youtube.com/watch?v=nnQNWh4vqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=GKCs7iTo6iI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doomsday Clock just moved to one minute to midnight

is this the worst forced meme of 2017?

Happy Kim.

Soooooooooo happy.

It is currently at 30 seconds to midnight, So if it has moved it to 1 minute to midnight it means trump just made the world a lot safer.

before & after

I'm not the.. man... they think I am at home.
Oh no. No no.

I'm a... rocket man!

That's the version stuck in my head right now, stewie did a great cover

youtube.com/watch?v=lul-Y8vSr0I

based Shat man

Kim knows he'll get ruined in a fight the arty piled and directed at Seoul is his only saving grace.
Things to consider tho, the rock desires a no reunification plans. Fuck any refugees. They can't take or supports a large number of them if a major strike happens.

Any conflict will be shock and awe only, namely based as sites that houses nukes, and obliterating Tok and Ongo. All arty sites pointed towards Seoul will also get annihilated by sork AF units, while the US focuses on the bigger threats posed by mobile systems

If any major action happens, it will be sorks taking out immediate threats to Seoul, while the US blasts the largest threats like factories and critical railway infrastructure that lie north of Thor no limit line.

All of this speculation is written in some vault plentyxsomewhere by people plenty smarter than you. Nk military force could be smashed in near days of a campaign plan. Wha ever they're building won't mean shit.

Reunification is far too costly so, but both China and Russia willlikely step in at some point. No cant proliferate nut technologies. The world order doesn't want it to happen.

It was 2 and a half minutes, after today's Trump speech about NK it certainly moved ahead

Rocket man! Burning out his fuse up here alone

>he genuinly thinks Kim is gonna fall for this
Wew. I know we like to joke about burgers being dumb and all around retarded but I suppose stereotypes are sometimes true.

Trump is the living avatar of the americans.

If you need to know how americans are, just look at Trump and make your choices based on that.

This is a positive because i would rather have this than those hypocritical feel good leftist democrats, almost as bad as Canadians.

You know how THIS SHIT works?!

(((doomsday clock)))

youtube.com/watch?v=nnQNWh4vqy4

guys people behind doomsday clock are pseudscientific fear mongerers with political agenda
it's literally garbage

also... the korean version

youtube.com/watch?v=GKCs7iTo6iI

Fearless leader Kim, meet our fearless leader...

The fucking Don!

Kim bitch slapped Trump and his Rothkike masters hard, NK outflanked the US. Now Trump can steamtalk at the UN all he wants, the US cant touch nuclear armed NK haha.

Did they ever won any war in their entire history? Not really, they are merely another failed kike experiment on diversity. Worked out really good for them, Kangz & Kikes everywhere lel

How dare you question their science!
It's not like it's some generic image of a clock they made up to compress the complex issues of international diplomacy and warfare down to a single number!

Do you know what the Doomsday clock is and who sets it?

> This

>Doomsday clock is and who sets it?
No tell me more, this is very serious discussion though, so keep it on high level.

My fucking sides!

Who watches the Watchmen?

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

crock