Mangastream Vs. Fallen Angels

Time for your weekly dose of Scanlation Drama. This is their reply after being asked why they are also scanlating Boku No Hero Academia.

Told you all the time about niggerstream.

Niggerstream is right though, scanlation groups that bitches when other groups "steal" their projects are retarded.

How ironic, considering that they also bitch about their projects being stolen as well.

>Exagerated cursing

Are they serious?

>exaggerated cursing
>wrong lines
>other bullshit

This fuckin' shits can only be kingin' my kong.

>niggerstream.

I don't really understand this meme
Maybe its because the only weird phrasing I notice is in Bleach, but none of it seems like how a black person would actually talk in real life.

Did mangastream post that? Because they do all the things they listed.
>shit quality
>wrong translation
>exaggerated cursing

>niggers complaining about excessive cursing
wew

Because you're a newfag that wasn't around when Niggerstream went all niggerstream mode

>Fallen Angels

It's not the group the group that sell out for a little money?

>Ain't no shame in Kingin' like Kong sometimes

Yep, the readmanga cucks.

>pot calling the kettle black

Scanlator drama makes me feel nothing OP. What's the emotional response I should be experiencing right now?

Laughter

Arousal mixed with a slight fear of the unknown.

You gotta be learnin' how to king like kong, user.

Scanlation (and fansub) is an illegal practice that allow the translation of a media without licensing. No one got the rights to a serie in scanlation, so infighting between scanlators is retarded beyond retardation.

Only someone holding the rights for a serie is allowed to bitch at scanlators.

Contempt for humanity.

so what shitty series are they nagging about now?

They're complaining about stuff they do, but they're not wrong about being able to translate as well like said
It's not like series are the first translator's own IPs

>read manga
>suddenly water marks start popping up all over
>full color water marks
>REEE WHAAA WHAAA WHAAA THEY STOLE OUR MANGA MANGAFOX STOLE OUR MANGA WAHAHHHHHHHH MUH OC DO NOT STEAL SCANLATIONS NOOOOOO HOW COULD THEY STEAL WHAT WE STOLE FIRST REEEE

What's that image about?

Chinese guy goes to Africa, sees its a shit hole and says so

Boku No Hero Academia

I think I never read any MS related series, what are they doing, endless shounen stuff? The drama is fun though, hope the other scan fags respond to that and it gets out of control.

> This is what Niggerstream actually believes Oda meant

there is a YouTube documentary about Chinese helping build an African country.

watch it.

Fansub/scangroup drama is all stupid bullshit and discussing it is a giant waste of time.

True, but we're kinda discussing Niggerstream's hypocrisy and self-contradictions here instead of the actual scan drama.

Empire of dust?

I've been using mangastream for the past 5 years or so

Yeah like I said Bleach has some awful examples, but that's not how a black person would talk. I even joke about about some of their translations with black weeb friends and they're just as confused by the shit they put in as Sup Forums is.

That's the one

That is a retarded position. Usually scanlation started as a community where people would help each other and basically work together to bring shit faster and better.

Somewhere when online readers started this type of camaraderie in the community die off and then what used to be a non written rule of scanlation (that didn't came from camaraderie but rather from assets allocation, you didn't want to lose time of a translator/editor/etcetc into a series that had an active scanlation scene.

Now that is fucking rampant, and for what? The clicks, the ads, the money or just the fucking E-peen. And Niggerstream are among the worse in this kind of behavior even when they were called Binkitopia or even years before that. They were always the niggers that jump on a series's popularity and start scanlating from wherever they fucking wanted because the series was now popular enough to generate whatever they were going after (clicks/money/fans) and shit on the work of the previous scanlators that basically took the time to treat the garden and allow the series to grow and develop a western fanbase.

Fuck you, you are just another enabler of this shit tier practices.

How does having more options for translations hurt you or anyone?
Competition like this will force both groups to get better while the reader benefits.

This isn't the free market, neither groups own rights to this shit. Nor they should gain any money from it. Also this only hurts series since the original translators may leave a project because someone is already doing it and then when Binkitopia/Niggerstream decides that the series they are picking up isn't worthy anymore then a series can stuck in Limbo for months.

This happen to Vinland Saga when Binkitopia decided to start scanlating it (WITH TERRIBLE RESULTS thanks to the obvious issue of using TOPAZ on a manga series that is highly dependable of tones that aren't WSJ tier) Hox dropped Vinland and then Kiketopia decided to also drop Vinland, which up to that point had an active scanlator that didn't miss a single issue in years and then suddenly we had a terrible looking chapter that was never remade that STILL look like fucking ass thanks to the overuse of TOPAZ and got like 2 months before Hox decided to pick up the series again.

And now the niggers are up to it again and deciding to increase their e penis by translating more popular manga.

If they were actual fans they would work on shit that isn't already translated and doesn't have an active group working on it, they are the one of primal actors of destroying the little sense of community there was in the scanlator scene.

It can go both ways

>both want to be the first to release the chapter
Congratulations, now you have two rushed shitty releases full of errors instead of a good one

>both bitch about stealing lines and delay their release because of fansub drama
Congratulations, hope you can wait a little longer

Thanks.

>This thread
>Scanlators
>shounengarbage
>mangafags
There's a simple solution here folks.

>mangafags
What?

>Fallen Angels start to translate Boku no Hero Akademia
>It gets an anime
>It gets popular
>MangaStreamer decides that it wants to be part of that
>translates right in the middle
>tells FallenAngels to drop the series so that they have the monopoly
>fallen angels say no
>Manga Streamer gets a ragefit that rivals those of triggered femnazis

what
the
fuck
dude

Typical niggerstream, really.

you do realize that with such cheap prices, she is bound to be crap and ridden with STD's that even a condom wouldnt protect you from.

Enjoy your herpes from the kisses.

>anything else: negotiable

Naizuri all day long.

Aren't Fallen Angels that shitty scanlation group that literally sold out to that shitty chinese website to release their shitty releases there first?

>This is their reply after being asked why they are also scanlating Boku No Hero Academia.
Good. It's a proper reply. As much as I hate niggerstream, what I hate the most is entitled cum guzzling groups thinking they have any right whatsoever or monopoly on a manga.

My heart hurt when that happened to akame ga kill. Psylocke dropped both the main series and the zero series when MS picked it up.

It makes my ass sore as fuck that MS's scans are always so crisp and clear, but the editing is always hot garbage aimed at 15 year old dropouts.

The scans are not good though

I thought that name was because they kill the tones so much that everyone looks like a nigger.

>scanlation drama

Compared to the grainy, blurry, poorly-leveled shit most groups have to work with, it's manna from heaven.

>MS's scans are always so crisp and clear
They look like shit user. All they do is run them through Topaz filters with jacked up settings. This is especially apparent when you have a series with official scans to compare it to.

>MS's scans are always so crisp and clear
As crisp and clear as a black canvas.

>inb4 t-the scans are bad!
They can't get it right even when they're given digital raws. They will always make everything unnecessarily dark and continue pretending small English words are equivalent to furigana hidden messages.

>Their quality is crap
Niggerstream's contrast is way too fucking low and while some shading looks better that way, it also obscures a lot of the detail and line work. This is blatant in both Bleach and Hero Academia.
FA goes a little too far in the other direction but I prefer the clarity of image to the darker shading.

Wow, I'm amazed.
Why bother putting it through Topaz when the raws look fine?

That shit happens because Niggastream have a set of PS actions with TOPAZ and they basically don't clean the pages without those actions and never had. This is why series that have more contrasts and details are completely lost in their nigger work.

Because their editors don't give a flying fuck. They get the raws and treat every single one the same way no matter if the series has more subtle tones than the usual WSJ series NS usually does.

Im certain they did this simply so they didnt have to redraw the scales.

Fallen Angle was alright, they "localized" a lot Bakugo's words, but overall they did a decent job.

However FA is slow as shit and sometimes Viz would beat their releases. FA shouldn't bitch when a speed sub pick up a series, no one wants to wait upwards of 4 days to read a scanlation.

If FA wants to continue to be relevant, they should focus on being the quality scanlator, since they certainly wasn't the speediest.

Holy shit

Speed: NS
Quality: Viz

FA is irrelevant

Pleas don't tell me people on Sup Forums actually use niggerstream.

Speed scans and unfortunately they are the only ones that do some series.

The alternative is JP>CH>KR>EN tumblr tier scanlations that come weeks later. Worse, for series like TG you always lose even if you read nip and buy the magazine the day it's released because NG gets the chapters illegally 1 week before it's sold in stores.

Fairy Tail only, and even that has been a chore to read lately.

>manga stream calling somebody else out for exaggerated cursing
You what

Bleach and fairy tail aren't worth waiting for quality scanlations

well what is wrong with another group doing a translation?

For weekly series yeah, unless I forget and somebody posts the English WSJ version.

I dont believe there are groups doing either of them.

Then why even read it?

There are official releases that are available for free almost immediately.

t. kingers of kongs

>and for what? The clicks, the ads, the money
Are you really going to fault a group for trying to get their shit popular? Yeah, they're piggybacking off popular shit. But the group who picked it up first has absolutely no moral ground to stand on either. They're doing it for the clicks too.

You're acting like people are out here breaking copyright law or something when everyone's really as at fault as the others.

>translate, provide raws, edit and typeset on my free time
>pick chapters I feel like picking up whenever a group is being retarded or there is no group so that Sup Forums can talk about the chapter or manga
>don't use a name, don't have a site, never credit myself

>any year
>not doing it for free
>complicating what should be a fun hobby with unnecessary drama for profit and recognition

Maybe I'm the weird one.

>Are you really going to fault a group for trying to get their shit popular?
By their shit you mean themselves? Yes. The point of scanlation never was to make money of it or even become famous or whatever but rather to bring anime/manga that wasn't able on English and wouldn't because the chances of localization were next to 0.

> But the group who picked it up first has absolutely no moral ground to stand on either. They're doing it for the clicks too.
While I agree that most modern groups are also build on this retarded notion, a lot of groups still hold up the "values" of the old scanlation scene where this was a hobby made to facilitate people access to new series/authors that wouldn't be able on English.

While a lot of groups decide what to scan based on what is popular (Niggastream being the worse offenders of this) not all groups act like that and some even are responsible for a series to actually be successful in the western fanbase thanks to exposure.

Something years as an scanlator has give me is that is a huge lie that "someone else will do it" when you are talking about new series, specially when talking of manga series that doesn't come from Weekly Shonen Jump (and some years ago I would also have named Magazine, Young and Sunday).

I would give the benefit of doubt to a group that does this shit once or maybe even twice, but Niggastream has a constant record of doing the same shit even when they were called Binkitopia back in 2006.

No user you aren't, believe me there are still a lot of people like you in the scanlation hobby is just that some of the heads of certain scanlation groups are fucking retarded and thrive on drama because THEY WANT TO BE RECOGNIZE or whatever and they have lost completely the meaning on why people give their own time to translate/edit/whatever a series in the first place.

you're not alone

Niggastream
Jaminis Shill

What am I missing?

fallen angels use watermarks?

>Jamini
You should be grateful, they are doing it FOR FREE

>that fucking watermark

man, i hate those faggots so much.

I think they also put watermarks on OPM chapters, which is digital.

exaggerated cursing is dumb though

seeing fuck all the time in boku no hero feels wrong

So, niggastream get paid for it?

God himself blessed out best boy with trips.

Keep up the good work user, if you are the weird one I will be wierd with you

Ad money

>Jamini

Ad money, that is why they stopped adding downloads to their shit and build an online reader and basically started to watermark their shit.

>make good points
>have to drown it in name calling and bitching

why are people doing things like that

While I am not against group asking for donations, god knows I understand their situation, if they can't afford the servers there are ways to deliver shit by free without issues. The only uphold cost are the raw magazines and the shipping cost if they don't have a raw provider from Japan (which by now most scanlators have or someone in some weird western bookstore that get the magazines days before is even out in Japan)

>still 15 chapters behind

>Edgeneki Avatar
Wew lad

Because scanlators are egotistical drama queens.

>Guess who is going to release the next chapter faster
>two chapters behind

He just woke up, no bully.

that's me