Caucasus General

Any fellow Caucasians here? Lets discuss our traditions, codes, languages and possible future in Caucasian Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

batchgeo.com/map/ba31a7c13c22febc3637b77daaef7186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont know if self bumping still works here.

t. georgian subhuman hiding in the Netherlands

for what reason are u there and why hiding?

The Caucasians need to be fixed.

thats some very weird map you got there

Does North Indian count?

i think you are mixing the term caucasians.

>tfw tat but map shows I'm kumyk
what is this nonsense

no thats fucking up the place

no it doesn't count at all

well i would not say this map is 100% correct since it was done by outlanders

Listen, brothers. The Americans are well-conditioned but they do not have much technique. Sadly, these blond beasts have occasionally been able to overpower our best. Brandon Slay was able to double leg Saitiev into oblivion and Kyle Snyder beat Sadulaev simply by tiring him out.

This is NOT ok.

Burgerwrestling does not allow the gut wrench or the leg lace and even their best have an embarrassing lack of par terre. Even the Mighty Snyderman just sits there on top. This, from the best p4p wrestler in the world, they say! We cannot suffer the indignity of losing to these brutes any longer. We must learn the ways of Rippetoe and GOMAD while squatting heavy 3 days/week. It is the only way forward, brothers. With new slabs of muscle we will surely be able to defeat these idiots 100% of the time, not merely 90%.

Allahu akbar!

Is Kadyrov /ourguy/ ?

disgusted

>5'6"
>nasally voice
In the Caucasus we pick manlier things out of our chest hair and feed them to our cats

batchgeo.com/map/ba31a7c13c22febc3637b77daaef7186

most olympic wrestling medalists in the world come from caucasus

'6"
I'm 5'5" and being hairy is shit ,just be honest

chicks love it tho, and advantage I would say. But during summer it really fucks you over

>chicks love it
simply no

White man of testicle must consider the emigrating Dagestan. Here men men and woman make home. Is good place. Healthy culture. No negro, they cannot make it, no help. Much laughter at burgercucks lose woman to negro. Dignity not that. Very bad. Is Jews. In Muslim land everybody know what is Jews. Christian mind want to be Jew mind, very bad

i wanna come to vacation to israel, I have met some jewish girls some of them were really qt.

is this some bad larp or u are from dagestan?

jews lived peacefully with you dumbfucks and you made it worse
those are european

oh boi

Jew not say truth if know truth even. Of them only make fun, not serious, not man, know this. No need Kevin MacDonald here to know, only to father listen, if not listen to father not man

some really bad larp m8

mind saying something that i could understand or you're just autistic

are u a caucasian jew that fled to israel?

Internet good for learn Islam and improve technique but perfect no, there is no gas chamber on internet, spend time there only little, then go back to village is manly

i was born in Israel my parents are dagestani tati
ah i see then rot in hell mudslim

They don't really represent a unified entity

if count armenians as caucasian, i'm in

so u are persian by blood?

Maybe like this?

armenians are one of the more unique cultures on earth. Really like ur alphabet.

the Pontiac Greeks would overract

I dunno man, the alphabet is nice and all but our politicians are the lobotomy of cancer.

this map doesnt make sense and looks like made by outsider.

yeah maybe a bit slavic but yeah

Dude you literally only fucked up Georgia for no reason wtf

diference is if near you I tell you this in your "RL" i don't care but you, you run away in RL

small man can overcome with technique but you have no technique and no balls. add to small man not pretty picture

me r8

if we made a caucasian union, where would thae capital be?

sure whatever you say mudslim

who is that ?

Tbilisi

I would be between Tbilisi and Crasnadar, Sochi, Yerevan or Baku. For strategic reasons, Sochi and Tbilisi might be better though

Russia is the best thing ever to happen in Caucasian region

Who the fuck cares about what Pontian subhumans think

I think it would be convenient to make Tbilisi a capital since its located more in the middle.

However as a chechen Grozny is a good choice also (well known name)

burger?

Nope

ehhh nah

How haven't the Azeri's under Iranian rule revolted yet and demanded freedom and liberty? Are they ever going to become independent like the euro countries after WW1 lol?

Krasnador and Rostov areas have Ukrainians.

I have some azeri friends and they say Iranian government gives them a lot of autonomy. But its crazy to think that there are more azeris in iran then azerbaijan lol.

Iran deports Azerbaijani seperatists or imprisons/executes them
pic related is an Azerbaijani Turanist who was expelled from Iran for being a seperatist. He lives in Sweden now. He makes good music :-D

ukranians and russians are a same ethnos. In any case they dont belong there.

Assyrians live in Stavropol, they originated from Syria and came to Russia in the 19th century.

Jews, Roma/ Gypsies and African descendants along the Black sea don't belong here either.

muh white race

jews can be ok, africans in caucasus is a meme, but I agree about gypsies.

totally this

but burger is a german word. You are brothers with americans.

I'm not German, nor American nor Russian.
Russia is still the bes thing to happen to Caucasian region, excluding Byzantium

so you are a balkan living in germanistan?

Everything russia touches turns to shit. Govno midas

Let's just focus instead on building a canal from the Black to the Caspian sea.

ambitious but sadly impossible

So Armenia said it might cede some territory to Azerbaijan, looks like there may be an actual peace settlement soon.

That could cost like 100 billion dollars with the mountainous terrain and it's pretty stupid/pointless just use rail.

Think how much of failure those regions tribes were before Russians then

100 billion dollars is a drop in the bucket for the immense benefit it would provide. It would pave the way for another Europe centered around the Caspian sea.
Just think about it.

More like cossak descendants who dont differ from other russians in any way but dialect

russia brought nothing to caucasus, except war and slavic untermenchen degeneracy.

its an interesting project, but again thats too much land to dig out.

no it wouldn't, it's just a canal, there wouldn't be that much more trade going on through a canal than a railway, but the cost would be like 100 times higher. The Caspian doesn't lead to an ocean, there's not that much trade going on just there. Canals make sense when they connect big bodies of water that decrease distances like the Suez Canal connecting the Mediterranean to the Red Sea which leads to the Indian Ocean so ships don't have to go all the way around Africa.

Show your flag you faggot, bet you are chechen refugee to the West

agreed, however if caucasians were to unite we would form a prosperous state since we got all directions of the world around us.

sorry ivan i know its hard to aknowledge that u are a pidoraha.

Fucking coward, a shame to your people

ayo

if the caucasus united, it would be a pretty important player, just because of its strategic location. bordering three big countries, turkey, iran and russia it would also be a trading hub like the netherlands was for germany, france and the uk. that would be the best thing that could happen but you know none of the big players in the region would ever want a strong Caucasus they can't control.

> untermenchen degeneracy
> implying Caucasians had this already beforehand
Is this what Saudi paid preachers are telling you?

agreed, our neighbors are sadists and greedy empires. But I would say the possibility is big, since we are more close to each other than not.

Welcome friend.

Stefan you clearly have no idea what u are talking about so pls GTFO and go to crusader larping thread.

Do enlighten me then, please

>simply no
man, women love playing with my chest hair

he was probably raised as a nu male being afraid of manliness.e
When I go to Europe and to lesser extent socialize with americans it feels so sad that your women cuck you so much.

Selam ZENCİm

too much jewish influence in society and important institutions