? That's my first time replying to your beta ass.

Does anyone know where can I find OP raws? I wanted to read 827 to get the overall idea of Big Mom's song since its structure is obviously lost in translation.

wrong person I thought you was talking about something else. But on that note if you don't think that will happen then it doesn't really matter because you're a user

So is it confirmed now that this faggot is Big Mom's son or something?

>Big Mom's
shut the fuck speedreader he is even acompanied by his mom and bossing him around

all jobbers, all of them

Sure user

I'm sure he's the actual Whitebeard's son too