Why you still not a Caucasian Nationalist?

Seriously, WTF?

Caucasian Master Race literally created a whole World.

We made 90% of all world inventions, we conquered all the continents, we climbed Mount Everest and went out into space, landed on the Moon and sent probes to the edge of the Solar System.

We are all children of a great civilization – Great Caucasian Civilization.
Egyptians, Arabs, Indians, Persians, Assyrians, Slavs, Germans, French, English, Italians - the list can be easily continued.

The Arabs created medicine and astronomy, Hindus - mathematics and the concept of zero, the Persians - the first WMD, the Greeks - geometry, the Romans - Roman law, Scandinavians first reached America, etc.

From Egypt to Mesopotamia, from ancient Greece to Persia, from Rome to Byzantium, from the Middle Ages to the Third Reich - we are was number one.

Pros:

8 thousand years of civilization and progress: from the houses from the mud to the conquest of the space and the power of the atom.
Abrahamic religions that conquered 80% of the globe. Christianity, Islam, (((Judaism))) - all this only improves us.
The most beautiful and diverse (and ancient!) architecture on the planet Earth.
The most diverse music - from the Nashid in the Middle East to the most complicated European instrumental ensembles.
The most varied cuisine - from Norwegian soup to Indian chicken curry.
The best literature on Earth. The Indian Mahabharata is the largest literary work in the world.

Cons:
Nothing

So, what do you think, Sup Forums?

I think you're gay sir

i dont care if a pakis are cuacasian there not human

>Caucasian Nationalist

Paki and Indian are half Australoid/Abo - and that's not a good thing. Arabs have very little caucasoid in them, they are mostly Negroid and Mongoloid that's why they look like the mestizo/mullato mixes of South America. Nordic and slavic races have too much Mongoloid in them, but they are still *mostly* looking and acting white.

Paki/North India should be closer in complexion to India.

>liking african, poo, and paki shitskins
>rejecting asians
i don't see any logic here

>Red head
>Eastern Europe

What?

>Pic related, Ramses II king of Egypt.

>pakis

The British Empire captured India in the 17th century and invaded all countries of the world, except for a few countries.

Therefore, the transformation of the former metropolis into a multicultural hellhole was only a matter of time.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

That fucking get. Kek watches over me.

Also redheads today are predominately Northwest Europe.

There is a heavy cultural connection between The Druids of Avalon and that of the Egyptians. Both areas with monolithic sites.

The further south in india you get the more Abo they look, the further west in Pakistan you get the more Persian they look. Persians are absolutely caucasian - almost white - but they are so rare because they got raped out by the arab.

>The Arabs created medicine

Arabs only invented what they stole. Also Hippocrates isnt Arabic.

> Wanting Somalis to be part of your nation

Honestly fuck Arabs, I don't care what they've invented their religion is fucking cancer.

Look at the northern Indians or the Dardies or the Kalashi. They are whiter than 54% of modern *white* America.

>Caucasian Nationalist

This does not mean that we should let them into our countries.

If we can expand the concept of "white nationalist" to 40% of the world's population, then we will get a bunch of allies in the fight against (((globalism))).

Also we remove the Race Card from the Left.

>Bbbut you a xenophobe!
I am caucasian nationalist, i don't care about ethnics.
>bbbbut you are evil nazeee!
as well as 40% of the world's population.

Also, We will become more "normie friendly".

Have you ever seen a genetically somolian nigger? They are distinctly different than the subsaharan niggers.
Sure theirarabs devil religion is cancer, but you own people are to blame for the demise of your nation, not them. Abandon God and bad things happen - everytime.

The northern indian people (and Ukraine kokhole) are white-ish because of the nordic races conquests into Eurasia... which is where they picked up their Pagan religion from. It's always funny when the Pagan LARPers claim it's the only white/european religion when it's literally hinduism with new names.

>epicanthic fold
that girl clearly has some asian admixture. if i posted some finn with same mongoloid eyes, people would start posting mongol memes nonstop

The French destroyed the North of Africa by killing of Gaddafi.

Thank you, Sarkozy

ЖИ ECTЬ

You, sir, are hilarious.

I thought a fellow Russian of all people would know better than consider Turks and various churkas into a group he wants to associate with.

>Caucasian Nationalism
I might give it a shot if we just kinda remove Islam from the equation and give them all a measure of our Indo-European enlightenment. In fact, I am an Indo-European nationalist.

Formally, the Hungarians are also not european.

They are Finno-Ugrians

But peoples posting "le base white Hungary" memes non-stop 24/7.

Genetically Asians also have shared DNA with caucasians which sub Sahara migrants do not have.

That's the problem with grouping people just by skin color. Not all whites are the same, and some dark skins that are mixed that inherited very beneficial intelligence traits.

He's obviously one of the most diverse russians that are the majority of your nation.
Southern Slavs aren't white. They have the Caucasoid skull, but that's about it, even the Somali have that much

In order to make Islam peaceful - we need to resolve the issue with Saudi Arabia (remove zionist wahhabism) and stop bombing the Middle East.

Just let them develop.

Are you sure you have enough good points to be on the computer for this long?

>white

I have heard from multiple MENA posters on here that they just wish to be left alone and modernize in peace after they throw out their own crazies. I hope this can be the reality.

Read the history of the Russian Empire.
Russians in it barely accounted for 70% of the population, and even this figure is overstated.
The purest East Slavic lines remained in Belarus.
Ukrainians mixed with Turks, and Russians - with anyone.

Yes, and? I just fail to see your argument here.

Interestingly, Benjamin Franklin did not consider the german, the swede, and the swarthy and tawny mongoloidal russian races to be white. It was strickly an Anglo and a Saxon distinction.

Here are Ben Franklin's thoughts on the horrors of the USA being overrun by German immigrants:
-----

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Afghanistan before the Russian invasion was completely European.

Iran before the American threats and Ayatollah Khomeini - too.

Syria before the war with ISIS and (((western-backed))) jihadist was western-learning.

Libya under Gaddafi tried to improve life on the entire African continent.

And the Western liberals simply took and bombed the sprouts of the Westernization of the Middle East.

I am pure Belorussian.

I'm just looking for ways of interacting with representatives of the Indo-European community.

If we can calm the Middle East and North Africa and unite all under one goal - then we can destroy (((tyranny of bankers and globalization))).

But this does not mean that we should abandon borders and ethno-nationalism.

Strong independent nations and strong borders FTW

>Afghanistan before the Russian invasion was completely European.
>Iran before the American threats and Ayatollah Khomeini - too.
>Syria before the war with ISIS and (((western-backed))) jihadist was western-learning.

Just because you see some photos of capitals - Kabul, Tehran or Pahlavi doing photo ops with Western dresses - it doesn't that entire country is like that. It is like telling Lisbon is Luanda 2.0 - we are a country of black people and homos. If it was easy to topple down those countries from inside it's probably bc the rest of population was non-Westernised and afraid of the military and their higher-ups. Even Iranians here say that same thing. Their countriy has 2500 years of history and 1400 of Islam won't be forgotten by 30 years.

Egyptian here, am I based

Definitely true of swedes. I don't know how they can be so brown. I mean Spaniards are brown from constant sunlight but swedes are just this weird orangish colour. Like even if you locked them in a basement for a year without any sunlight they still wouldn't be white.

>Their countriy has 2500 years of history and 1400 of Islam won't be forgotten by 30 years.

Japan has been Westernized for 25 years.
But I think that modern Westernization is a bad.
You do not think that SJW and LGBT are civilizational things?

Let them remain Islamic - but like Turkey in the days of Ataturk.

It's true diversity, not that leftist shit.

wh*Tes are subhumans

anything to the right of southern Europe deserves to be nuked

whats the problem with a caliphate

If the West did not bomb Syria, Iraq, and especially Libya - it would be peace on Midde East

relative peace with dictators, and they don't even produce anything for their people they just keep them down to hold their power

>leafposter

it's clear.

For the incompetent I explain - the West has been going to democracy for more than a thousand year.

And you want to arrange democracy through missile and bomb strikes.
This does not happen.

>t.kike

Learn about the Egyptian leaf man is trying to say about. There is a diference between a caliphate, a secular republic, an "islamic" republic (theocratic or not), theocratic emirate, etc... It doesn't matter who bombs whom - itself to keep the peace, like Saddam gassed the Kurds, or foreign interests - West and others...